The Ingham Family #74 Happy Boxing Day, not sure if it’s a national thing or just our family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Skimmed the Christmas day vlog. What is wrong with Isabelle? I've never seen a child get some nervous and panicky when opening gifts. She kept saying oh I think I'm going to cry. She seems like a child on the edge and it was uncomfortable to watch

• Sad
Reactions: 40
What video is the 'ive been held by police, i think im in trouble' from?
It was from a video about 2 years ago (I did quite a bit of digging 😂) called “IN TROUBLE WITH THE POLICE!!”
Some clickbait nonsense about flying his drone ✌

Reactions: 9
Looks like they had the equivalent of aeroplane food for Christmas lunch.
Or prison food!

I bet Swiss prisons use those divider trays. Even hardened criminals like us will be saved the indignity of our toblerone triangles being contaminated by fondue cheese.......or "fonjooo" as Lazy probably calls it (if her "jooo-vet" duvets are anything to go by!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Skimmed the Christmas day vlog. What is wrong with Isabelle? I've never seen a child get some nervous and panicky when opening gifts. She kept saying oh I think I'm going to cry. She seems like a child on the edge and it was uncomfortable to watch
Same on her birthday opening presents. The scared faces

She even said in a vlog it was her birthday in a few days and she was feeling really nervous.

The girls an absolute wreck. And crying over an iPhone. Seriously

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Same on her birthday opening presents. The scared faces

She even said in a vlog it was her birthday in a few days and she was feeling really nervous.

The girls an absolute wreck. And crying over an iPhone. Seriously
She's heading for a breakdown. I seriously worry about her mental health. Makes me sad

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Not sure if anyone has mentioned this but why was Isla and Esme eating Christmas dinner from a plastic divider tray like Jace surely they can eat from a plate like everyone else. It look ridiculousView attachment 67001
I thought why was it on a small kiddie plastic divider tray and then I realised that Isla would have been jealous of Jace and his cute tray 🙄
Obviously Esme had to have one to not make Isla look like the baby AGAIN!!

Reactions: 18
Isabelle is nervous opening presents because her wonderful “parents “ are always playing stunts and pranks for the vlogs.
She can never be sure when she gets a present and a camera is in her face, that what’s inside will be good or what she expected it to be.
Not all children respond well to getting out of bed, being told to sit on a sofa lined up with their sister and being told “we are going on holiday right now”. As fun as holidays are kids like order and routine. There has to be better ways to tell kids they are getting something or going away then the constant “surprise” method the Inghams do.

• Sad
Reactions: 45
Secondly, and sorry if this offends anyone, but why were they serving the food at the table out of foil trays?...
So they don’t have to do any washing up, it can all straight in the bin, but it’s ok guys they have metal straws now so they are eco friendly 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Secondly, and sorry if this offends anyone, but why were they serving the food at the table out of foil trays?...
So they don’t have to do any washing up, it can all straight in the bin, but it’s ok guys they have metal straws now so they are eco friendly 🙄
I expect they did it because a) like you said washing up b) forest holidays wouldn’t have enough serving or cooking dishes for a Christmas meal & lazy is far too lazy to pack some when she could be filling the trailer with plastic tat from Santa.
Lazy living up to her name yet again.

Reactions: 6
We all know how creepy likes to skim the law in this world so I wonder if he has a drone licence 🤔

Reactions: 5
Haven't watched a blog of theirs in months but skimmed the Christmas day opening and noticed a couple of things
When Esme was opening her Mary doll Chris started to talk and said just like Christmas 2016 and then abruptly stopped, think they are hoping the clip can be used for advertising etc and didn't want anyone else talking while she was opening.

Please please do not give young children metal straws. They will not bend in your mouth if you have an accident/trip or get knocked while drinking from one. It will pierce your mouth and could be fatal. Please just use scilcone ones.

NO One needs that much stuff!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Too many “surprises” in her life! She never knows what is real. Even when Jace was born she kept saying “Dad, are you pranking me? Are you serious?” It was so sad to watch 😥😥

• Sad
Reactions: 26
That Christmas dinner was pretty shabby frozen puds and roasties the sweet corn was tragic really ! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.