The Ingham Family #88 You can buy our dog for 80 quid or for 200 more you can own our kid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant wait to see what theyll do come September when Izzy starts her GCSEs and has a ton of coursework. I also imagine Esme will get more homework going into year 7.

Reactions: 17
I'd love to read the comments but I'd have to click on the video and I refuse to give them a view 😒
If you click to stop the video straight away it shouldn't be enough time to give them a view, alternatively you can read comments on Invidio.us which doesn't have autoplay.

I'm wondering if the US dollars comment was a deliberate ruse. There aren't that many countries who use it as a main currency and those who do are not a typical Ingham holiday destination.

When I went to Barbados, however, they were happy to accept US dollars (in fact much preferred it) so they might be headed to one of the Caribbean islands?

Reactions: 8
They were trying to do all the cutesy pregnancy nursery bullshit that all the other family channels do lol :rolleyes:

and I thought Chris was sleeping in the CiNeMa room ;) Jace’s fake nursery didn’t seem like it had much space, but maybe I don’t remember it properly since we have not seen it in a year
Talk about wasted money and time, the kid will be sleeping with his mom until he’s 30. And Isla will be sleeping in his crib.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I love how she comments that where they have travelled to is, “somewhere right now where it is so far completely safe”...... yeah, safe until your sickly husband shows up and starts spreading his manky little germs all over the shop. Who’s to say that Chris doesn’t have coronavirus? I know he’s a world-class tonsillitis expert, but he could be wrong, tit happens! If there have been cases local to where they live then how selfish to travel somewhere that is currently unaffected and potentially take it with you.
The last I saw, the only places free of the virus were Greenland and central Africa.
And - I assume - Antarctica, but that wasn't shown on the map 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If you click to stop the video straight away it shouldn't be enough time to give them a view, alternatively you can read comments on Invidio.us which doesn't have autoplay.

I'm wondering if the US dollars comment was a deliberate ruse. There aren't that many countries who use it as a main currency and those who do are not a typical Ingham holiday destination.

When I went to Barbados, however, they were happy to accept US dollars (in fact much preferred it) so they might be headed to one of the Caribbean islands?
They don’t get a view if it’s less then 30 secs

Oh wow the comments are just 👌 lmaooo literally instead of the usual “omg lysm inghams ur the bestest” it’s all like:
E3AFA065-7943-46E7-9932-314857CFBC4D.jpeg
🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
You know what isn’t “hype”? Your vlogs! Taking a trip like this during this time is vastly irresponsible and flat out stupid. Those children never wash and wasn’t the baby snotty and sick along with Tonsillitis boy? Good job though. Enjoy your disease for clickbait. Fuckin twats.

• Heart
The last I saw, the only places free of the virus were Greenland and central Africa.
And - I assume - Antarctica, but that wasn't shown on the map 😉
Didn’t Isabelle say one time she wanted to go to Africa?

I definitely think the papers need to get hold of this story. They’re supposed to be ‘famous’ influencers and yet they’re ignoring health warnings and putting their children and others at risk.

Reactions: 19
Most interesting part of the vlog:

Sarah accidentally ate her hair, then purposefully ate her hair.

🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
somewhere right now where it is so far completely safe
The only place that is completely safe right now is Antarctica! Don’t think creepy will have much use for his tiny hobbit pool shoes there!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
As a frontline NHS worker, after reading their ‘educated parents’ quote let me just take a moment to use their favourite emoji and word ...

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
foooooooooooooooooooools!

You two know absolutely sweet FA about Clovid-19 (that’s the very lot proper name for it, just so you know Mr and Mrs Ingham!)

Don’t you DARE even begin to start thinking about clickbaiting about potentially having this virus, because trust us ... it won’t be the tattlers turning against you .... you’ve put these ignorant statements out yourselves ... you deal with the headache!

I honestly don’t give a sh*t about you taking your umpteenth holiday within the last year, what I do care about is you making out like you know it all, and attempting to falsely ‘educate’ your vulnerable iFam. You really don’t have a clue! I know you like to compare yourselves to brain surgeons, but even the brilliant, hardworking round-the-clock medical labs haven’t got all the answers to this new virus yet. Non of us have, but we know it isn’t going to be easy ...

Just stick to what you know, and don’t you dare ever mention anything medical you have no idea on. Leave it to us professionals ...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I’ve missed something - what’s the Jamie doll?
The Jamie doll is the reborn kit Shortle used to make Jace.

Pretty sure she should be crediting the original artist rather than rebranding it as a lifelike representation of a real child (because it isn't). Then again I'm a stranger to the reborn world so might be wrong. Clearly there's something that the maker objects to otherwise the email reply would have been 'thanks for letting us know, but there's no problem with them doing that'.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
His little YouTube rant is totally unacceptable. He's really insulting the NHS staff who are STRUGGLING to deal with admissions of people who are seriously ill with this extreme strain of pneumonia.
My sister works in a major hospital and they are rationing face masks for staff. She is having to perform clinic and theatre tasks that usually require masks, and she has none because they are being assigned to higher band nurses.
You're a real prick, Chris, you really are.
If you had any real friends in the real world, or any family members who held down real jobs, you might have more of a clue what's ACTUALLY going on outside your little YouTube world.
Just duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.