The Ingham Family #88 You can buy our dog for 80 quid or for 200 more you can own our kid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mary Shithouse is selling Tiny Tears in a bad wig for just under £600

#Whattascammingcunt

"Hey Ifam, our new collab with Shergar of Leeds - toddler Isla, complete with 50 different tantrums and built in eye bags from lack of sleep - add a lisp for only £80. £100 P&P for orders under £1,000,000."

1584058116010.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I would love to take my kids to Disney World Florida but probably never will be able to due to cost ...... however there is no chance in hell that would make me jump at the chance of a cheap trip due to the worlds current pandemic!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope that is where they are going, deserves them right to go and Disney World to close ...... whoever has the attitude “well there is Coronavirus at home so it is no difference going abroad” deserves to have a rubbish holiday!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just remember folks their views are going down the pan . They will do anything for interaction and views even if it makes them look bad. They want people to check comments on vlogs it gives them extra views that's why they leave them in.
They know they get extra views on holidays and they have had to do this as an attempt to save the channel. Please don't play in to their hands.
I also believe that's why they left the little bas...... comment. You can't prove he did or didn't but it gets views.

Reactions: 18
so did they travel BA? if so ive got a friend who is a chief steward on BA that would be interested to know that he travelled with tonsillitis, they could be going on a Disney Cruise maybe ? either way they would have to land in Florida, if they have touched down in Florida Orange county police should still have it on record about the "misdemeanour" maybe a little jolt to them may be worth it for his return journey . Sicknote and Bigeye smalls watch out I hope youre looking over your shoulder the whole time , Bad boy bad boy watcha gonna do !
Yes they went BA from Gatwick - checked in at the First Class counter. Airport looked dead when Creepy called his 11 month old son a little bastard when he was crawling all over the airport floor.

I hope they are in Florida!! Imagine that Disney and universal closes as soon as they arrive!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion: Ignoring “hate”, travelling to the states for coronovirus clickbait

Reactions: 14
I would love to take my kids to Disney World Florida but probably never will be able to due to cost ...... however there is no chance in hell that would make me jump at the chance of a cheap trip due to the worlds current pandemic!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope that is where they are going, deserves them right to go and Disney World to close ...... whoever has the attitude “well there is Coronavirus at home so it is no difference going abroad” deserves to have a rubbish holiday!!
How long has it been since Creepy was in Spain? If they are headed to America, Creepy will be headed to quarantine for 2 weeks. 😂

Reactions: 2
Especially her butt...
He should not be filming her from behind. It's disrespectful and leaves her open to nasty comments. She's only fourteen, she's still a child.

I was shocked to see them tucking in to cakes that were gifted by the Ifam. You're no idea what's in them or the level of hygiene that went in to cooking them 🤢
And again, they gave the baby a biscuit the size of his head. He shouldn't be eating anything with refined sugar let alone something that big. If they have to, give him a tiny piece, or better still, a piece of fruit!

Reactions: 7
What a nice, healthy diet this barely even 1 year old baby is on.
C160292A-25A4-4C46-BE19-8D5B9598FA5A.jpeg

“Little Bast-“
Had to cut yourself off there Creepy aye?
I liked the small clip of them checking in, had to make sure we all saw that first class sign ;) very modest

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Lazy's back posting tit on Instagram (because nothing whatsoever winds her up... Nothing at all). Definitely in the Maldives I reckon (just going by time differences).

They still won't dare step foot in the US 😏 but there was never ANY situation whatsoever, was there? 😉

Reactions: 13
If they are in the Maldives they will have some boring content , don’t get me wrong it’s a amazing place if you like relaxing and not doing much,yes they have some activities but not that many.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.