The Ingham Family #80 Bigeye Smalls and The Notorious P.I.G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HUGE MEET & GREET EVENT NEWS!

Lazy starts the vlog sat on the sofa. She's feeling guilty as lots of the ifam are fuming they couldn't get an Alibaba notebook. They were meant to be ready for Christmas but sthey weren't and she didn't think they would sell out. :rolleyes:She is going to order triple the amount. She films Jace.

Lazy is in the car and she's about to go for the meeting about the tea party, which will be in March. It's taken a long time to organise because a lot of ifam got Freaky Jace for Christmas . The creepy weirdos will also be discussing future pr-oh-jects at the meeting too. :rolleyes:

They're in Starbucks waiting for crappy Shortle. Jace is sat on Creepy's lap and he then stands at the window.

The meeting is done and Creepy says it has been a productive day. Lazy gets distracted by Zara Home because she needs to design Jace's new nursery. She says he will need slippers and Creepy says the marble floors in the new house are cold. Lazy says her Nan bought them the other day.
:rolleyes:

Creepy says the venue and date are booked for the meet and greet. Lazy screeches.

Lazy tries to return the grabber toy that 'didn't work' and the Entertainer employee put some batteries in and it worked. Creepy says it was embarrassing. Someone was looking for a refund.
:rolleyes:

Creepy says something is coming soon with Shortle. They saw a prototype. Apparently it's totally different. The location of the tea party is just outside Leeds City Centre with lots of parking and transport links.

The tea party is on 8th March in the afternoon. Creepy isn't telling anyone where the venue is. Lazy says there are some dolls left. The location isn't being disclosed yet but Creepy looks like he is shitting himself about it. :ROFLMAO:

Iddy Biddy is home and tells us she did painting at school. She got some paint on her shirt when she scratched herself. She then gets changed and gets a snack of Monster Munch. :rolleyes:

Creepy has called Iddy Biddy to the kitchen. She's got a new phone case for the phone she doesn't even need. :rolleyes:

Sarah has been at dance with Isabelle. Jace has been whinging and she is relieved that she has been able to give him to Creepy.

Isabelle and Lazy are off to the office to sign and sort out the diaries. They need to go and buy envelopes first. Isabelle asks to go to McDonalds for dinner. Lazy says they don't have it very often. Lies.

Whilst going through the drive through they see the other car and Lazy say that means Creepy has bought the girls out for a McDonalds too. Lazy pretends not to know. More lies. This is all to convince us that Creepy hasn't been banned from driving but he's just sat in the car stationary holding the wheel. :rolleyes:

At the office and Lazy is feeling lazy. Isabelle is watching Gordon Ramsay. Isabelle is signing notepads and Isabelle is packaging them. Unfortunately the notebooks don't fit in the envelopes. :ROFLMAO:There's a timelapse of Lazy signing the books with the chavvy 'The Ingham Family' writing.

It's 9pm when they finish and poor Isabelle has school.

Isabelle shows the Mermaidy and nayv-eh space Alibaba blankets.

End of vlog.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
the whole ‘making memories’ shtick has always been a load of crap from every vlogger who has ever said it.

I make memories with my kids but i live the memories with them and don’t share them with strangers online because they’re our memories.Why do other people need to see them? It’s always about the money
Definitely memories last a life time my son has loads of memories from us taking him places no camera in his face unless it was a funny moment then pictures were taking

Reactions: 7
Is it me or does anyone think Chris is giving our too much information regarding the meet and greet. i think he wants us to find out where it is so they can pull out and blame it on us.like he has with the house move
I HAVE AN IDEA. LETS NOT PLAY CREEPYS GAME
NO ONE ON HERE SAY WHERE THE VENUE IS OR MIGHT BE. WE TOTALLY IGNORE IT
And that way they will have to go through with the meet and greet.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
the whole ‘making memories’ shtick has always been a load of crap from every vlogger who has ever said it.

I make memories with my kids but i live the memories with them and don’t share them with strangers online because they’re our memories.Why do other people need to see them? It’s always about the money
Exactly! 🙌🏻 How many memories do you think they’d be making if money wasn’t involved? We’d never have heard of the low life Inghams if that were the case.

Reactions: 10
WHO AGREES THAT WE DONT POST ANYTHING ABOUT THE MEET AND GREET VENUE
SO THEY HAVE TO GO THROUGH WITH IT

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Why have they used the meet & greet event for the thumbnail? It not an event. It’s a private tea party for those who chose to pay £300 for a rubber Jace doll.
I seriously hope they have made this clear to their crazy ifam

Reactions: 23
Is it me or does anyone think Chris is giving our too much information regarding the meet and greet. i think he wants us to find out where it is so they can pull out and blame it on us.like he has with the house move
I HAVE AN IDEA. LETS NOT PLAY CREEPYS GAME
NO ONE ON HERE SAY WHERE THE VENUE IS OR MIGHT BE. WE TOTALLY IGNORE IT
And that way they will have to go through with the meet and greet.
Love that idea!

Reactions: 5
The extremes they go to to try prove us wrong 😂😂 Camera angle shows Creepy was in the passenger seat. Although I do wonder what West Yorks Police would think of the footage 😉🤙

Looks like Izzy is turning out to be just like her mum 🤥

What a bunch of absolute goons

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
WHO AGREES THAT WE DONT POST ANYTHING ABOUT THE MEET AND GREET VENUE
SO THEY HAVE TO GO THROUGH WITH IT
I think that even if we post nothing about it they will still claim haterz have ruined it. It's not just us they blame for stuff, it's twitter too.

Reactions: 9
I would still like to know what will happen to the 'meet and greet' offer for any dolls bought after the event.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.