The Ingham Family #74 Happy Boxing Day, not sure if it’s a national thing or just our family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wanted to upload this on Christmas Day, but the website tit itself. A belated stocking filler for all the lovely people on Tattle. A spoof horror film trailer starring Chris Ingham. Just a little something for fun, hope you enjoy it. Merry Christmas! Friday Xx
(Headphones recommended for best quality, contains swearing)
View attachment 66972
HAHAHAH! This is GOLD!
The "Hi Steve" part is hilarious!
Thanks for sharing your talent with us :)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I wanted to upload this on Christmas Day, but the website tit itself. A belated stocking filler for all the lovely people on Tattle. A spoof horror film trailer starring Chris Ingham. Just a little something for fun, hope you enjoy it. Merry Christmas! Friday Xx
View attachment 66972
Absolutely brilliant 😂😂 well done!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
View attachment 66972
My first post! Just had to say that this is a masterpiece! Would book the whole cinema out if it was a real thing 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
View attachment 66972
This is Brilliant well done
I think your dreams of getting a green card to live in the US are over buddy ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I am baffled by the amount of tat they buy 😳

I am from a family who is EXTRA when it comes to Christmas 💁🏻‍♀️ Like its common to get 50 presents around here. But its 50 things that suit us...

On the other hand in Ingham land its anything Sarah found in the £1 shop. Those Christmas eve boxes blew my mind, useless plastic tat! Christmas eve boxes can be a lovely tradition if done right; it’s a shame Sarah just throws things in without thought

Reactions: 20
I am baffled by the amount of tat they buy 😳

I am from a family who is EXTRA when it comes to Christmas 💁🏻‍♀️ Like its common to get 50 presents around here. But its 50 things that suit us...

On the other hand in Ingham land its anything Sarah found in the £1 shop. Those Christmas eve boxes blew my mind, useless plastic tat! Christmas eve boxes can be a lovely tradition if done right; it’s a shame Sarah just throws things in without thought
It’s because instead of giving the girls love, affection and attention, they just shower them in materialistic items in place of love. I grew up with parents like that, now I’m 18 and severely mentally ill with no support other than buying me things, rather than actual love.

I was in therapy at 14 too like Izzy and I can see her going down a very slippery slope.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
It’s because instead of giving the girls love, affection and attention, they just shower them in materialistic items in place of love. I grew up with parents like that, now I’m 18 and severely mentally ill with no support other than buying me things, rather than actual love.

I was in therapy at 14 too like Izzy and I can see her going down a very slippery slope.
I’m sorry your parents failed you - I hope you have other folk in your life to give you the support you deserve 🧡

The mental effect on youtube kids is something we are definitely going to see come to a head in the next few years. How damaging it must be to always have to be ON

Reactions: 17
Just put myself through the Christmas day vlog and don't want to repeat what has already been said, but just a couple of things..

Why did Chris say say "we are just waiting on granny and grandpa to get here" after all the present opening even though Steve and Zelda were there during the present opening? Maybe they just popped to the shop? Or were they trying to make out they weren't there all along. ( I didn't watch the xmas eve one yet)

Secondly, and sorry if this offends anyone, but why were they serving the food at the table out of foil trays?...
Was Isabelle drinking wine? and why did Esme and Isla have their xmas dinner on plastic trays like Jace 🤐

View attachment 66972
This is just brilliant 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I know I didn’t just watch that twit in the hat IN THE HOT TUB with 3 young girls one of whom isn’t even related to him and then said “ Sarah’s getting jealous “ for a while now I’ve suspected that he’s in a ‘ ring ‘ of deviant fks whom he says and does things in the video for their benefit ! Makes my skin crawl at the thought that might be why he’s not had any punishment because he could be in a protected above the law group !!!! I can only hope and pray I’m being paranoid and way off the mark 🙁🙏

Not overlooking Sarah’s bitchy snappy comments today as she pulled her face into a contorted pig mush in an attempt to mimic their critics ! No Sarah none of us look or speak like that you self righteous thicko !!! 😑

Well I looked back through the old thread and found Sarah's special sparkly boots which had been mentioned. Holy moly!

All I could think was Miss Piggy from the Muppets "Pigs in Space"......not sure why! 😂

View attachment 66970
Sarah wishes she looked like this !!!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I felt a bit bad for Esme when she showed herself playing twinkle twinkle (how old is she by the way? My 11 year old got a keyboard for Christmas and is playing bo rhap with chords already), and flaming Isla with her 'everybody pay attention to me' attitude had to copy her.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
I felt a bit bad for Esme when she showed herself playing twinkle twinkle (how old is she by the way? My 11 year old got a keyboard for Christmas and is playing bo rhap with chords already), and flaming Isla with her 'everybody pay attention to me' attitude had to copy her.
Annoyed me too, the sad thing is Esme is so used to it because this kind of thing happens all the time and Sarah just lets it happen. Other people are allowed to have their moment, teach your youngest daughter to stop making everything about herself! Don’t you realize how problematic this attitude is.. it’s not cute anymore, she’s 7, not 3

