Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LoRoCo

VIP Member
As I don't watch the vlogs, do the Minghams ever film Prinny going to a vets or a groomers? Do they ever mention the booster vaccinations she should have every year for parvo and kennel cough? It annoys me hearing that Creepy is snipping at her with kitchen scissors - poodle crosses need professional grooming as they don't moult. That includes checking her ears for excess fur which can cause ear infections. And her claws will need clipping. Poor bloody dog if all he does it snip at her fur. Do they vlog her care and upkeep??

Lol, initiate Operation Bed Sheet Watch ⏱ Let's see how many months this bedding stays on before it's peeled off for cheap, new bedding straight from the plastic packaging 👍🏻
She puts new bedding at xmas. Her once a yr change

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Web30

VIP Member
Still waiting for this mega announcement on Baby and Me. I reckon they've legged it. But if they've legged it, does that mean Granny Jane is still in the good books (enough to do their dirty work anyway)? Or will people just have to wait for their blankets/merch until they decide to crawl back to Bradford.
Shes at the office with a mountain of orders that need sending.

• Haha

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
That poor poor girl, having to dress up as a princess to give her parents some vlog footage. Wonder what they were up to as we seen them in the morning then again when it was dark. Whole chunk of a day not filming anything. Emergency meeting with Zelda was it? They are doing themselves no favours apologising for crap material this week. Not like it’s your main income or anything is it? 🤦🏻‍♀️
Maybe they went to a Halloween party? 😉

• Haha
  • Sad

xxmaplexx

The way they are talking is as if they have got so much info that the Inghams would be finished though??
if that’s the case why not do it months ago. Can’t help but think the real Inghams, like smug Sarah and the rest of them just like dragging it out for the personal gain.

sorry if wrong but this whole situation just confuses me
I’m not sure of legalities but I presume if he takes action against realinghams or anyone first and they won , then I presume he would have to fork out all legal costs etc. Just my opinion. But as it stands he will be hard pressed to enforce any action the way he’s behaving. And probably couldn’t afford it anyway. Hence him getting irate.

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Does anybody ever think of a time in the future if the Inghams disappeared off YouTube...

How would you all feel?

For me I would be pleased for many reasons but I would also still have my worries for the Ingham children and the fact that we would probably never see them again until they release a tell all book when they are young adults. I'm unsure if I'm making sense but basically I'd love to know that they were safe and away from Chris and his Psycho Mum.

Big shout out from CJ on the YT live stream tonight for tattle.life.

The most informative place to go for Ingham updates according to CJ! With Lorraine nodding along in agreement. Have I stumbled into a parallel universe?!
She had to ruin it with the Oohthedrama criticism though didn't she 🙄

Last edited:

Glennie

VIP Member
Question.... can instagram suspend accounts, just asking because I’m sure realinghams insta account has been suspended and I suspect creepy and lazy were behind that..... I could be wrong.

I think people tend to prefer Esme because she's seems the least effected by their lifestyle and parenting. She's pretty much a normal 10 year old and she seems polite and has a positive attitude towards things. She's also been paid the least attention to and forgotten about by Chris and Sarah in the past. I think usually when people speak about Isla and Isabelle they aren't trying to criticise them but more the way they're bring brought up. Both Isla and Isabelle are treated much younger than they are and they're starting to act younger too, I can see this also happening to Esme around when she reaches her teen years. Isla seems to have some issues with her behaviour. They're three lovely girls of course but unfortunately they're stuck with not so lovely parents
Like I say, I’m a (fairly) newbie to these cretins. But I’ve always found Esme to be favoured on camera. It’s probs just that the minghams read here so have changed their focus. I am shocked that Isabelles dad lets Chris anywhere near her!

SLB

This is going to contain lots of swearing - because I swear a lot... and Sarah loves to swear too... And I'm in a pissy mood.

Holy fucking shit. Sarah committing business suicide.

Moaning about the price of tissue paper, and then saying "I'm sure I can get it cheaper in card factory". Jesus Christ 🤦 please, Sarah, just go work in McDonald's. As a business woman myself, I can't even watch this. It's horrific. You're moaning to your customers, who bought a £40+ blanket, that tissue paper costs too much... The blankets that should arrived at their (UK) doors by now. You're an actual fucking idiot. You didn't even check the measurements of the tissue paper either. Fucking hell 🤦

Waiting for business cards? You should have already had them ready before launching. I just... I can't even talk...

I'd be so pissed off if I'd ordered from her, and then saw her waltzing around shops all weekend, and now wasting time buying bottles of water (rather than taking a reusable) and folders. I'd be like, "JUST GO PACK MY FUCKING BLANKET AND SEND IT OUT!!!"

10 past 12, and she hadn't even been to the office yet... Is she having a laugh?!

Isabelle dropped her Sarah right in it.... Sarah, I thought it was Isabelle that wasn't bothered about going out? Then Isabelle outs you as being so overprotective. So it's you that stops her living a normal teenage life... I guess we can't blame you. Living with a disgusting grooming predator, and spending time with his equally disgusting grooming mother, I guess you're worried Isabelle will come across the same type of man that you're married to.

I couldn't really concentrate on her moaning about personalised stickers and hand wrapping shit, because I couldn't stop staring at her terrible eye shadow.... But Sarah, if you didn't spend the past few days, including yesterday morning, shopping for random tat, you'd have been up to date by now. But you simply don't care.

A really important meeting in Leeds today. Ok then, Chris. As long as it wasn't at the Ibis.
Absolutely spot on!

notfussed

I watched him on the True Geordie Podcast the other day, (these aren't his exact words but) he said he doesn't want to cover things like the Chris Ingham situation because he's a comedy YouTuber and likes to keep it light hearted. So he doesn't think it's appropriate, especially if there are girls/apparent victims hurting at the minute. And because nothing has been "fully confirmed" he doesn't want to make an entire video based on Chris.
Sorry for the double post, I didn't realise I couldn't edit my message after 5 mins! It's from 27:20 if anybody is interested as to why JaackMaate hasn't covered it yet

Sadly, I think this toxic, manipulative bunch get away with things because they're regarded as nobodies by the police and organisations like YouTube and the NSPCC. But it doesn't matter where the threat comes from, damage is damage. You cannot tell a groomed teenager to "buck-up, it was only a fella from Bradford". Although Creepy would have us believe he went to a GP about stress and anxiety and was told to "stop being a dickhead" 😐🤔
I think their local MP should be reminded AGAIN that things are amiss in this family. Inappropriate private messages have escalated into public threats. I dread to think what needs to happen before someone in authority intervenes.
I know what you’re saying
Sadly, I think this toxic, manipulative bunch get away with things because they're regarded as nobodies by the police and organisations like YouTube and the NSPCC. But it doesn't matter where the threat comes from, damage is damage. You cannot tell a groomed teenager to "buck-up, it was only a fella from Bradford". Although Creepy would have us believe he went to a GP about stress and anxiety and was told to "stop being a dickhead" 😐🤔
I think their local MP should be reminded AGAIN that things are amiss in this family. Inappropriate private messages have escalated into public threats. I dread to think what needs to happen before someone in authority intervenes.
i know what you mean but surely there has to be someone out there that can make them pay for their actions they’re basically going about saying/acting and doing whatever they want with no consequences that’s not the way the world works especially not nowadays....?? They’re literally trying to play a manipulative bullying game but they’re actually stupid at it so with so many ‘slip ups’ incidents out here and still coming to light the evidence is there for all to see!!