Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KateESJ

VIP Member
Just got back on Instagram for the first time in months and I go on Sarah’s tagged to see this...

“I may not be the dream girl you’ve been hoping for but I can give you all my love”

What the fuck. He’s 10 months old.

D09E9EC0-8564-4D39-9F65-C1A4145462D8.png

A1486722-753A-428E-A6D8-E4542368C048.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 86

candy64

Is it me or does anyone think Chris is giving our too much information regarding the meet and greet. i think he wants us to find out where it is so they can pull out and blame it on us.like he has with the house move
I HAVE AN IDEA. LETS NOT PLAY CREEPYS GAME
NO ONE ON HERE SAY WHERE THE VENUE IS OR MIGHT BE. WE TOTALLY IGNORE IT
And that way they will have to go through with the meet and greet.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

Maisie842

VIP Member
I'm sorry to be so cynical, but I honestly don't think they had anything better to film today, so thought a trip to the hospital would do it. They didn't take Jace to see a doctor when he had breathing difficulties and they self diagnosed croup. Sarah didn't take herself to the doctor when she was concerned about a possible miscarriage, and they didn't take Isla to a doctor when she cut her head open. All of those have the common factor that they were on holiday, so had "more interesting" things to film. They really make me sick!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 60

thegreencow

VIP Member
SHOPPING SUNDAY IN MANCHESTER - £900 TRAINERS!!

Lazy tarts the vlog and tells us it's a miserable day. They planned to go to the reservoir to walk Prinny and film a new intro. Creepy asks if Sarah wants him to drive but he's banned so Lazy says she will. Lazy says Creepy is leaving for almost a week next week.
🎆🎆
They are booking a holiday later in the day. They are off to the Trafford Centre as Lazy needs a new jacket and Creepy needs some outfits for when he goes away. :rolleyes:

They are at Trafford and Creepy says is was a scary drive on the way. He says he has a list of things to buy. He says people naturally stare and talk about him vlogging so he has to have tunnel vision and ignore it. No Creepy, people are staring because they read about you being a greasy nonce and because litcherally no other man in that shopping centre is wearing a hoodie over a beanie. You look like you have just been released from prison. :ROFLMAO:

Lazy is facing Jace forward in the pram and struggling to accept he is nearly a toddler.

In River Island they are looking at outfits for the girls. Creepy says they have a family photoshoot coming up so want to get some nice matching outfits for everyone. Lazy is laughing because Creepy would rather buy cheap clothes from Primark than more expensive ones. Lazy wants some trainers so when they were walking through Selfridges he picked up some he liked and he picked up some £900 Alexandra McQueen designer trainers to show Lazy. She has no idea about designer when she can't pronounce his name properly though :rolleyes: However designer they are, they would suit a chav. Sparkly like the Ugg boots.:rolleyes:

In H&M Isla shows three dresses she likes. Lazy lets the girls to choose one outfit each.

Lazy has turned Jace back to face her because she couldn't face not looking at him. Creepy sees an Aladdin lamp for £50 (reduced from £131) and says for that price he hopes a real genie comes out of the lamp with three wishes. Isabelle is holding two Five Guys milkshakes. They are the last ones to leave the Disney store. Isabelle wants to unbox the whole store. :rolleyes:

Creepy says he has got all his outfits for his trip. Creepy says the Trafford is architecturally pleasing to the eye and he really likes it.🤮

Sarah tells the camera with a smug look on her face that the Ravenscrofts one of their friends who live in Manchester have invited them for a cuppa so they're off there before going home.

