The Ingham Family #80 Bigeye Smalls and The Notorious P.I.G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this a gang sign 🤷‍♀️
He looks like he’s stuck his finger somewhere he shouldn’t and can’t believe how bad it smells
39E3D3AB-7F0B-4501-826B-64E9C19FF404.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Lazy having a rant on insta
Jesus Christ, the stupid little troglodyte STILL doesn’t get it, does she?

just to clarify Lazy: we don’t want to bring down ‘small businesses’, we want to bring down a nonce and his brain dead enabler. Big difference!🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Guess what Sarah we are never going away and we can say whatever we want ! !!
Suck it up buttercup

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Jesus Christ, the stupid little troglodyte STILL doesn’t get it, does she?

just to clarify Lazy: we don’t want to bring down ‘small businesses’, we want to bring down a nonce and his brain dead enabler. Big difference!🤦‍♀️
And someone who is basically copying designs and Then passing them off as her own before Selling them to unsuspecting dimwits at seriously ridiculous overinflated prices

Reactions: 19
Just catching up with all this I have been pissing myself laughing all day at work 😂 come on is that all you got , just say we are getting to you come on here and have a real conversation with adults and not teens that will say any think to keep in your good books 🤦‍♀️ The best bit for me is that you have come besties with this family called R fam just had a look at them last night he seems very angry I call it little man Syndrome 😂my son has more followers than them on Instagram the next thing you know they will come besties with the Radford family 😂🤦‍♀️
Also before I forget you better make sure your onse of a husband gets checked when he gets home as you never know what he might have , as other wise we will be seeing big frank in the near future😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.