The Ingham Family #80 Bigeye Smalls and The Notorious P.I.G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely they know it’ll hit the fan when the venue is announced and they can just cancel and pull their victim card and blame it all on the ‘creepy weirdo trolls’ and just say sorry IFAM we have to many haterz hope u enjoy the 300 doll tho lol soz

Reactions: 19
I love they filmed chris's arm getting the ticket from the car to make it look like hes driving 😂

Oh and well done teaching your 9 month old to have his mouth open, I suppose you got to teach them young for your weirdo friends 🤢

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone else notice that they filmed Chris arm reaching for the ticket yet you could see it was from the back door lmfao!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I can imagine it now, Chris opening his arms, outstretched to the max. Standing on a podium, head flies back, he closes his eyes and starts singing their theme tune. Cue the influx of rotten eggs showering down upon his scummy body.

1579887877184.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
So this is the first public event these two fuckwits have done since tit hit the fan?

I really do hope when venues etc are revealed that they won't have a hope in hell censoring what goes on.

If i was up there, I would surely be on the picket line with placards of "DROP THAT TOWELL AND RESEND".
I know we mock the ifam but seriously any parent willing to take their child along to ANYTHING where Chris is likely to be truly needs t o look at their morals and common sense!!That manchild shouldn't be allowed anywhere children!!!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
So, a meet and greet are on the cards...! is this for the tea party thing I've been reading about? Which means it's only for those who have purchased the "doll", is that correct? if it is, there's gonna be annoyed fans who won't be able to go as they don't have a doll. They will say it's really unfair.
I don't watch the vlogs, I rely on the rundowns on here. Hope that Ghost82 is ok, not seen them about for a while.

Reactions: 18
So surely this is classed as working for the girls and Jace at a meet and greet. I can see the girls would probably be allowed to do a couple of hours but im sure Jace can't do that long??

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
There is no way Chris was driving the other car tonight. If you pause at 21 mins, you can see clearly he's in the passenger seat. Driver's seat is empty, presumably Granny or Hi Steve jumped out to make it look like Chris was driving, but they're all too thick to realise it would be obvious from the camera angle he was in the passenger seat.

Either that, or the wide angle lens strikes back...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I'll eat my hat if they're not selling prams to go with rubber Jason as their next crappy shortle project. In fact, scratch that, I'll eat creepys 's hat. Scratch that, I'll eat creepy's unwashed, disgusting, grease filled, vomit inducing hat if I'm wrong. Basically, I reckon they'll be selling prams next 😂

I really think we should have a Tattle meet up. Just checked my diary and it seems I only have the 8th March free 🤔 Any takers?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I'll eat my hat if they're not selling prams to go with rubber Jason as their next crappy shortle project. In fact, scratch that, I'll eat creepys 's hat. Scratch that, I'll eat creepy's unwashed, disgusting, greasy filled, vomit inducing hat if I'm wrong. Basically, I reckon they'll be selling prams next 😂

I really think we should have a Tattle meet up. Just checked my diary and it seems I only have the 8th March free 🤔 Any takers?
At a venue just outside of Leeds City centre okay with everyone? Email to confirm venue closer to the date 😂

There is no way Chris was driving the other car tonight. If you pause at 21 mins, you can see clearly he's in the passenger seat. Driver's seat is empty, presumably Granny or Hi Steve jumped out to make it look like Chris was driving, but they're all too thick to realise it would be obvious from the camera angle he was in the passenger seat.

Either that, or the wide angle lens strikes back...
Hate to admit it but it looked like he was driving to me. Unless I'm missing something

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Meet and greets shouldn’t exist when children are involved. It’s gross.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
what gets me is how on earth have they still got comments on? they clearly aim their content at kids so why should they get away with it, watch an amercian family they are really down to earth dont spoil their kids ect.. and they have had their comments turned off.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Why was she driving his car and he her’s though? This is a very bad idea guys..take note for your kids sake. We know someone from tattle already bought one who knows who else! And new house has marbles floors then?

Reactions: 7
So is this exclusive tea party going to be gatecrashed by a mob of 10yr old ifam?

Reactions: 6
the whole ‘making memories’ shtick has always been a load of crap from every vlogger who has ever said it.

I make memories with my kids but i live the memories with them and don’t share them with strangers online because they’re our memories.Why do other people need to see them? It’s always about the money

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.