The Ingham Family #80 Bigeye Smalls and The Notorious P.I.G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it me or does anyone think Chris is giving our too much information regarding the meet and greet. i think he wants us to find out where it is so they can pull out and blame it on us.like he has with the house move
I HAVE AN IDEA. LETS NOT PLAY CREEPYS GAME
NO ONE ON HERE SAY WHERE THE VENUE IS OR MIGHT BE. WE TOTALLY IGNORE IT
And that way they will have to go through with the meet and greet.
I agree, there's no way they want to do a meet and greet, there'll be a lots of people wanting to pelt creepy and lazy with eggs 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Okay so are they hosting a tea party and a meet & greet?
No, the meet and greet is the tea party

They said they have a handful of dolls left so basically bribed the ifam to say if you buy one now you can come to our meet and greet.

Reactions: 9
What the duck was that McDonald’s segment 😂 :LOL::ROFLMAO: So staged
And why are they driving each other’s cars

also I really hope Isabelle didn’t have any homework, what an exhausting day.. School, dance, then working until 9:30??? Sarah should be ashamed of herself

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
No, the meet and greet is the tea party

They said they have a handful of dolls elft so basically bribed the ifam to say if you buy one now you can come to our meet and greet.
That’s vile!
They know full well they’ll be a mob of ifam, hopefully with a mob of parents too ready to lynch creepy!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Realistically, how many dolls do we think they’ve sold? I’d also hedge a bet that only 80% of people who got their doll will be interested in turning up/will actually be able to make the date. Will be interesting to see how tiny this meet and greet is compared to the time they crashed Issy’s😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
March 8th, what an appropriate date to have a meet and greet teaparty for that family with that creepy father.

Reactions: 6
Realistically, how many dolls do we think they’ve sold? I’d also hedge a bet that only 80% of people who got their doll will be interested in turning up/will actually be able to make the date. Will be interesting to see how tiny this meet and greet is compared to the time they crashed Issy’s😂
Well I'm sure a while back I tried putting ten in a basket and it said number must be 4 or less. So I presumed they were limiting the number so thaglt nobody knew how many were left. But it now says 3 or less. So do they only have 3 left? What was the release amount? 150?

Reactions: 2
I think that even if we post nothing about it they will still claim haterz have ruined it. It's not just us they blame for stuff, it's twitter too.
I
if we post nothing about the venue.at some point they will have to tell the ifam who bought the doll s where it is. and at that point you can guarantee the excited Ifam will post it all over social media .But chris wont be able to call them trolls and pull out
I for one dont want to make life easy for that creep.As i think they have no intention of doing a meet and great

• Wow
Reactions: 10
also I really hope Isabelle didn’t have any homework, what an exhausting day.. School, dance, then working until 9:30??? Sarah should be ashamed of herself
Don’t worry. Homework is what learning support is for. That way she’s got plenty of time to be dragged around and exploited by her work shy, useless parents make memories with her family.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Someone posted on the last thread about time stamps and it honestly really got to me, I had never heard of this before and it made me feel physically sick. I looked through some of their other vlog comments and saw quite a few of these stamps and always with a child’s mouth open 😩 yet again today there is one already and when I looked it’s Isla with her mouth open - can’t be coincidence can it that they are always marking that same pose?! Wtf is wrong with these bleeping sickos - what can I do, report it? And HOW do this disgusting family continue to post their kids online and even tease these pervs with mouth open, kids dress older etc thumbnails?! I really can’t get my head around any parent that could do that. I know creepy is a vile piece of tit anyway but to offer your kids up to paedos is another level.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Well I'm sure a while back I tried putting ten in a basket and it said number must be 4 or less. So I presumed they were limiting the number so thaglt nobody knew how many were left. But it now says 3 or less. So do they only have 3 left? What was the release amount? 150?
She said there was 3 left

Reactions: 2
Creepy wants to go into a floor and never come out again. DO IT. PLEASE.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She said there was 3 left
Did she? I thought she said a couple, then a handful. I never heard 3. I stand corrected. Those 3 will be purchased, some parents will be being begged for them tonight.

Creepy wants to go into a floor and never come out again. DO IT. PLEASE.
Exactly what my partner said when he heard it in the background 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I bet this meet and greet will fall through and not go ahead,and they will blame the ‘creepy weirdos’ 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I've said it before, but why are they SO LOUD?! It's so embarrassing.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.