The Ingham Family #88 You can buy our dog for 80 quid or for 200 more you can own our kid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously ... WHO declares a pandemic , Boris says worst health crisis in modern times , trump cancels all flights from Europe.
There's carona in Bradford so it doesn't matter if we travel ! What's the difference?
I honestly didn't think I could dislike them any more than I did.

Reactions: 24
View attachment 94740 “Well educated parents’m” I’m screaming 😂😂😂
This is ridiculous! I’m going on holiday soon, and the only thing that will stop me going is cancelled flights. However, it’s just me and my partner going, who are healthy and in our 20’s. I think it’s irresponsible to take young children away at the moment, especially when they could have to self isolate and miss EVEN MORE school?

Reactions: 15
Hope them going on this holiday admist a pandemic will very hopefully be the straw that breaks the camel’s back
Taking them out of school only to increase their risk of exposure to coronavirus is f**king so irresponsible

Reactions: 21
Inflatables and swimming costumes at New York tho? They’ve gone somewhere sunny surely, loads celebs on my insta have gifted Bahamas, Maldives etc at the min

Reactions: 6
I reckon they have gone to Maldives ... can use US dollar and flight left at 18-20 !!

Reactions: 8
Maybe the papers would be interested in this controversial you tube family who despite complaining of a razor sharp sore throat have just gotten on a plane long haul and possibly spread the virus.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Soooo many negative comments on the vlog I can’t keep up - you want to know the funniest thing, you gruesome pair? I don’t think there are any tattlers there? People dislike of you spreads farrrr beyond this forum.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.