The Ingham Family #88 You can buy our dog for 80 quid or for 200 more you can own our kid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously if they've gone in holiday šŸ¤¬

We saved for 2 years to book our first ever holiday abroad and my oldest is 14 it's booked for may and is most likely to be cancelled due to corona.

Am I annoyed to lose the money yes ! Totally

Would I put my kids at risk to avoid losing the money ? NO HELL NO !

and just to add that all 3 of my kids were granted a holiday out of term time because of there 100 percent attendance and great behaviour !

All the tit about how they deserve holidays duck you ! My daughter is a young carer and still excels at school now there's a kid that deserves a holiday !
Well said

Reactions: 4
Definitely holiday then. Don't worry, Sarah hun, your children will grow up to resent you when they have no qualifications to get them through life šŸ˜‰ vlog going to be late again too? Good to see you can do your "job".

Ps. Your bitchy attitude is what makes you ugly.

PPS. How's hubby's inbox? Hopefully not full of teenage girls šŸ˜˜
I think she came across like a compete witch so her trying to be kind all the time is starting to fade šŸ¤£

Reactions: 11
Wherever they have gone I hope they find some emergency acting classes for the girls, particularly Isabelle, as that was rather painful to watch the fake acting - I think Iā€™ve got tonsillitis and back ache now!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Iam thinking not florida.. They would have gone from Manchester.. And first class was the train how pathetic ha ha
They tend fly from Gatwick when they go thier though. Then always moan about the train ride home.

Reactions: 3
Basic hygiene :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The kids wore their onesies for a whole week in Disneyland Paris. And Chris the same top during the whole of his skating trips
In Disneyland Paris the kids were sleeping in the onesies then wearing them in the park because they liked being in them so sleeping in the same clothes as you go out in very poor hygiene to begin with

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Someone needs to tell them ā€˜making memoriesā€™ isnā€™t exclusive to term time holidays

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh well with a bit of luck this Coronavirus will put them in quarantine for weeks on end with no WiFi.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can honestly see WDW closing. They have just closed Broadway in NYC.

Who goes on holiday during a Pandemic?

Reactions: 21
SURPRISE - TRAVELLING FIRST CLASS TO OUR DREAM DESTINATION!

The vlog starts with shots of the Minghams at the local train station and boarding the train. Creepy says it's the first train of many.:rolleyes:

Lazy screeches good morning. It's an exciting vlog. The girls don't know where they are going. They have a train to catch to Kings Cross. Lazy tells the girls that this week will be full of surprises. The first surprise is a first class train to Kings Cross. The girls scream and Lazy asks if that means they get food.:rolleyes:

On the train they eat some cakes given to them by one of the ifam. Creepy says everyone is getting excited about the cakes. They have lunch and then Esme plays on the floor with Jace. Lazy says everyone is feeling full after lunch. Creepy is replying to emails and Isabelle is writing in her diary. They are also trying to occupy Jace.:rolleyes:

Creepy says they made it to London. he's sad it's over because he loved the journey. They are off to get the tube to Victoria and get the Gatwick Express to Gatwick Airport then there might be another surprise. Isabelle does a Tik Tok. Creepy is worrying about the wheels on his suitcase but Lazy says it's because of all the inflatables.:rolleyes:

They get on the tube. At Victoria Isla says they need to run into a wall to get to Platform 9 3/4 but Lazy tells her it's at Kings Cross and they can go on the way home. They check in their bags at Gatwick.:rolleyes:

They're at Starbucks before surprising the girls again. Jace runs and then crawls away but Creepy picks him up. He says they have kept the girls in suspense and it's time to tell the girls where they might be going today. They might be boarding the plane in the next half hour. Lazy gives them the clue of the country uses American dollars. They are flying with BA. Jace crawls off again. Isla asks for another clue but they can't think of one. Lazy says they could show a photo and says they will guess. Isabelle pretends to be scared. Creepy says where they are going but he bleeps it out. Come back tomorrow to find out.:rolleyes:

End of vlog.

Only the Minghams would clickbait First Class and it would turn out to be a train.

I think they've gone to New York. It was 13:50 when they were at Victoria. That gives them enough time to get to the airport and board the plane. The only BA flight to a destination that uses US dollars yesterday too.
ufkgedhjwks.PNG

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Why do they think taking a toddler to New York's a good idea šŸ¤£ poor Jace! Unless it's as connecting flight and they have gone cheap?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She has had a rant in the comments on YouTube calling people ignorant. The only ignorant people here are you and Chris.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Chris s case is heavy because of all the inflatables, would they be the inflatables that they pinched from their last holiday ? Can't remember where it was, one holiday seems like any other when you have so many.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.