The Ingham Family #88 You can buy our dog for 80 quid or for 200 more you can own our kid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly feel like they want Covid-19 for the views. I bet they will go round licking lift buttons and hand rails.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Why the duck are they letting jacethebaby crawl all over the floor of a train and fecking airport!!!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Maybe the papers would be interested in this controversial you tube family who despite complaining of a razor sharp sore throat have just gotten on a plane long haul and possibly spread the virus.
I just bet they would. And who the hell in their right mind has sponsored them?! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 8
This is ridiculous! I’m going on holiday soon, and the only thing that will stop me going is cancelled flights. However, it’s just me and my partner going, who are healthy and in our 20’s. I think it’s irresponsible to take young children away at the moment, especially when they could have to self isolate and miss EVEN MORE school?
Well educated parents never heard such rubbish the way they act and treat their kids certainly does not give the impression of well educated and there is no chance of the girls being well educated as they never are at school

Reactions: 19
How and why are they taking the girls out of school yet again?! Do they not realise they’re slowly ruining their education?

Reactions: 13
Soooo many negative comments on the vlog I can’t keep up - you want to know the funniest thing, you gruesome pair? I don’t think there are any tattlers there? People dislike of you spreads farrrr beyond this forum.
Yeah definitely not tattlers.. I think it's actually ifam.. This could be a step too far for them.

Reactions: 15
I have a boy so maybe it’s different- but why can Issy never sit still? She’s got a tik

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well educated parents never heard such rubbish the way they act and treat their kids certainly does not give the impression of well educated and there is no chance of the girls being well educated as they never are at school
WELL EDUCATED PARENTS! She actually is deluded. How many attempts did it take her to say singularly yesterday? Singly....singelly...singoolelly...I mean on their own.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
SURPRISE - TRAVELLING FIRST CLASS TO OUR DREAM DESTINATION!

The vlog starts with shots of the Minghams at the local train station and boarding the train. Creepy says it's the first train of many.:rolleyes:

Lazy screeches good morning. It's an exciting vlog. The girls don't know where they are going. They have a train to catch to Kings Cross. Lazy tells the girls that this week will be full of surprises. The first surprise is a first class train to Kings Cross. The girls scream and Lazy asks if that means they get food.:rolleyes:

On the train they eat some cakes given to them by one of the ifam. Creepy says everyone is getting excited about the cakes. They have lunch and then Esme plays on the floor with Jace. Lazy says everyone is feeling full after lunch. Creepy is replying to emails and Isabelle is writing in her diary. They are also trying to occupy Jace.:rolleyes:

Creepy says they made it to London. he's sad it's over because he loved the journey. They are off to get the tube to Victoria and get the Gatwick Express to Gatwick Airport then there might be another surprise. Isabelle does a Tik Tok. Creepy is worrying about the wheels on his suitcase but Lazy says it's because of all the inflatables.:rolleyes:

They get on the tube. At Victoria Isla says they need to run into a wall to get to Platform 9 3/4 but Lazy tells her it's at Kings Cross and they can go on the way home. They check in their bags at Gatwick.:rolleyes:

They're at Starbucks before surprising the girls again. Jace runs and then crawls away but Creepy picks him up. He says they have kept the girls in suspense and it's time to tell the girls where they might be going today. They might be boarding the plane in the next half hour. Lazy gives them the clue of the country uses American dollars. They are flying with BA. Jace crawls off again. Isla asks for another clue but they can't think of one. Lazy says they could show a photo and says they will guess. Isabelle pretends to be scared. Creepy says where they are going but he bleeps it out. Come back tomorrow to find out.:rolleyes:

End of vlog.

Only the Minghams would clickbait First Class and it would turn out to be a train.

I think they've gone to New York. It was 13:50 when they were at Victoria. That gives them enough time to get to the airport and board the plane. The only BA flight to a destination that uses US dollars yesterday too.
View attachment 94738
O
Someones comment on the vlog - Just saying but at 9:56 Chris calls Jace a bast**d
yes you can quite clearly hear it

• Angry
  • Wow
How and why are they taking the girls out of school yet again?! Do they not realise they’re slowly ruining their education?
They simply do not care! And as there doesn’t ever seem to be any repercussions they will continue to do it.
However I can see Sarah giving the school a big fat ‘We’re making memories so up yours’ if they do complain about their attendance

Reactions: 12
They don't care.. Private school is just a status symbol. They know their kids are thick and no amount of schooling will help them.. Its you tube or the gutter for those daft kids.

Reactions: 18
Definitely Chris !! his most used word is Ignorant 😂 So he’s the expert on coronavirus is he 🤷‍♀️🙈
Of course he is- with his 2 A levels! Most educated person around, everyone should take medical advice from someone who goes to A&E with a sore back and tonsillitis.

As for the other well educated parent - all she’s done since leaving school is pop out kids to exploit.

Reactions: 12
I mean izzy is borderline special needs. Esme has more spark but is in bottom sets.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You lot are so funny you finds things out so quick I have a good laugh every time lol just love it

Reactions: 8
Probably Mexico - or Cuba.
Don't. I can't deal with the image of Lazy's broiled flanks flubbering out of a swimsuit. Honestly, you'd think if you knew you were aiming for a dream holiday you'd try and get back in shape for it.

• Haha
Soooo many negative comments on the vlog I can’t keep up - you want to know the funniest thing, you gruesome pair? I don’t think there are any tattlers there? People dislike of you spreads farrrr beyond this forum.
Someone commented on her insta post that they hope lazy catches the coronavirus 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Don't. I can't deal with the image of Lazy's broiled flanks flubbering out of a swimsuit. Honestly, you'd think if you knew you were aiming for a dream holiday you'd try and get back in shape for it.
Surely if this was Their dream destination they would have been going on about it for months! Probably just got a cheap flight/hotel due to the pandemic we’re experiencing!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Are they seriously going to America in the middle of this situation? I knew they were stupid but really, are they this stupid?!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I would not leave home soil at the moment!!! No! Hell no!!!
they’ve probably gone away so someone else can move them! If not I would be peeved if I were their buyer!!!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.