The Ingham Family #74 Happy Boxing Day, not sure if it’s a national thing or just our family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the fact they wrote a statement under the Christmas Day vlog saying please don’t say anything hateful or negative about it because the girls would be looking back on it and it’s not nice for them to see !!
But then just about every comment is negative about how spoilt the girls are and how it’s ridiculous how many presents they have etc
Etc
Sorry Chris and Sarah you can’t control what everyone is thinking 🤔
You can’t just keep dishing up complete crap and not expect people to have an opinion or comments !!
Easiest solution turn of comments but yet again money comes in to play. These YouTubers want the money want the appraisal but can't obide criticism. That's not real life.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Maybe they shouldn't be filming small children and posting on the world wide web, to make money for lazy parents? They have both given up work and registered their family as a business on the companies house website, which is kind of sick, so they shouldn't be telling others what to do.

They're moving their children from independent schools to local authority? Even though thr parents sold the private life of kids online to make money from them, at least they were a little protected being in a school with a low number of children. If they end up in a big local school, there will be more kids who see what their father has done and how their parents make money off filming them for online, so they're going to be humiliated.

I was thinking today, the word social influencer seems have taken over from what talentless celebs used to be. I've often thought the whole media trying to get people to admire talentless celebs is part of a scheme to dumb down society. Where certain over hyped, dumb but big egoed and attention seeking families like Kardashians and Beckhams are used to get people to not want more in life than sell dumb stories to magazines, in return for constant promotion more than they're worth.
The idea of what's stylish seems to have been lowered to the standards of absolute trash worse than most people, so those kind of dumb but attention seeking talentless celebs can be promoted, and selling their kids into the talentless celeb industry seems to be part of the deal, as the kids are rarely encouraged to do anything useful.

Maybe they shouldn't be filming small children and posting on the world wide web, to make money for lazy parents? They have both given up work and registered their family as a business on the companies house website, which is kind of sick, so they shouldn't be telling others what to do.

They're moving their children from independent schools to local authority? Even though thr parents sold the private life of kids online to make money from them, at least they were a little protected being in a school with a low number of children. If they end up in a big local school, there will be more kids who see what their father has done and how their parents make money off filming them for online, so they're going to be humiliated.

I was thinking today, the word social influencer seems have taken over from what talentless celebs used to be. I've often thought the whole media trying to get people to admire talentless celebs is part of a scheme to dumb down society. Where certain over hyped, dumb but big egoed and attention seeking families like Kardashians and Beckhams are used to get people to not want more in life than sell dumb stories to magazines, in return for constant promotion more than they're worth.
The idea of what's stylish seems to have been lowered to the standards of absolute trash worse than most people, so those kind of dumb but attention seeking talentless celebs can be promoted, and selling their kids into the talentless celeb industry seems to be part of the deal, as the kids are rarely encouraged to do anything useful.
Yes ,totally agree. I think people are beginning to realise this though ,and gradually these (so called) z list "celebrities" are losing their fame and notoriety ,good or bad.There was a programme on last night about Gemma Collins ,mainly known for being over bearing and loud.I`ve never been a fan ,but i actually felt sorry for the woman ,as it`s hit her hard ,and she`s obviously been through the wringer with papers and journalists etc. It seems her fame is sliding down a slippery slope ,and after watching how it`s all affected her ,i really worry about these youtube children.How will they feel ,when they are all old enough to realise their parents gained from selling their childhoods ,their every waking moment ,(many from birth) ,to the highest bidder ,so to speak? How will they fare when they no longer have "fans" ,and believe people are tuning in because "everybody loves them"? It`s a tough enough world when you`re given your rightful privacy ,and have a more normal upbringing ,with love support and being protected from outsiders.These kids are told everyone is your "friend" (can think of one particular family here) ,and ,once they are no longer able to be filmed ,and sold on social media how will they revert to living as most children do? I sincerely hope COPPA do right by these kids ,and i still feel changes (any) have to be the way forward.Hopefully alot of the younger children won`t remember their early years ,but those a little older ,who`ve sadly been communicating with their families through a phone ,their so called "memories" shown through a camera lens ,this surely has to impact in some way or another.These parents ,who discovered they could live comfortably from their childrens` everyday actions ,have much to answer for.The new rules coming in place will show whether or not youtube are just as guilty.I honestly pray they don`t fail these kids any longer.Not for malicious reasons do i hope the inghams ,and those like them ,have to withdraw from social media.The children have earned their past ,they cannot be made to have it affect anymore of their future.:(

