Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Minipod

Did Lazy get the prices wrong for shipping to Australia? That would explain why they don’t want to post there because it is all about the £££s

• Angry
Reactions: 5

Pugsworth

only on page one reading so if its been said before sorry. Will take a few mins to catch up lol but the screenshots aren't showing his name? if it doesn't show on the screen maybe a short video capture should be taken so it can be used as evidence.

Reactions: 4

BattyBits

Chatty Member
I am probably just massively behind because I can't stand their videos, but do the girls do dancing or gymnastics anymore? And does Esme ever use her balance beam?
Not recently, Sarah said a week or so ago that they were ‘taking a break’ from dance but would be back...

louisepbxo

Chatty Member
Not that I condone any drama regarding the Sacconejoly’s however the difference between the tincan of a caravan the Ingham’s have to the campervan Jonathan has recently purchased... And the cute (whether scripted or not) video tour they did of it..

nattis

VIP Member
Just went and looked. She said "Sophia the first". Definitely didn't say her actual surname. If you watch her say it, you'll see it's definitely not her actual surname she says (trying to explain without giving away her surname to all).
I agree with you, the first, I don't know her surname But it has to bee very close to those two words, the first is what she says. And seems natural in the setting also

Lady in Wales

Does anybody know if there is a way that I can stop recommended videos on Youtube? Twice now I've left the room, and have come back in to their videos that have started playing automatically after the one that I was watching had finished! Grrr, it's making me so angry because I don't want to watch them and give them the view. Hope someone can help? xx

GowiththeflowMo

The vlog started with Chris pretending somebody in home bargains thought he was from family fizz.

Chris pretended he’d just emailed somebody named Kelly and it auto corrected to smelly. Sure it did Chris. Apparently it was an important email. Officer Kelly from the ingham special branch I’m guessing. 🙄

Sarah was cackling in the car.

Isabelle and Esme dressed up as Disney princesses

Sarah was sat on the sofa plugging her bits and bats hoody. shes probably not bothered to post out the ones people have ordered but come on ifam buy more.

Isla ate a cookie.

Jace watched the washing machine.

Sarahs still in the house instead of packing parcels.

Chris was pretending Jace was eating baby rice. It looked like packet savoury rice to me.

Jace hated his “baby rice” and cried.

The girls cleaned the toy room.

Chris read to Jace to make an extra minute of footage.

The ifam sent Sarah an Argos link for a toy she wanted for Jace.

They’re worrying the vlog was shit because they’re busy packing parcels. She’s barely in the office and has only been in business for a week so I wouldn’t use that excuse.

Sarahs looking for more cheap things she can sell to the ifam. She thinks her merch is a great price but she wants some cheap bits so more of the ifam will spend their money.

Chris babbled about something off camera and he wants 4500 thumbs up or he won’t be happy he joked half seriously and full of desperation.

Boring vlog as usual. I wouldn’t bother.

And an ifam said in the comments that they’re her 10th favourite vloggers. 🤣😂
😂🤣😂😂🤣 genius !

• Haha