The Ingham Family #80 Bigeye Smalls and The Notorious P.I.G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd have thought the same if it weren't for the mark under her nose. It wasn't in yesterday's vlog
There is a picture of Esme on her schools Facebook page today and no mark under her nose. Not sure if this picture is maybe from school yesterday and if something happened it was after this picture was taken

Reactions: 3
There is a picture of Esme on her schools Facebook page today and no mark under her nose. Not sure if this picture is maybe from school yesterday and if something happened it was after this picture was taken
I guess it could just have been sauce from her McDonald's

Reactions: 4
I'd have thought the same if it weren't for the mark under her nose. It wasn't in yesterday's vlog
oh I did not notice that, looks like she has had a nocebleed.
In my head you said she thought she looked irritated.I meant that she may not have been aware that they were meeting the others.

Reactions: 2
Noticed Sarah's not liked it. Supportive parent that she is.

Reactions: 5
Someone posted on the last thread about time stamps and it honestly really got to me, I had never heard of this before and it made me feel physically sick. I looked through some of their other vlog comments and saw quite a few of these stamps and always with a child’s mouth open 😩 yet again today there is one already and when I looked it’s Isla with her mouth open - can’t be coincidence can it that they are always marking that same pose?! Wtf is wrong with these bleeping sickos - what can I do, report it? And HOW do this disgusting family continue to post their kids online and even tease these pervs with mouth open, kids dress older etc thumbnails?! I really can’t get my head around any parent that could do that. I know creepy is a vile piece of tit anyway but to offer your kids up to paedos is another level.
Looks like comments have been switched off on tonight’s vlog maybe this is why

Reactions: 5
Looks like comments have been switched off on tonight’s vlog maybe this is why
When people make comments like this and they turn out to be untrue, I always wonder whether it was just to get a view. No way accusing you, thinking back to other times I've seen similar things happen. Comments are definitely still on for me at least

Reactions: 4
When people make comments like this and they turn out to be untrue, I always wonder whether it was just to get a view. No way accusing you, thinking back to other times I've seen similar things happen. Comments are definitely still on for me at least
Don’t know what’s going on then because I definitely can’t see them.

that's gorgeous. Too nice for them, I hope they don't move here... it would be wasted on them.
Weren’t they talking about the girls having their own rooms. And if Jace is having a nursery too, that means 5 beds.

That house only has 4.

Weren’t they talking about the girls having their own rooms. And if Jace is having a nursery too, that means 5 beds.

That house only has 4.
Yes but will Isla ever be able to sleep in her room. And where will Chris have his "office"...

Hes not in drivers seat that for sure and the driver seat is blacked out if he was he been able to lean out def not driving I wasnt ever coming back but I'd miss you guys so had rethink

I can’t bet there won’t be any marble floors 😂😂. Probably just trying to throw people off the scent. I mean if they could only just get a mortgage for the tit house they have now and that was back when they are at their peak for earning then how the hell could they possibly afford to buy one of even a similar price range or higher? They are liars. They just want to make people think they are still doing ok. When in reality it’s all falloff apart. You don’t go out and buy a big expensive house when you don’t have a huge income. It’s a surefire way of losing it all. I read a good comment a famous rap start said once. He said if you have a million dollars don’t go out and buy a £500 grand house. Wait till you have £10 million. Same with cars etc. He said if you go out and buy these expensive things when you don’t have a very good amount in the bank then you will struggle real fast. The inghams are not even close to being millionaires. They are likely in huge amounts of debt. They don’t get brand deals and most people skip ads so they probably want half of what social blade says. Then remove tax not much left when you are paying for school fees and huge mortgages. This is why she is always buying cheap crap. Because most of their income is used for other things they don’t have enough left to buy decent food and clothes etc. At a guess I would say they might earn £5000 a month which yes to some is still higher than average but take into consideration everything else it’s not really as much as they are trying to make out to their viewers.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I might be really dim here but they don’t want people to know where they are moving to right? Surely they are going to be vlogging lots in their new house, so we will see pretty much every room and I doubt they will be changing much of the interior when they move in as we know they love tasteless new builds. Would it not just be so easy to look at recently sold houses in the area they’re in and find the house they’ve bought based on the interior...?

Reactions: 13
Sorry my mistake comments are still there. Were I was using the internet must have had restricted access. Hope that makes sense.

Oh she’s had to document look I’ve got a friend and I’m drinking wine! And oh look we are sticking our tongues out like my teenage daughter does...what are you Lazy? Pathetic that’s what...hate these people..look at me having to take a photo to prove I’m having a good time 🤦🏻‍♀️ Cough cough yes Nikki I have a friend (although she’s slagged me off I still want her as a friend!)

Reactions: 14
I could see them upsetting a lot of fans over the meet and great. Only doing a meet up if you paid over £300 for a doll. What will their loyal IFAM think of that.....

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.