The Ingham Family #74 Happy Boxing Day, not sure if it’s a national thing or just our family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Jace gets startled or just leans back a bit to much he could very easily come off this mattress. I know the mattress is on the floor but he is still only tiny and could be a nasty bang to his head. Just not necessary.
Isn't the hair on the top of his head turning a beautiful ginger color though 😀 absolutely gorgeous

Attachments

Reactions: 13
I've only been able to get back on tattle today, I felt like my right arm had been chopped off. Anyway...

Don't know if it's been mentioned but the way the presents were all mixed up and not piled high against the walls seemed to me they were trying to hide the fact there weren't as many gifts as previous years. They still got loads and some of the gifts were very expensive (VERY must be raking it in with interest from the Inghams) but there was significantly less than previous years and we all know that wouldn't have been out of choice. They're skint and we know it.

I also found it odd how we never saw Jace opening gifts. Although he wasn't well and I'm pleased they didn't force him to be a performing monkey

Reactions: 28
If Jace gets startled or just leans back a bit to much he could very easily come off this mattress. I know the mattress is on the floor but he is still only tiny and could be a nasty bang to his head. Just not necessary.
Isn't the hair on the top of his head turning a beautiful ginger color though 😀 absolutely gorgeous
Anyone remember what size that onesie is? Looks massive on him.

Reactions: 2
Skimmed the Christmas day vlog. What is wrong with Isabelle? I've never seen a child get some nervous and panicky when opening gifts. She kept saying oh I think I'm going to cry. She seems like a child on the edge and it was uncomfortable to watch
I used to hate people watching me open things because I didn’t really enjoy being the centre of attention and For some reason I felt the pressure to show the ‘correct’ joyful response. I imagine that pressure must be so much more for Isabelle since she knows EVERYONE at school will see it, Plus thousands of others and her parents are sitting there with a camera in her face wanting it to be the PERFECT response that they can click bait into a vlog title. TOO MUCH PRESSURE! And for something that should be such an exciting & fun thing to do!

edit: just to add it must be so hard for her to work out the ‘right’ reaction. Show too much enthusiasm for ‘youngish’ stuff (hense the worry over the Mary Shortle bag) and people at school will have something to say, but she also needs to balance it out with enough enthusiasm because she can’t be seen to offend any ‘brand’. Must be so awkward no wonder she is a nervous wreck opening every present she ever receives!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
They made such a fuss about it being Jace’s first Christmas but like someone said, they hardly showed him opening presents or anything. If they’re all for making memories, surely capturing your child’s first Christmas is definitely one? Just seemed more focused on the girls

Reactions: 28
Do we really think Isabelle picks her own # on insta? Its all #teen#teengirl#teenager that’s the opposite of what I’d want my daughter putting on there.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Im pretty sure it was just the JOOVET on the floor not the mattress too. Forever hygienic those Minghams 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Their whole set up has shades of the documentary on Netflix called “ abducted in plain sight”

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Im pretty sure it was just the JOOVET on the floor not the mattress too. Forever hygienic those Minghams 🤢
At least they're wearing their brand new shoes / skates which won't have been worn in the great outdoors yet, with them being too lazy/unadventurous to explore their surroundings.

Speaking of which....not sure if it's been mentioned but the way they made Isla slam her new (Frozen?) shoe down on the wooden coffee table (hard!) was also disrespectful to the property owners. That poor chalet. Those wooden surfaces have been scratched more times than "Big Frank" and that's saying something!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Do we really think Isabelle picks her own # on insta? Its all #teen#teengirl#teenager that’s the opposite of what I’d want my daughter putting on there.
They should really check those hashtags because they are not always appropriate for a young girl !!
Seriously Lazy and Creepy please go on a Safegaurding course so you can start to protect your children !
They don’t want the girls reading negative comments on the excessive present vlog but will splash pictures of the girls in bikinis all over social media !!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Skimmed the Christmas day vlog. What is wrong with Isabelle? I've never seen a child get some nervous and panicky when opening gifts. She kept saying oh I think I'm going to cry. She seems like a child on the edge and it was uncomfortable to watch
Yes I forgot to mention this!
She was on the verge of tears before she even opened the gift, it’s not normal. She is so on edge and nervous all the time, can’t they see what they’re doing to her 😣 just get the bleeping camera out of her face for once!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Seriously Lazy and Creepy please go on a Safegaurding course so you can start to protect your children !
Are there "learning to care" courses?

