The Ingham Family #88 You can buy our dog for 80 quid or for 200 more you can own our kid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can always tell when the Minghams duck off on holiday, as Tattle goes mental 😂

I don't reckon they've been brave enough to go to the US yet. If they have, I sincerely hope to see Creepy on the next series of "Banged Up Abroad".

I think they're utterly stupid going away on holiday during the current pandemic. Not because they might get ill, but they might spread germs (knowing how gross and unhygienic they are) to more vulnerable people.

Missing school - just bloody ridiculous. Isabelle will go back a nervous wreck, still not knowing how many days are in a year. Esme will go back barely knowing how to spell her own name. Isla will go back as the brat she is, pretending she's a know-it-all, but missing out on vital education. It's time the local authorities stepped in (especially with regards to Isla who isn't privately educated).

Looking forward to a "very lot" of drama as always over the next week or so. What skeletons will come out the closet on this holiday.

Edited to add: I don't think it's a gifted holiday. I genuinely think they can only afford term time holidays now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I love how lazy says it’s hype!
As has been stated on the video..
World leaders say our loved ones could die and it’s the worst disease outbreak of our generation...
now who do we believe tattlers?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If they have Flown to the Maldives Ooops

Coronavirus
There have been confirmed cases of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Maldives. If you have upcoming travel plans, contact your tour operator and insurance provider for more information. Quarantines may be imposed at short notice: contact your tour operator or resort island ahead of travel.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Don't. I can't deal with the image of Lazy's broiled flanks flubbering out of a swimsuit. Honestly, you'd think if you knew you were aiming for a dream holiday you'd try and get back in shape for it.
don’t be letting go to Cuba

Reactions: 2
Talking to my Mum on the phone about coronavirus and trying to sound interested, whilst refreshing Tattle to read about the Inghams latest tit show.

This is going to be so good 🍿🍿🍿

Thank you, Inghams. I think we all needed this.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Don't néed to worry vlog definitely going to be late
duck me - that meet and greet has gone right to their heads 😟 The attitude has been pouring out of the pair of them, even more than usual, since then. When is someone going to nut that ginger bastard?! And when is someone going to get Lazy and Alibaba & Me on Rogue Traders or Watchdog?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She has had a rant in the comments on YouTube calling people ignorant. The only ignorant people here are you and Chris.

Again with their use of "ignorant" and the variations of. Sarah, when will you buy a thesaurus?!?

Reactions: 10
I think it’s the Maldives. You use American dollars there and they have packed water shoes and lots of inflatables.

Reactions: 14
Has that YouTube rant comment gone already 🤣
Looks like... Too late Chris.. Your little ifam have seen it already and had their lil feelings hurt at you calling them ignorant for worrying about them catching this scary virus they been hearing about.. Ha ha ha ha.. Lmao. They are now one step closer to finding a new fam to obsess 9ver..maybe move on over to fizz fam.. Who seem so nice and friendly to them.. Not always ranting and baiting the haterz. Well done Chris.. Ha ha ha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Definitely holiday then. Don't worry, Sarah hun, your children will grow up to resent you when they have no qualifications to get them through life 😉 vlog going to be late again too? Good to see you can do your "job".

Ps. Your bitchy attitude is what makes you ugly.

PPS. How's hubby's inbox? Hopefully not full of teenage girls 😘
[/QUOTE

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Did anyone screen shot the rant? Will be good to send to the press along with the info about them getting on a plane with very very lot sore throat. And publicising it all over you tube!! Yes daily mail are you interested? Same you tuber who grooms young girls and leaves his baby alone on a foreigbbeech and has sold dolls of said baby... He strikes again!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Looks like... Too late Chris.. Your little ifam have seen it already and had their lil feelings hurt at you calling them ignorant for worrying about them catching this scary virus they been hearing about.. Ha ha ha ha.. Lmao. They are now one step closer to finding a new fam to obsess 9ver..maybe move on over to fizz fam.. Who seem so nice and friendly to them.. Not always ranting and baiting the haterz. Well done Chris.. Ha ha ha
Where is the rant I couldn’t find it

Reactions: 1
Did anyone screen shot the rant? Will be good to send to the press along with the info about them getting on a plane with very very lot sore throat. And publicising it all over you tube!! Yes daily mail are you interested? Same you tuber who grooms young girls and leaves his baby alone on a foreigbbeech and has sold dolls of said baby... He strikes again!
It's back up but edited.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I think it’s the Maldives. You use American dollars there and they have packed water shoes and lots of inflatables.
The inflatables they stole from their last pool holiday!!
They will need the USD as Lazy will have max out Creepys Capital One Credit Card with all her shopping sprees she hasn’t managed swindle from nanas old aged pension.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.