The Ingham Family #74 Happy Boxing Day, not sure if it’s a national thing or just our family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They should really check those hashtags because they are not always appropriate for a young girl !!
Seriously Lazy and Creepy please go on a Safegaurding course so you can start to protect your children !
They don’t want the girls reading negative comments on the excessive present vlog but will splash pictures of the girls in bikinis all over social media !!
They only want things their way and if its not their way then it wont be any way

Reactions: 5
sorry don’t know if this has been mentioned before ... Sarah’s side of the family never got a look in again over the festive period surely Sarah’s dad may want to wake up on Xmas morning to the giggles and excitement from his grandchildren 😢 to think how much contact Sarah and her children have with her side is upsetting Leah use to have sleepovers with aunty Sarah, not anymore poor nana doesn’t seem to see her grandchildren apart from Jace. Isabelle appears quite nervous about a lot off things wonder if her school have picked up on it.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
It just occurred to me whilst reading comments on a youtube video. So The Ingham Family is a business they make these videos for entertainment, now obviously I know this. But all those Christmas gifts Christmas eve boxes etc they will file the receipts and write off as expenses. Just like any other thing this Christmas holiday meals etc. That blows my mind. Do you think the girls know they have a Christmas that is classed as an expense?
Screenshot_2019-12-27 OPENING PRESENTS BRINGS TEARS CHRISTMAS DAY FAMILY SPECIAL - YouTube(4).png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I do get where
It just occurred to me whilst reading comments on a youtube video. So The Ingham Family is a business they make these videos for entertainment, now obviously I know this. But all those Christmas gifts Christmas eve boxes etc they will file the receipts and write off as expenses. Just like any other thing this Christmas holiday meals etc. That blows my mind. Do you think the girls know they have a Christmas that is classed as an expense?
View attachment 67062
"they are wonderful children" whoever wrote that Sarah or Chris... How detached from your children do you sound. "they are" how about "our children are". Weirdos

Reactions: 24
I do get where

"they are wonderful children" whoever wrote that Sarah or Chris... How detached from your children do you sound. "they are" how about "our children are". Weirdos
See that is what I thought surely a mother would not use those words.

Reactions: 7
Lol they are least bit spoilt, they are spoilt brats with a capital S. Grateful 🤣🤣 the fact they are trained to over use and emphasise thankyou so it looks grateful doesn't mean they are. If they were grateful it wouldn't get trashed in play room in boxes of mouse poo and in garage and used once never to be seen again. It's easy come easy go and Isla opens presents throws it and on to next one. Unspoilt and grateful are definatly not your children Chris and Sarah in fact total opposite and so many are telling you that.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Skimmed the Christmas day vlog. What is wrong with Isabelle? I've never seen a child get some nervous and panicky when opening gifts. She kept saying oh I think I'm going to cry. She seems like a child on the edge and it was uncomfortable to watch
This makes me wonder if she`s getting flack from her peers ,in school and out) ,for all the gifts she receives.Watching these children ,and seeing Isabelles reaction ,is there any better reason for coppa to pull the plug on all these "family" channels??

Reactions: 12
Another "fave present vlog" for the non children they appeal to

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 67062
Yes. Just like the £100 drawn out to give to homeless people
Probably the same with the caravan etc

just because they are programmed to say ‘thank you so much’ after everygift doesn’t mean they are so grateful or not spoilt Sarah

really hope they get whacked with the full force of Coppa as so sick of seeing Sarah and Chris thinking they are above everyone including the law because they flog their children (memories) to the internet and whatever small business that will send them freebies.

Reactions: 16
Merry belated Christmas booboos. I assume most of you, like me, had a lovely time, with your loved ones, not screeching on camera, trying to pretend your living your best lives 🥳

I haven’t watched the vlog or even scanned through them - but from what you guys who have, have summarised, seems like the pair of nauses have learnt nothing, churning out the same old tit.
It’s over Inghams, let it go.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Lol they are least bit spoilt, they are spoilt brats with a capital S. Grateful 🤣🤣 the fact they are trained to over use and emphasise thankyou so it looks grateful doesn't mean they are. If they were grateful it wouldn't get trashed in play room in boxes of mouse poo and in garage and used once never to be seen again. It's easy come easy go and Isla opens presents throws it and on to next one. Unspoilt and grateful are definatly not your children Chris and Sarah in fact total opposite and so many are telling you that.
I don’t know why they’re so intent of trying to say they aren’t spoilt when from the sheer amount of presents just from one Christmas, you can quite CLEARLY see they are? And actually there isn’t anything wrong with spoiling your children (people have different interpretations what that also means) if you teach them good values. Which is where C&S lack, they’re part of the social influencer society who is happy to take take take without thinking about the ramifications of their actions. It has all gone to their head and that is evident in the way they act.

I think the girls are grateful for their presents (I think it’s difficult to keep up an appearance on camera) but it is difficult to be equally as grateful for every single present when the sheer number of presents is obscene. They will not be able to remember everything they got - I used to struggle when getting like 10-15 presents.. AND the massive fact is they are NOT used?some are returned, some seemingly are sold on which in that case I fully do not understand it.

Reactions: 11
Another favourite present haul vlog ... can’t they think of anything different ! Everyone is sick of seeing there crap !!!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I couldnt bare to watch this video.

Did isabelle get the make up pallet she asked for?

• Sad
Reactions: 1
It was just isla showing her new toys. Why were all 3 in the thumbnail 😣

Reactions: 3
Isabelle, this is a really important message-Please can you duck the hell off and take that bleeping tongue with ye and the bleeping stupid hand signs like the prick of a step dad! 😡 🤦

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I do get where

Im sure I read on twitter that granny does the comments on YouTube

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Only one car with the trailer attached outside the log cabin. Creepy and Izzy must've got a lift with Groomer Granny and 👋 Steve

So Lazy must've been towing the trailer 🧐 Is that allowed?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.