The Ingham Family #88 You can buy our dog for 80 quid or for 200 more you can own our kid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope the school kick the girls out and Islas school fine them!! I bloody hate them, why do good things happen to such evil people?!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Could this holiday be a treat for Jace’s 1st birthday.

Also if they have gone to Florida could Chris be arrested since he broke the law over there.

Reactions: 3
If it's Disney iv read things about the parks closing as a possibility.

Enjoy!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If it’s first class it’s sponsored. No way they’ve paid for 6 of them to fly first class.
imagine paying £5k+ to fly first class and they were in your cabin filming

they would have got there yesterday if they’ve filmed it on tonight’s blog
Well I hope whoever sponsored them gets tit!

Reactions: 11
I’ve had first class cheaper than standard a few times the train looked empty it’s an incentive to sell seats ,
I said wdw when I saw the bikini haul all the animal print it screamed animal kingdom to me

Reactions: 4
How the hell did the they get first class and I'm sure it will be Florida that's why she put lot poeple wont be happy and lot hate

Just read a comment on the video that they cant believe they met them at the airport and have a great time in Florida!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
They did talk about Canada at one point. Wouldn’t surprise me if they think Canada uses American dollars 😂

Reactions: 5
I hope the school kick the girls out and Islas school fine them!! I bloody hate them, why do good things happen to such evil people?!
Don't worry it might look like good things.. But they are utterly miserable when the camera turns off.. They are scared.. Worried.. Depressed and in utter turmoil. Imagine having to live like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The upside to the Minghams being in the States is the time difference. People attack their social media all morning in the UK and Creepy has to sit up all night over there trying to fire-fight and delete stuff 😂 When they were in Australia the time delay was hilarious 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The upside to the Minghams being in the States is the time difference. People attack their social media all morning in the UK and Creepy has to sit up all night over there trying to fire-fight and delete stuff 😂 When they were in Australia the time delay was hilarious 😁
They’ll just have their staff doing it

I hope Creepy gets arrested :) also still disgusted at the parents that would take their child to meet a predator

Reactions: 18
What about the friends over there? Was it Alabama or Atlanta I can’t remember. I bet it’s there

Reactions: 2
Well my live is now officially buggered, everytime creepy says I’m sick,throat like a razor, I’ve got tonsillitis, so cuttttteeee,literallllllllllyyyyyyyy, I’ve been drinking mojitos, will need a holiday to get over the holiday.thank Fock he won’t be in my part of the world.
Tonsillitis......people can get just a sore throat, I do when I’m run down but he always has to have worse......such a dick

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Iam thinking not florida.. They would have gone from Manchester.. And first class was the train how pathetic ha ha

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.