Back home and Lazy's arse is parked on the sofa again and she says it has been a lovely day. They are about to finalise a holiday. She is craving summer. Apparently summer is about family time, swimming pools and leaving babies on beaches.:rolleyes:

Creepy say it's been a lovely day catching up with friends. They've taken the clock down in Esme and Isla's bedroom so we can't see the time they go to bed. They are so desperate. 😂 He is saying goodnight to Boo Boo and Esme.
ybehdjxjn.PNG

In Isabelle's bedroom and he apologises to her because he has deleted her Sassybelle video clips so she has to film in. 'I'm so sorry about that babe' 'I'm so sorry love' 'Goodnight gorgeous, see you in the morning babe'. 🤮:sick:

Downstairs and Lazy and Creepy are preparing to put Jace to bed. They were planning on surprising the girls with a trip they are organising or July but they haven't finalised it yet. Lazy is taking her Nanna out to spend her money tomorrow.:rolleyes:

End of vlog

Sorry it was late tonight. I have been unwell and fell asleep for longer than I meant to.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

Maisie842

VIP Member
I'll eat my hat if they're not selling prams to go with rubber Jason as their next shitty shortle project. In fact, scratch that, I'll eat creepys 's hat. Scratch that, I'll eat creepy's unwashed, disgusting, grease filled, vomit inducing hat if I'm wrong. Basically, I reckon they'll be selling prams next 😂

I really think we should have a Tattle meet up. Just checked my diary and it seems I only have the 8th March free 🤔 Any takers?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

as340

Lazy having a rant on insta
Jesus Christ, the stupid little troglodyte STILL doesn’t get it, does she?

just to clarify Lazy: we don’t want to bring down ‘small businesses’, we want to bring down a nonce and his brain dead enabler. Big difference!🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Seems they’ve had Real Inghams’ Instagram closed temporarily again after details of where you can order ‘bespoke’ items yourself for a fraction of the price were published. Because that won’t just wind people up to do it more, right Creepy?😂

ps I know it’s early, but #81 - ‘Nobody likes the backseat driver’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Jamhead

VIP Member
There he is guys. Sliding his little pink suitcase along, trying to keep up with the big boys.
Such an attractive lad arent you G 😎
Screenshot_20200128-144754_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

KarmaKlub

A trip to the GP would have been ample. But no.. not this fat lard...YOU WILL GO TO HOSPITAL ESME BECAUSE WE NEED CONTENT FOR OUR BORING SHITTY VLOGS. ACCIDENT AND EMERGENCY sarah, it was NOT an emergency and I wouldnt really consider eames toe as an accident that needed IMMEDIATE attention. These reprobates are the kind of people who love a family day out to A and E for no reason and then get there and moan that they have to wait 5 fucking hours to be seen. Like she said, the place was already heaving, do you not think our NHS is under enough stress without you dragging your child in for a bruise toe??? Oh and had to get that wheelchair in didnt you, I would put money on it that you picked one up at the entrance and wheeled her in ...just for the attention. Munchausen By Proxy is beginning to spring to mind, if it made you a quick buck you wouldnt even think twice to put one of your children in Harms way you sick twisted vile bitch.

GowiththeflowMo

So the creepster is in Alicante 🙄
View attachment 77046
how many middle aged chav males can you fit on a bus ? Well looking at this bunch
Lazy having a rant on insta

hmmm well when that SMALL BUSINESS is run by a woman who financed her sex offender brother ! Covered for her grooming husband ! Bullied teenage girls who tried to warn her about what her husband was up to ! Orders cheap Asian imports made in a sweat shop and sells then to children for 20 times the price ! Leaves her baby on the beach in a foreign country so she can go in the sea to have family time ! Drops her friends like a bit brick because they dare to have a life outside of her weird circle ! Picks on her middle daughter relentlessly and spoils her younger daughter continually just because she’s so much like her and it feeds her narcissism! Sells replicas of her baby boy to any c*** who wants one ! Lies through her teeth about everything and anything ! Claims she designed things for said business when she absolutely did not ! Takes money of her elderly lonely nanna every time she sees her and never invites her to the family home ! Ignored her younger homeless brothers pleas for help ! Tries to act like her teenage daughter instead of the 35 year old woman she is ( for her husbands benefit ? ) ... I COULD CONTINUE

Well you see SARAH those are just some of the things that you do snd are the reason why so many people are upset watching you fleece young ifam and their unwitting parents for money for tat so that you can go live in a mini mansion !!!!! So stop the pity party and trying to play victim so that your army of 9 year olds will flock to your inbox and tell you how much they love you and empty their piggy banks to order from you to make you feel happier !

you sick twisted FK ! You need to go take a long hard look in the mirror mrs ingham !!! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 48