The Ingham Family #88 You can buy our dog for 80 quid or for 200 more you can own our kid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shortle has already got into trouble for selling Harry Potter reborns without copyright permission.
YASSSS!

I reported it ages ago but it took a while before the awful 'wizard reborns' were removed. Hope it cost the horse-faced twit a mint in back payment of royalties.

I also reported her to Disney re: the very poorly represented Avatar shite she was shilling plus another copyright infringement I can't remember now. Glad it all came to fruition in the end.

1584053545378.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Isn't it ironic that a fan sent them cake for a tea party they was meant to be hosting? Surely it should be other way out.
#88 Meet and greet no teaparty, I'll have my free cake and eat it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The Ingham Family #89 Pandemic declared but off on holiday. Coronavirus clickbait incoming. Wahey!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Surely they havnt gone away, especially abroad at this time?! Are they stupid or simply after being locked down in the hotel for views?
Fingers crossed they get locked down in the premier Inn. Imagine if it was a repeat of when they tried to book a family room and ended up with mattresses on the floor while in Leeds πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Because someone see them at the airport and told them if u look back you see the mesage
Sounds like the same crap that they pulled when they were in Dubai with that Mia Lovell posts, making out that they had gone to Lapland.

Would say they are in the Maldives (possibly mauritius) given the time they arrived at the airport and flights that were leaving from Gatwick late yesterday.

F37AF3FF-E13A-4D69-AAE9-E572C3FCC64E.png 2364E9F2-6A9A-4F6C-B6CF-A2731AE8F5ED.jpeg

Reactions: 8
so did they travel BA? if so ive got a friend who is a chief steward on BA that would be interested to know that he travelled with tonsillitis, they could be going on a Disney Cruise maybe ? either way they would have to land in Florida, if they have touched down in Florida Orange county police should still have it on record about the "misdemeanour" maybe a little jolt to them may be worth it for his return journey . Sicknote and Bigeye smalls watch out I hope youre looking over your shoulder the whole time , Bad boy bad boy watcha gonna do !

Reactions: 11
just got home girls and boys... what a day.

if i ever did ever know a more fucked up, sponging, saddo family who would take a holiday in this climate...

...ladies and gentlemen...

the dirty, greasy, violently sad.......... Ingham family

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine travelling during a pandemic with risk of getting a severe disease or getting your return flight cancelled and getting stranded just to try and get the views back up πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚βœŠπŸΌβœŠπŸΌβœŠπŸΌβœŠπŸΌβœŠπŸΌβœŠπŸΌ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Ingham family #89 β€œthis is not just tonsillitis. This is sciatica, wisdom tooth, suddenly vanishing tonsillitis.”

*said in an m&s whisper voice.*

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Screenshot 2020-03-12 at 23.28.44.png

state of that.

filthy cow wishes she had something substantial down there.. poor witch

#89 There's No Coronavirus... Like a Β£3 Pen

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
View attachment 94893

state of that.

filthy cow wishes she had something substantial down there.. poor witch

Size 7.5 feet love, not going to happen. Ever.

I've sometimes wondered if Sarah's 'sparse' patch is down to trichotillomania (and that also ties in with eating hair).

Then again, she might just be a big old bald witch who eats anything that's not nailed down 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
A lot of schools are extending spring break and holding classes online. The stock market is in the tanker, people are dying from this virus while Creepy and crew travel the world.

#89 Making memories one virus at a time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.