The Ingham Family #88 You can buy our dog for 80 quid or for 200 more you can own our kid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have taken it down.. A bit of it is on the previous page here
Yeah sorry, should of the shot the whole thing.
Should of known those pair of parasites were downing their ‘dream holiday’ monitering the comments on their blog and fuming 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We’d better get a rant soon! Rage must be building over the fraud tea party and now this 🔥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Yeah sorry, should of the shot the whole thing.
Should of known those pair of parasites were downing their ‘dream holiday’ monitering the comments on their blog and fuming 😂
Nevermind at least you got some it.. The bit we're Chris knows better than the government lol.. And we are all ignorant people for thinking we shouldn't travel right now.. Keep digging that hole Chris 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I hope they have not gone on a Caribbean cruise, if there is a outbreak they will be confined to their room, imagine being configured to your cabin with not only a one year old but three high pitch screaming girls!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I hope they have not gone on a Caribbean cruise, if there is a outbreak they will be confined to their room, imagine being configured to your cabin with not only a one year old but three high pitch screaming girls!
Now that would serve them right!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I doubt it would be a cruise, our creepy suffers from sea sickness

Reactions: 2
Yeah, taking your family to an airport that has thousands of foreign footfall daily through it then board a plane where you are in a very confined space with goodness knows what viruses flying about ...... yip sorry for being so ignorant, that is exactly the safest thing to do at this moment during term time xx Have fun xx

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Well American vloggers ‘This Weiss life’ are on their second coronavirus CLICKBAIT vlog in a space of a week! 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Seriously ... WHO declares a pandemic , Boris says worst health crisis in modern times , trump cancels all flights from Europe.
There's carona in Bradford so it doesn't matter if we travel ! What's the difference?
I honestly didn't think I could dislike them any more than I did.
I love how she comments that where they have travelled to is, “somewhere right now where it is so far completely safe”...... yeah, safe until your sickly husband shows up and starts spreading his manky little germs all over the shop. Who’s to say that Chris doesn’t have coronavirus? I know he’s a world-class tonsillitis expert, but he could be wrong, tit happens! If there have been cases local to where they live then how selfish to travel somewhere that is currently unaffected and potentially take it with you.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I love how she comments that where they have travelled to is, “somewhere right now where it is so far completely safe”...... yeah, safe until your sickly husband shows up and starts spreading his manky little germs all over the shop. Who’s to say that Chris doesn’t have coronavirus? I know he’s a world-class tonsillitis expert, but he could be wrong, tit happens! If there have been cases local to where they live then how selfish to travel somewhere that is currently unaffected and potentially take it with you.
Perhaps they’ve gone into outer space. I mean that’s got to be a completely safe place!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did anyone screen shot the rant? Will be good to send to the press along with the info about them getting on a plane with very very lot sore throat. And publicising it all over you tube!! Yes daily mail are you interested? Same you tuber who grooms young girls and leaves his baby alone on a foreigbbeech and has sold dolls of said baby... He strikes again!
Someone posted it earlier in the thread.

Reactions: 2
Ok, so correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't there a limited run of 250 rubber Jason dolls? They also sold them as coming with an exclusive tea party for the purchaser, plus one and their rubber Jason? Why say it's a tea party for 500 people, then turn around and say there were over 400 people and they couldn't possibly have a tea party for that many? They knew it was potentially 500 people to start with! Jesus the Minghams are thick as tit!.
Oh Lazy, you don't have to eat every cake under your crusty lips you know, you fat duck!
Because most the dolls were for children and I imagine plus ones attended too

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.