Reactions: 14

You have the ability to overcome this. Please be strong and keep on trying every day. You can overcome anything with time, patience and determination. Stars will shine

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I love the fact they wrote a statement under the Christmas Day vlog saying please don’t say anything hateful or negative about it because the girls would be looking back on it and it’s not nice for them to see !!
But then just about every comment is negative about how spoilt the girls are and how it’s ridiculous how many presents they have etc
Etc
Sorry Chris and Sarah you can’t control what everyone is thinking 🤔
You can’t just keep dishing up complete crap and not expect people to have an opinion or comments !!
Then they should have comments disabled just like every other YT family channel

Reactions: 24
Over 400k views both yesterday and today. So they've had a tasty bonus to keep them vlogging a good while longer. I can't urge people enough to stop watching them. It only encourages their behaviour and lines their pockets.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Over 400k views both yesterday and today. So they've had a tasty bonus to keep them vlogging a good while longer. I can't urge people enough to stop watching them. It only encourages their behaviour and lines their pockets.
how many days til Jan/COPPA? It's like waiting for the end of the world where every family channel is going into some kind of black hole

Reactions: 14
I love the fact they wrote a statement under the Christmas Day vlog saying please don’t say anything hateful or negative about it because the girls would be looking back on it and it’s not nice for them to see !!
But then just about every comment is negative about how spoilt the girls are and how it’s ridiculous how many presents they have etc
Etc
Sorry Chris and Sarah you can’t control what everyone is thinking 🤔
You can’t just keep dishing up complete crap and not expect people to have an opinion or comments !!
Maybe they shouldn't be filming small children and posting on the world wide web, to make money for lazy parents? They have both given up work and registered their family as a business on the companies house website, which is kind of sick, so they shouldn't be telling others what to do.

Goodness me,
It would be the greatest Christmas and life gift to the girls if these clowns (parents) could finally THINK of their children’s best interests in the year(s) ahead.
These poor children are going to be moving house again (acknowledged as so stressful) and very probably changing schools through no fault of their own. The changes in curriculum from independent to local authority schools will be a huge adjustment and not withstanding the ‘catching up’ they will need given the high level of intentional absenteeism these parents have subjected them to. This is notwithstanding the social consequences and emotional adjustments this will demand.
It is no ones right to advise on parenting however given we are subject to the opinions of the Ingham parents on a daily basis, in my opinion the girls could all do with some serious home time and bedtime routines. Isabelle is 14 years old and will be making educational choices that will forever affect her future. She needs guidance and encouragement and especially time to study after school hours. Her GCSE and A level choices are vitally important so that she can secure career choices and financial security for her future and way beyond YouTube videos. Time is just on the side of the younger two girls but some structure around homework and learning is so needed. They get no encouragement with extra curricular activities or individual tuition in music, arts or sport. It is so sad, and we don’t know or need to know why Isabelle has already been in therapy but with all the potential changes looming the emotional well-being of the girls could be jeopardised again by the poor judgement of their parents.
They're moving their children from independent schools to local authority? Even though thr parents sold the private life of kids online to make money from them, at least they were a little protected being in a school with a low number of children. If they end up in a big local school, there will be more kids who see what their father has done and how their parents make money off filming them for online, so they're going to be humiliated.

It is no ones right to advise on parenting however given we are subject to the opinions of the Ingham parents on a daily basis, in my opinion the girls could all do with some serious home time and bedtime routines. Isabelle is 14 years old and will be making educational choices that will forever affect her future. She needs guidance and encouragement and especially time to study after school hours. Her GCSE and A level choices are vitally important so that she can secure career choices and financial security for her future and way beyond YouTube videos. Time is just on the side of the younger two girls but some structure around homework and learning is so needed. They get no encouragement with extra curricular activities or individual tuition in music, arts or sport. It is so sad, and we don’t know or need to know why Isabelle has already been in therapy but with all the potential changes looming the emotional well-being of the girls could be jeopardised again by the poor judgement of their parents.
I was thinking today, the word social influencer seems have taken over from what talentless celebs used to be. I've often thought the whole media trying to get people to admire talentless celebs is part of a scheme to dumb down society. Where certain over hyped, dumb but big egoed and attention seeking families like Kardashians and Beckhams are used to get people to not want more in life than sell dumb stories to magazines, in return for constant promotion more than they're worth.
The idea of what's stylish seems to have been lowered to the standards of absolute trash worse than most people, so those kind of dumb but attention seeking talentless celebs can be promoted, and selling their kids into the talentless celeb industry seems to be part of the deal, as the kids are rarely encouraged to do anything useful.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
^ Is it official yet that they're pulling the girls out of private school?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.