The Ingham Family #64 Everyone's being groomed. Except Prinny.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another few days, another new thread.

thanks to @JustHereForTheAgriculture for the title.

Notable mention goes to @Hatshepsut for #64 Groomer Jane belongs in jail, report her to creepy on his police Gmail.

DI Smallcock (props to Robbo Robber on Twitter for that one) has set up his own hotline for abuse. Now he has given up his career as manager of Leeds Bradford Airport, he's managed to make his way up the ranks of the no doubt chronically under-funded W.Yorks Police force - what a load of tosh! Next up he'll be telling everyone he's a pilot or a mathematical genius!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Speaking of grooming, when was the last time Lazy had a haircut the scruffy witch
I don’t think she’s had it cut since she visited the set of Dinnerladies. Everytime she puts on her pink coat I hear “I’m from urmston!” 👀🤣🤣

E2CEC019-4F6A-48D2-B15B-41F1466E71DA.jpeg

Who has time to for a haircut when you’ve got Chris to defend, ifam to use and blankets to package?! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Notable mention goes to @Hatshepsut for #64 Groomer Jane belongs in jail, report her to creepy on his police Gmail.

DI Smallcock (props to Robbo Robber on Twitter for that one) has set up his own hotline for abuse. Now he has given up his career as manager of Leeds Bradford Airport, he's managed to make his way up the ranks of the no doubt chronically under-funded W.Yorks Police force - what a load of tosh! Next up he'll be telling everyone he's a pilot or a mathematical genius!
DI Smallcock 😂😂😂

Speaking of grooming, when was the last time Lazy had a haircut the scruffy witch
I’m sure she keeps it long to appeal to his preferences for the younger ladies, remember that pinafore and high scrunchie look she was going with a few weeks ago? I don’t think she can see what everyone else sees (in lots of ways actually) I think a good styled chop would take years off her, it looks witchy and unhealthy and really drags her face down, considering she broadcasts herself daily you’d think she’d invest in a decent hair cut.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
DI Smallcock 😂😂😂

I’m sure she keeps it long to appeal to his preferences for the younger ladies, remember that pinafore and high scrunchie look she was going with a few weeks ago? I don’t think she can see what everyone else sees (in lots of ways actually) I think a good styled chop would take years off her, it looks witchy and unhealthy and really drags her face down, considering she broadcasts herself daily you’d think she’d invest in a decent hair cut.
She did an insta story recently and the way her hair sat it looked shoulder length and it really suited her.

Reactions: 6
I don’t think she’s had it cut since she visited the set of Dinnerladies. Everytime she puts on her pink coat I hear “I’m from urmston!” 👀🤣🤣

View attachment 52370

Who has time to for a haircut when you’ve got Chris to defend, ifam to use and blankets to package?! 🙄
I thought that was 'trina for a sec

• Haha
Reactions: 11

My-Scrapbook-000-Page-1.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

View attachment 52370

Omg that’s so funny and looks just like lazy 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Remember prior to July 2018 when the Inghams were way ahead of Fizz Fam

Screenshot 2019-10-27 at 13.21.57.png

Screenshot 2019-10-27 at 13.21.18.png

Steve, your boy really f*cked it up. Time to apologise.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
She has had the same hair style for at least the last 12 years possibly longer, apart from the time she went bottle blonde and had very a lot shorter hair. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She has had the same hair style for at least the last 12 years possibly longer, apart from the time she went bottle blonde and had very a lot shorter hair. 🤮
But remember, she's never dyed her hair 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not sure if the new Sem Crofts messages to Hayley have been discussed on here yet, just catching from today but Chris Ingham is about as intimidating as a moth.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Not sure if the new Sem Crofts messages to Hayley have been discussed on here yet, just catching from today but Chris Ingham is about as intimidating as a moth.

I don't really understand what's gone on there, can anyone explain the backstory?

Hayley's just received these messages?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.