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Yes ,totally agree. I think people are beginning to realise this though ,and gradually these (so called) z list "celebrities" are losing their fame and notoriety ,good or bad.There was a programme on last night about Gemma Collins ,mainly known for being over bearing and loud.I`ve never been a fan ,but i actually felt sorry for the woman ,as it`s hit her hard ,and she`s obviously been through the wringer with papers and journalists etc. It seems her fame is sliding down a slippery slope ,and after watching how it`s all affected her ,i really worry about these youtube children.How will they feel ,when they are all old enough to realise their parents gained from selling their childhoods ,their every waking moment ,(many from birth) ,to the highest bidder ,so to speak? How will they fare when they no longer have "fans" ,and believe people are tuning in because "everybody loves them"? It`s a tough enough world when you`re given your rightful privacy ,and have a more normal upbringing ,with love support and being protected from outsiders.These kids are told everyone is your "friend" (can think of one particular family here) ,and ,once they are no longer able to be filmed ,and sold on social media how will they revert to living as most children do? I sincerely hope COPPA do right by these kids ,and i still feel changes (any) have to be the way forward.Hopefully alot of the younger children won`t remember their early years ,but those a little older ,who`ve sadly been communicating with their families through a phone ,their so called "memories" shown through a camera lens ,this surely has to impact in some way or another.These parents ,who discovered they could live comfortably from their childrens` everyday actions ,have much to answer for.The new rules coming in place will show whether or not youtube are just as guilty.I honestly pray they don`t fail these kids any longer.Not for malicious reasons do i hope the inghams ,and those like them ,have to withdraw from social media.The children have earned their past ,they cannot be made to have it affect anymore of their future.:(
I need to find out more about COPPA, but from what you say it sounds good for the children.
As with types like K Price and Kerry Katona, most of those over hyped zlebrities are pushed onto young girls as role models because their promoters show off a rich lifestyle. Such as if you say they're not anything special, you get accused of being jealous because they're rich. In reality they're usually one dumb magazine interview away from selling their kids into the celeb industry from bankruptcy. Like how Katona went on Through the Keyhole, and when asked why she lives there because she was made bankrupt twice, said it was just a mansion her agent hired so she could appear on the show. She's so thick she admitted on a show about where well known people live that it wasn't her house, after her agent went to so much trouble to get her on TV shows.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Just put myself through the Christmas day vlog and don't want to repeat what has already been said, but just a couple of things..

Why did Chris say say "we are just waiting on granny and grandpa to get here" after all the present opening even though Steve and Zelda were there during the present opening? Maybe they just popped to the shop? Or were they trying to make out they weren't there all along. ( I didn't watch the xmas eve one yet)

Secondly, and sorry if this offends anyone, but why were they serving the food at the table out of foil trays?...
Was Isabelle drinking wine? and why did Esme and Isla have their xmas dinner on plastic trays like Jace 🤐

This is just brilliant 😂

We only served our Xmas Dinner on metal trays because we prepped and cooked everything at home and then took it to my elderly grandparents as we felt it was safer than them trying to cook. (we reuse the containers cos we wash them. But It does save using ceramic dishes etc)
So maybe granny and grandpa cooked Christmas dinner. Brought it round and creepy just heated it up.

Also that gammon he "cooked" looked fooked.
It looked so dry

Reactions: 12
Just put myself through the Christmas day vlog and don't want to repeat what has already been said, but just a couple of things..

