The Ingham Family #74 Happy Boxing Day, not sure if it’s a national thing or just our family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking on the really old threads on guru....LOOOL how we've changed
She WAS pretty ive said so many times but she’s changed so much both physically and in behaviour that it’s hard to see where old Sarah is ... she might be hidden in the layers somewhere but it’s hard to tell it’s like all the poison inside now shows on the outside !

Reactions: 5
She WAS pretty ive said so many times but she’s changed so much both physically and in behaviour that it’s hard to see where old Sarah is ... she might be hidden in the layers somewhere but it’s hard to tell it’s like all the poison inside now shows on the outside !
She’s got the ugliest personality no matter what she looks like

Reactions: 18
I had to turn the Christmas present opening off. I love watching little ones opening presents and the look on their little faces but the Ingham one turned my stomach. I think it's just the sheer unnecessary amount. They are lovely kids too but it's all for show! The shocked faces get on my wick too if I'm honest and I couldn't stop thinking about the big brown lab stuck outside in the rain.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
I had to turn the Christmas present opening off. I love watching little ones opening presents and the look on their little faces but the Ingham one turned my stomach. I think it's just the sheer unnecessary amount. They are lovely kids too but it's all for show! The shocked faces get on my wick too if I'm honest and I couldn't stop thinking about the big brown lab stuck outside in the rain.
Prinny was out there too :(

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Please please do not give young children metal straws. They will not bend in your mouth if you have an accident/trip or get knocked while drinking from one. It will pierce your mouth and could be fatal. Please just use scilcone ones.
Yeah, I simply CANNOT do metal straws since I read about the terrible accident a woman had at a party when she tripped and fell onto a drink with a metal straw in it and lost her eye 😩

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Same on her birthday opening presents. The scared faces

She even said in a vlog it was her birthday in a few days and she was feeling really nervous.

The girls an absolute wreck. And crying over an iPhone. Seriously
Yes you’d think she’d never seen an iPhone before! Sorry, but it really is so ridiculous.

Reactions: 14
Skimmed the Christmas day vlog. What is wrong with Isabelle? I've never seen a child get some nervous and panicky when opening gifts. She kept saying oh I think I'm going to cry. She seems like a child on the edge and it was uncomfortable to watch
100% agree. I find her so nervous a lot of time. She’s so aware that she needs to be perceived a certain way for the camera and is always double doubting herself and her actions making her appear very unnatural and uncomfortable in front of the camera. It’s far too much pressure for a girl of her age.

Reactions: 21
100% agree. I find her so nervous a lot of time. She’s so aware that she needs to be perceived a certain way for the camera and is always double doubting herself and her actions making her appear very unnatural and uncomfortable in front of the camera. It’s far too much pressure for a girl of her age.
Aww poor kid! It's not like she hasn't received an iPhone before so it's probably too much pressure on her opening them on camera or maybe teenage hormones. Either way, she's spoiled in some ways but others I think aww you poor girl!

Ha. OF COURSE Sarah Ingham didn’t cook Christmas dinner. She didn’t move off the sofa when the girls were opening her presents.

wondered why Esme and Isla were eating off baby trays too when they usually eat off normal plates. At least they got a proper dinner for once.

is this agifted holiday? No mark of ad anywhere to be seen if so
Sarah cook that's hysterical. Last yr she stirred the frozen veg that was her contribution to cooking. This yr she sat at the table waiting to be served. She only knows how to cut up fruit and maybe cook that spaghetti bolognese thing she makes which isn't really spaghetti bolognese. Italians would laugh at her

Reactions: 9
Yeah, I simply CANNOT do metal straws since I read about the terrible accident a woman had at a party when she tripped and fell onto a drink with a metal straw in it and lost her eye 😩
I cant do metal straws but only because Im a straw chewer and I know Id forget its metal and break my teeth 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who the duck gets into a hot tub wearing a T-shirt and a beanie! The dirty smelly sweaty bastard. And Sarah love do something with that hair of yours 😤 her big wide face actually makes me want to punch something!! There’s no way in hell either of them could find one another attractive! 2 bog beasts 🤢
What are you talking about that was his bath. That's how he bathes. His beanie came off at night so no one could see his ginger hair because you know it was his opportunity to wash it. We'll sort of. How the girls could stay in there with that smelly, crusty, greasy, unclean slob I will never know. Uggh then put on the same pajamas he wore 2 days straight😖

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
They made such a fuss about it being Jace’s first Christmas but like someone said, they hardly showed him opening presents or anything. If they’re all for making memories, surely capturing your child’s first Christmas is definitely one? Just seemed more focused on the girls
Because the girls can give all the fake reactions and false tears!

If Jace gets startled or just leans back a bit to much he could very easily come off this mattress. I know the mattress is on the floor but he is still only tiny and could be a nasty bang to his head. Just not necessary.
Isn't the hair on the top of his head turning a beautiful ginger color though 😀 absolutely gorgeous
Is that Creepys bed?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Totally this! Sweetcorn lol.
I Suppose there is more than a passing resemblance between Lazy and the Green Giant.
Definitely especially when she is on a tattle rant
She looks like the Incredible Hulk when she loses her tit , grrrrawwwhhhh
I can imagine it now those stretched to the max buttons popping , her saying to Chris come on we are gonna put them right get that effin camera ,
How dare they spread the truth about us effin cheek!!!

I used to hate people watching me open things because I didn’t really enjoy being the centre of attention and For some reason I felt the pressure to show the ‘correct’ joyful response. I imagine that pressure must be so much more for Isabelle since she knows EVERYONE at school will see it, Plus thousands of others and her parents are sitting there with a camera in her face wanting it to be the PERFECT response that they can click bait into a vlog title. TOO MUCH PRESSURE! And for something that should be such an exciting & fun thing to do!

edit: just to add it must be so hard for her to work out the ‘right’ reaction. Show too much enthusiasm for ‘youngish’ stuff (hense the worry over the Mary Shortle bag) and people at school will have something to say, but she also needs to balance it out with enough enthusiasm because she can’t be seen to offend any ‘brand’. Must be so awkward no wonder she is a nervous wreck opening every present she ever receives!
I’m exactly the same I love giving presents but hate the pressure of receiving them , I don’t wanna look ungrateful so I tend to over do it and then it looks insincere hahaha can’t win 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I read about a similar incident - a poor lady's horrific death due to impalement by the metal straw she'd been using. You could say it was a freak accident but it certainly puts me right off and I'd never ever ever give metal straws to kids.

There you go, Lazy - there's your excuse to ditch the eco-friendly straws and revert back to the plastic ones which you stopped using but wouldn't actually chuck away (such commitment!)

Reactions: 9
I just came here to remind any one who’s having a bad day that Chris ingham once gave his wife a bucket of turkey drummers as a romantic gesture... just popped into my head and made me smile so had to remind you all 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Compared to previously their videos are doing a LOT worse. Even with the “emotional’ title.. like there’s nothing really exciting or different about a 14 year old receiving a phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.