Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lady in Wales

Apols if this has already been answered - if I were you I would just switch off the Autoplay button on youtube then it can't start itself. xx
Thanks for this suggestion, I will go and try it out x

Maybe clear your cookies? They are only showing up because youv watched in the past at a guess.
Thanks for this also, hopefully it will stop for me x

Reactions: 4

YoYo

Chatty Member
Not there for me either.

Wonder whether he deleted it or Instagram removed it.

Glennie

VIP Member
I wonder if this is about my order?
I am not in Aus but it would make sense to her to not use my own address.
She definitely pointed out it was to Australia and that creepy was going to email those people who ordered from Australia.

The only other thing I could think of is that she would need to fill out a customs form to go on the package, that would mean extra work.🤔

Tilly

VIP Member
Is this Lorraine women the one who said “Jane only told ONE person Chris slept with Hayley” ( still my favourite line ever LOL)

I’m really confused as to who’s who as they all swap sides quicker than Chris can do his one skate trick
Yes she’s the one who said it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Impleo

VIP Member
It is. Also cookies. In the US agents hold open houses, usually Sunday afternoon, where the public can come and view the house. Any chance ingham palace will hold an open house? I would love a good nosey.
Here they tend to hold open houses if they know a house is going to be popular, the ones I have gone to have gone to offers over on the day. I think the chav palace needs to drop by £25k for it to get interest. I assume they've had a few tire kickers and nothing else.

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
I’ve worked in prisons and I can tell you unfortunately it does apply to women and the uk. Though I’m sure Creepy doesn’t know that.
Fair do’s, but knowing people who have spent considerable periods in both UK and US prison systems, I know which one I’d rather shower in!😂

• Haha

specialone50

VIP Member
I just watched Hayley's video and I have come to the conclusion that Chris Ingham is nothing but a piece of shit .
Let's put aside for a moment the details of the situation . As an encounter between two people Chris Ingham has treated this girl as an object that he can use and throw away .
How could you do this to a young girl ? You have daughters you absolute cunt.
I found the video quite haunting and it reminded me of being in situations with older men on dates etc when you end up swept up in the moment . The pressure you feel . He put her in a very awkward position . Totally used his utube account to do this . Seems to me he has broken a law that doesn't quite exist yet .

This is how Chris Ingham treats people and the whole family are now part of it. Part of me thinks Hayley's video should be shared on Facebook with a header about don't let your children watch this family. But on the other hand I don't want them getting curiosity views .

What a disgusting bastard eh . He didn't just cheat on his wife he has cheated his whole family . Hope it was worth it .
Spot on

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
I am guessing she reads her and knows I have made an order, that I will be forwarding to trading standards for the correct safety tests.
Hi Sarah, nope not me in Australia. And i used my own address because unlike your family I have nothing to hide or worry about.
I do however think as a mother you are disgusting selling your overpriced unsafety checked tat to anyone who will pay a fortune.
When did you order, shouldnt it have arrived if you ordered on Friday?

Naminé

I’m confused, what’s this about Hayley saying no to shoplifting? Did creepy ask her to shoplift? Or is this something unrelated to Ingham stuff

Louisej3

VIP Member
Hope they have permission from people who have spent money on that tat to allow them to post photos of them on the website, still juicey 😂

• Haha