Why did Chris say say "we are just waiting on granny and grandpa to get here" after all the present opening even though Steve and Zelda were there during the present opening? Maybe they just popped to the shop? Or were they trying to make out they weren't there all along. ( I didn't watch the xmas eve one yet)

Secondly, and sorry if this offends anyone, but why were they serving the food at the table out of foil trays?...
Was Isabelle drinking wine? and why did Esme and Isla have their xmas dinner on plastic trays like Jace 🤐

This is just brilliant 😂
apparently the food was served in trays as the food was cooked by where they are staying as part of the food package, which would explain silver foils, and Chris saying they were waiting for his parents, who had probably gone to collect the cooked food. As if they cooked all that up and opened those pressies. I bet she paid someone to wrap those presents too she wouldn't have had time. Lazy is lazy

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this but why was Isla and Esme eating Christmas dinner from a plastic divider tray like Jace surely they can eat from a plate like everyone else. It look ridiculous 91D2CCC9-662D-4072-9E23-C8A3358AA6FC.png

• Haha
Reactions: 31
apparently the food was served in trays as the food was cooked by where they are staying as part of the food package, which would explain silver foils, and Chris saying they were waiting for his parents, who had probably gone to collect the cooked food. As if they cooked all that up and opened those pressies. I bet she paid someone to wrap those presents too she wouldn't have had time. Lazy is lazy
Ha. OF COURSE Sarah Ingham didn’t cook Christmas dinner. She didn’t move off the sofa when the girls were opening her presents.

wondered why Esme and Isla were eating off baby trays too when they usually eat off normal plates. At least they got a proper dinner for once.

is this agifted holiday? No mark of ad anywhere to be seen if so

Reactions: 17
I know they are still getting views on there Xmas vlog but on last nights vlog only 72k. I really think this year will be their last on YouTube, can’t see the blanket business doing well anymore

Reactions: 9
The Christmas vlogg from 3 years ago had 60 million views, this one so far has 482k views! Family fizz has more views for Christmas Day.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
We only served our Xmas Dinner on metal trays because we prepped and cooked everything at home and then took it to my elderly grandparents as we felt it was safer than them trying to cook. (we reuse the containers cos we wash them. But It does save using ceramic dishes etc)
So maybe granny and grandpa cooked Christmas dinner. Brought it round and creepy just heated it up.

Also that gammon he "cooked" looked fooked.
It looked so dry
I'm all for using foil trays to cook on and save on the washing up, and even more so.when transporting food. The reason I asked is because I don't believe the food was cooked in the cabin at all!

Reactions: 9
I wanted to upload this on Christmas Day, but the website tit itself. A belated stocking filler for all the lovely people on Tattle. A spoof horror film trailer starring Chris Ingham. Just a little something for fun, hope you enjoy it. Merry Christmas! Friday Xx
(Headphones recommended for best quality, contains swearing)
View attachment 66972
I am dying. This is iconic!

Thanks so much for sharing :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Now that makes sense!

I also think they were desperately trying and hoping for one of the girls at least to cry real genuine tears when opening the presents (like esme a couple of years ago). It seemed so forced and even used in the vlog title. It woudnt surprise me if they were told to try and squeeze some out beforehand

Reactions: 18
Looks like they had the equivalent of aeroplane food for Christmas lunch.
Well that’s the closest to Florida they’re gonna get 😆
Real classy.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Personally I don’t see the obsession with kids or adults watching other people opening presents. Can someone please explain why it is so interesting. My eldest used to watch Christmas hauls and almost everyone would come up with the same line. “I don’t mean to brag and I appreciate everything I got, but this was highly requested” I asked my daughter and she always said it was because it gave her birthday ideas. I just find it weird.

Reactions: 14
Who the duck gets into a hot tub wearing a T-shirt and a beanie! The dirty smelly sweaty bastard. And Sarah love do something with that hair of yours 😤 her big wide face actually makes me want to punch something!! There’s no way in hell either of them could find one another attractive! 2 bog beasts 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
I know I didn’t just watch that twit in the hat IN THE HOT TUB with 3 young girls one of whom isn’t even related to him and then said “ Sarah’s getting jealous “ for a while now I’ve suspected that he’s in a ‘ ring ‘ of deviant fks whom he says and does things in the video for their benefit ! Makes my skin crawl at the thought that might be why he’s not had any punishment because he could be in a protected above the law group !!!!
That "jealous" comment really stood out to me too....major alarm bells. Something is definitely not right there, on any level. Even if nothing dodgy is going on in that way (which is a big if), what kind of parent would be jealous about their kids enjoying themselves at any time, let alone on a Christmas holiday? And I very much doubt that she was slaving away in the cabin while they were having fun in the tub.

Maybe his ridiculous hand gestures are some kind of secret Masonic code?!!! With his sweaty little hands he probably can't master secret handshakes so he has to improvise!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.