The Ingham Family #88 You can buy our dog for 80 quid or for 200 more you can own our kid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they are in the Maldives they will have some boring content , don’t get me wrong it’s a amazing place if you like relaxing and not doing much,yes they have some activities but not that many.
Perfect place for them then.

Reactions: 4
I've had one friend on Facebook say shes made the decision to cancel her holiday, thismornig. Because she feels she can't take the risk. And then you get the Ingham fuckers BOOKING a holiday. To provide 'entertainment' for their TV show

It's actually unbelievable. They really do live in their own little selfish, greedy, ignorant, egotistical, narcissistic little bubble

Reactions: 21
According to Saint Sarah she is the only one who looks after her nana.
If this is really the case why would she leave her in the middle of a health crisis?! According to sarah nobody else goes to visit her. She does all the shopping, social engagement etc. What will happen if there is a medical emergency now?
Maybe Sarah is thinking along the lines of lockdown = no river island trips or Smyth toystore trips.
Sickening. This is the lady who took Sarah in at the age of 16. Good old nan, coming to the rescuse after Sarah has an argument with her mum/sister and rocks up on her doorstep and lives there for the next 4 years.

I've had one friend on Facebook say shes made the decision to cancel her holiday, thismornig. Because she feels she can't take the risk. And then you get the Ingham fuckers BOOKING a holiday. To provide 'entertainment' for their TV show

It's actually unbelievable. They really do live in their own little selfish, greedy, ignorant, egotistical, narcissistic little bubble
My friend is the same! She was just travelling to France and cancelled it. She said the reason was she had elderly parents and cant risk compromising their health if she contracts it!!
We all love people with weakend immume systems- we should bd protecting them

Reactions: 27
If it is the Maldives It is a hell of a journey for a 1 year old 😳 Nice to see Sarah got herself bikini ready for her holiday ! Maybe a few trips to the gym instead of b&m would of been an idea !
Oh god just thought we are going to be subjected to creepy in his sweaty t-shirt all day 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
If it is the Maldives, then they are gonna really struggle for content.

Theres only so many wide angle lense shots of the open water that creepo can do.

I worked for TUI when I got married, and everyone asked if I would book the Maldives for honeymoon, and I said absolutely not. Me and my husband love trying new things- so we went to Mexico, to rock climb, swim through underground caves etc. Swimming aside, there is literally nothing to do in the Maldives.

Reactions: 16

Risking being exposed to people who have the virus who may not even know they have it and then increase the chances of spreading it further. Sounds as though the Ingham’s are being their normal selfish selves.

Reactions: 8
If it is the Maldives, then they are gonna really struggle for content.

Theres only so many wide angle lense shots of the open water that creepo can do.

I worked for TUI when I got married, and everyone asked if I would book the Maldives for honeymoon, and I said absolutely not. Me and my husband love trying new things- so we went to Mexico, to rock climb, swim through underground caves etc. Swimming aside, there is literally nothing to do in the Maldives.
The ifam will get bored they want to see parks and things like that and actual doing stuff not just sitting there on a beach for how many days. Funny if they have gone to Florida as all the parks are shutting up my friend has just cancelled her holiday to Florida as she goes in a few days as she has young children and don’t want to risk it

Reactions: 5
Inxox messages and comments like these hold absolutely zero merit in my eyes as these deranged ifam would wipe Sarah's arse if it meant she even spat in their direction.
also, creepy has been caught before asking an Ifam to make a fake profile, then giving them content to post. I’d take any ‘fans inbox messages’ with a giant, ingham sized pinch of salt.

Reactions: 21
Sarah won’t be laughing when in a year their YouTube is dead, no one wants to buy her blankets, and their mortgage is in arrears. And what will she have to show for it? That private education they could barely afford clearly isn’t going to pay off! Those poor girls really think they’re going to spend the rest of their life ‘famous’. It’ll be fun in a few years when they have to get proper jobs and they have ZERO qualifications or social skills. All because mummy and daddy insisted on taking them out of school to try and save their pathetic YouTube channel.

Reactions: 25
Lazy's back posting tit on Instagram (because nothing whatsoever winds her up... Nothing at all). Definitely in the Maldives I reckon (just going by time differences).

They still won't dare step foot in the US 😏 but there was never ANY situation whatsoever, was there? 😉
Must be somewhere ahead of UK

Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion: will there be ‘no situation’ when they’re in coronavirus self-isolation?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She does herself no favours the stupid cow
She is such a prat yes lazy people do take there kids out of school for a holiday which I can understand as it is cheaper but you don’t just take them out for one holiday like most people you take them out about 6 times a year 😡 you can see your daughters struggle with learning. My son is dyslexic he is doing fantastic atm as he has his gcse this year so he has been studying for 2 and half years for cause the course he is doing he needs to make sure he gets the right grade for it if he don’t he has to do maths and English agin for another 2 years I think

Sorry to go on 😂

Reactions: 6
What get me is why when you are meant to be moving house “very soon” would you even think about a holiday? It’s all very strange. Also the blanket empire won’t last long as people are worrying about money if they need to self isolate, companies are all seeing a slump in sales (apart from toilet roll, there’s an idea lazy IFAM loo roll!)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.