Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

specialone50

VIP Member
Omg lazy’s insta story just now......we can’t post to PO Boxes in Australia......first I’ve heard of it. I live in a small town and all our mail and packages come to our PO Box because we don’t have postal delivery service to our homes. How come you can buy things online and it gets sent to our PO Box. Liar liar pants on 🔥
as if anyone will give these their address

Reactions: 3

Hot hot

VIP Member
Imagine spending £50 on a blanket and Sarah and Chris are too lazy to pack it? She’s only putting them in big envelopes! I bet she wraps up more than that on Christmas Eve. Apparently she shouldn’t have taken nana out yesterday. No Sarah don’t blame nana. You’ve had days and days to get peoples orders out but you’ve been too busy spending your profits and eating out. It’ll be summer by the time people get their blankets at this rate. 🤣

I doubt they’ll be fleeing from hurricane Trina in the caravan anytime soon. I bet they’ll be still sorting these orders at next half term.
There have 6 weeks or more back log when they go away in the summer

ABCDEFG

Chatty Member
Omg lazy’s insta story just now......we can’t post to PO Boxes in Australia......first I’ve heard of it. I live in a small town and all our mail and packages come to our PO Box because we don’t have postal delivery service to our homes. How come you can buy things online and it gets sent to our PO Box. Liar liar pants on 🔥
I wonder if this is about my order?
I am not in Aus but it would make sense to her to not use my own address.

YoYo

Chatty Member
Bet because she's a fraud. Someone else's design with her logo(stolen) on it. Probably got caught
Dougal and someone else on twitter had found a couple of her “original” designs. So could well be that something like that has happened.

Reactions: 2

Candy56

VIP Member
UOTE="GiggleBee, post: 574666, member: 115"]
Im in two minds, most of me thinks its a step to far but a little part of me thinks it needs doing to help the girls. Although surely the school must be aware of the situation

The children didnt ask for any of this though. The child I feel the most sorry for is Jace, he was never wanted and is just a cash cow.
[/QUOTE]
Inghams thought that if they had another baby it would take away from the situation of Australia at the time also they wanted to be alongside the Fiz Fam but it did not work out for her and baby Jace is just put into" jail" everyday and thats not right either

memberofthepublic

Chatty Member
Sorry for my ignorance. Can someone explain what

don't drop the soap means?

And how this threatens rape?

Apologies, I don't understand.

I am probably just massively behind because I can't stand their videos, but do the girls do dancing or gymnastics anymore? And does Esme ever use her balance beam?

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
‘I didn’t realise how much time it would take to package things’ is this lazy cow for real?? Surely before you start a ‘business’ you look into it all properly. She will likely claim to be a victim again and say that she has 4 kids to take care of. But people are clearly seeing her going out wasting money on crap. If I order from a somewhere and they say it will be here at a certain time that’s what I expect. If it isn’t I don’t order from them again. As a business you are supposed to dispatch paid for items as soon as possible. How is she planning on refunding unhappy customers if she is spending all the profits straight away? She was probably shopping to drown her sorrows at being caught out as a liar once again. They have some balls to just be carrying on as usual after all this comes out. They really don’t care about their followers. If they did they would address the situation and explain things. They really are narcissists of the biggest order.
AGREED!!
And why do they need an office it was 15 boxes of merch they have a garage why not keep everything to hand , and be wrapping all through the day as and when orders happen ,
they could have been sorting packaging and doing their admin at nap time when the girls were in bed with two people it would be easy, one could be in the house the other sorting stuff and then swap , I dunno that’s my view .
Also she knows how long wrapping takes it’s bs she wraps a gazillion parcels every Christmas for the three girls and don’t forget their birthdays so she knows the lying cow , she thinks people are stupid no that’s you love not us lmao .

I don’t think those recent clips really prove Isla is a brat. We’re used to her perfect camera performance, so when she does act like a normal child it stands out as bratty. I mean, I’ve done worse with my siblings.
Anyone else notice Isla is slightly knock kneed? Not to be nosey, just curious, does it resolve itself with age?

Glennie

VIP Member
Sorry for the double post, I didn't realise I couldn't edit my message after 5 mins! It's from 27:20 if anybody is interested as to why JaackMaate hasn't covered it yet
Which makes me wonder, since when don’t comedians take the piss out of public figures. 🤔