The Ingham Family #80 Bigeye Smalls and The Notorious P.I.G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t even think it’s the 8th- that’s a decoy- they have messaged the buyers the real date and said don’t say etcetcetc

Reactions: 9
I would laugh if one of us Tattlers who had more money than sense bought one and actually goes

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
They make a HUGE fuss about how embarrassed they are for returning the toy to the shop but DON'T feel embarrassed about being a disgusting pervert and bargain-obsessed enabler?? Bloody baffles me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Surely to God, with the amount of discussion on here about him not driving, they'd have shown him driving properly by now, not by taking a ticket from the machine from the back seat or lazy filming him in another car looking like he's in the drivers seat but wasn't

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
So Sarah dearest, how much do you pay your daughter to sit in the office to 9 in the evening working on a schoolnight.
She should be home winding down not signing your "paycheck"

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I have never watched anything so staged on YouTube than the "I DO DRIVE" scene! banned, can't drive because you are on medication, Or you just can't be arsed! That was was so pathetic and weird.
They seriously are showing their true colours lately. Esme looked shell shocked and confused to hell!
These pair make Logan Paul look like a bloody angelic choir boy!
Oh and the more notebooks you buy the cheaper they are! gonna reduce the price of the second batch?????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
What was up with esmes face when they pulled up in the car? She looked like something was on her top lip, or injured somehow

Reactions: 5
Definitely memories last a life time my son has loads of memories from us taking him places no camera in his face unless it was a funny moment then pictures were taking
I am known for taking a LOT of pictures because the pictures I have of my late son are so precious but it's not to the point of it being in their face all the time like it is with vlogger kids.

There's no way Sarah and Chris really experience these 'memories' with their kids as they're watching them through a small camera screen. I appreciate capturing memories, I have a lot of videos of my kids but it's practically 24/7 with these families. Poor kids get no real quality time with their parents.

Reactions: 11
Surely to God, with the amount of discussion on here about him not driving, they'd have shown him driving properly by now, not by taking a ticket from the machine from the back seat or lazy filming him in another car looking like he's in the drivers seat but wasn't
I thought his arm was way too far back to be in the driver's seat too!

Reactions: 4
I am known for taking a LOT of pictures because the pictures I have of my late son are so precious but it's not to the point of it being in their face all the time like it is with vlogger kids.

There's no way Sarah and Chris really experience these 'memories' with their kids as they're watching them through a small camera screen. I appreciate capturing memories, I have a lot of videos of my kids but it's practically 24/7 with these families. Poor kids get no real quality time with their parents.
Yeah true I have videos and things of my late dad so my family can look back on and the Inghams are needing to put the camers down and be with the kids for a few days

Reactions: 8
Is was the only time Esme appeared in todays vlog too, and she seemed bothered by whatever it was

Reactions: 4
Is was the only time Esme appeared in todays vlog too, and she seemed bothered by whatever it was
she is not much in the vlogs theese days I have noticed. Maybe she has been allowed time off, and was pissed they had the surprise meetup in the parkinglot.

Reactions: 1
she is not much in the vlogs theese days I have noticed. Maybe she has been allowed time off, and was pissed they had the surprise meetup in the parkinglot.
I'd have thought the same if it weren't for the mark under her nose. It wasn't in yesterday's vlog

Reactions: 1
I was just comparing family fizz to the Ingham latest vlogs can’t believe after 3 hours that FF have 74k views and the Ingham don’t even have 10k yet. Oh lazy if only you went on your own and left that onse you call a husband look what you could of have but was to thick and stupid and stay with the creep 😂😂

Reactions: 14
I was just comparing family fizz to the Ingham latest vlogs can’t believe after 3 hours that FF have 74k views and the Ingham don’t even have 10k yet. Oh lazy if only you went on your own and left that onse you call a husband look what you could of have but was to thick and stupid and stay with the creep 😂😂
Darren seems off to me too through. I haven't seen too much of Family Fizz but to me they don't seem much different from the Inghams so I've never understood the appeal there either.

Then again I don't like 99% of family vloggers.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.