The Ingham Family #74 Happy Boxing Day, not sure if it’s a national thing or just our family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a home DIY job with the kitchen scissors for sure!!!! No hairdresser would cut hair like that. And look at those stupid rats tails at the back. Chris seriously love. Get a nice tidy hair cut and embrace the ginger - wots the worst that could happen?
I reckon it’s a friend of his mum, who has cut it since he was little. No way he shows another man what he’s hiding under that hat. Probably the same lady who does Sexy Dave’s ‘Elaine Page’ do’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think its hassheput who has a lovely collage of him on a ride in Florida, where his true hairline is revealed.
He's been combing the back, forward for years now. He wont be able to do that forever as his hairline will continue to recede.
Now had he kept his greasy self out of the dms of 15-18 year olds, he would have had enough money coming in to buy himself a hair transplant. Sucks to be you, hey Creeps, FOOL.

Reactions: 18
Someone make the new thread...we need to keep giving Steve some bedtime reading.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can someone please tell me why Sarah ALWAYS tells us how “small” Jace is and “he looks chubby and big but I promise you that’s just the camera, he isn’t he’s tiny!” Like wtf? Why is it so important for her to explain that he’s skinny and small. He’s a happy CHUBBY baby with gorgeous baby rolls. Get over it for duck sake!!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.