They know exactly what they're doing but they simply care more about making money than the costs involved. They know the system and will play it for as long as they're allowed to get away with it. They don't need educating, they need intervention.

Reactions: 20
Goodness me,
It would be the greatest Christmas and life gift to the girls if these clowns (parents) could finally THINK of their children’s best interests in the year(s) ahead.
These poor children are going to be moving house again (acknowledged as so stressful) and very probably changing schools through no fault of their own. The changes in curriculum from independent to local authority schools will be a huge adjustment and not withstanding the ‘catching up’ they will need given the high level of intentional absenteeism these parents have subjected them to. This is notwithstanding the social consequences and emotional adjustments this will demand.
It is no ones right to advise on parenting however given we are subject to the opinions of the Ingham parents on a daily basis, in my opinion the girls could all do with some serious home time and bedtime routines. Isabelle is 14 years old and will be making educational choices that will forever affect her future. She needs guidance and encouragement and especially time to study after school hours. Her GCSE and A level choices are vitally important so that she can secure career choices and financial security for her future and way beyond YouTube videos. Time is just on the side of the younger two girls but some structure around homework and learning is so needed. They get no encouragement with extra curricular activities or individual tuition in music, arts or sport. It is so sad, and we don’t know or need to know why Isabelle has already been in therapy but with all the potential changes looming the emotional well-being of the girls could be jeopardised again by the poor judgement of their parents.
It's so true about the education. My son managed to finish his GCSE's but needed that time to revise etc and his now currently in his last year of A levels and has been predicated 2 distinctions (Equivalent to A's) for music and an A for psychology and a B for politics. I have seen how much extra work he has put into these lessons not coming home from school till 9pm cos he has stayed to do extra lessons or rehearsals for productions he has been playing music in which is needed for his A level. On top of that he holds down a social life a girlfriend and a part time job. How will these girls be able to do this? Isabelle is going to find it so hard unless she doesnt so further education and goes straight into YouTube?

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I wanted to upload this on Christmas Day, but the website tit itself. A belated stocking filler for all the lovely people on Tattle. A spoof horror film trailer starring Chris Ingham. Just a little something for fun, hope you enjoy it. Merry Christmas! Friday Xx
(Headphones recommended for best quality, contains swearing)
View attachment 66972
You have done it again CheekyChappy brilliant and how horrific is he 😱

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I have a theory about the baby dinner trays. The food was included in the price, I bet it was free for children under 5, so they lied and ordered three to save money.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
and flaming Isla with her 'everybody pay attention to me' attitude had to copy her.
That child just can not help herself ! Attention seeking precocious brat ! WHY do they never tell her to wind her neck in ? She’s 7 not 2 she doesn’t need to make everything about her !!! The sour jealous faces she pulls every single time the attention is taken off her for a millisecond! It’s vomit inducing that that pair of TWATS allow her to do that all the time it’s VERY ugly behaviour & she’s going to come down to earth with a huge bump when she realises that there’s nothing special about her what so ever !!! Poor Esme always in her shadow ! Sickens me how they favour Isla and reward her horrible behaviour with yet more gifts and attention ! She’s gone from cute to vile in a short space of time and it’s 100% their fault !!! I often wonder do her grandparents never comment on it but I’d imagine if they did Sarah would take their heads off !!! Dragon mother and mini dragon daughter in the making ! Sighhh ! Poor Esme AND jace will just have to get used to it I guess being forever behind Isla in their mother’s affection ! I’d include izzy but she’s definitely Sarah’s second favourite child / best friend 😏🙄🙄🙄[/B]

• Heart
Reactions: 18
How she’s changed more like 😂 She WAS pretty, but then as they became successful, she got more greedy, more lazy and more nasty... then the ugliness began to show!!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.