Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BattyBits

Chatty Member
Holy shit! This woman! I just can't even... This was her talking about Unique Fam. I 100% believe Jane had something to do with the letter poor Eleanor recieved.
Is ‘Trina’ Katrina? I guess this was a McFlea exchange with her saying ‘go post that’ cause didn’t she post horrible photos?

Reactions: 3

nattis

VIP Member
Does anybody ever think of a time in the future if the Inghams disappeared off YouTube...

How would you all feel?

For me I would be pleased for many reasons but I would also still have my worries for the Ingham children and the fact that we would probably never see them again until they release a tell all book when they are young adults. I'm unsure if I'm making sense but basically I'd love to know that they were safe and away from Chris and his Psycho Mum.

She had to ruin it with the Oohthedrama criticism though didn't she 🙄
But what would we do when we don’t have them to Discuss over and over

• Haha

Lolly2

I've just looked at the pic and thought the very same. THE photo easily suggests Jace is Isabelles. What a creepy, twisted family
How does it suggest Jace is Isabelle’s? If it was Isla holding him would you think that? Isabelle is a child I find it odd that you would think like that just because she is a teenager

karenjet

VIP Member
But the real question is - what Tayto? North or South? The tayto from the south could be a ‘foreign treat’ for you Sarah... (yeah I don’t watch the vlogs AT ALL and it shows [emoji23])

Those were Northern Tayto. The southern ones gave different packaging.

emilynxlan

A bag of Taytos was the only opportunity of her miserable day to show everyone she's loving life
But the real question is - what Tayto? North or South? The tayto from the south could be a ‘foreign treat’ for you Sarah... (yeah I don’t watch the vlogs AT ALL and it shows [emoji23])

Sorry to ask because i'm sure it's been covered but I just can't keep up! What's the meaning of the title thread? Has Chris's dad posted on here?

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
I’m not sure of legalities but I presume if he takes action against realinghams or anyone first and they won , then I presume he would have to fork out all legal costs etc. Just my opinion. But as it stands he will be hard pressed to enforce any action the way he’s behaving. And probably couldn’t afford it anyway. Hence him getting irate.
Yeah, if he lost he’d have to pay his own fees and theirs.

that’s not what I was trying to say though. I’m saying if the real Inghams have all this information and other stuff they say they have that’s ‘goingto come out eventually’ why don’t they just release it and get the whole situation done with.

leni18

VIP Member
<<quote removed>>

they genuinely don't give a shit about anyone nor their own kids otherwise they'd of got out of this mess ages ago, and wouldn't drag overly tired girls around constantly. I don't worry about the kids anymore because my energy is with the teens Chris and the rest of Ingham clan abuse.

Last edited by a moderator:

Poopy pants

Did I miss a Cameo by Steve?

I'm surprised he hasnt died of starvation given all the trolling and expressions of undying love to 16 year old she's doing. Who cooks?

Necromencer

I’m really confused that the real Ingham account keeps saying that it will all come out and they’ve got much more and they know it and the Inghams know it etc.
if it was so bad then surely they should have handed everything they had over to the police as soon as they had it? It’s actually getting quite boring
Yes that's what drives me up the wall. If I had "information" that was pertinent to either an on-going investigation or that could potentially expose criminal activity, then my first port of call would be the authorities not creating fake accounts on social media.

Wilma57

Chatty Member
Surprised shes not bakeing bread. Isnt that a house selling trick
It is. Also cookies. In the US agents hold open houses, usually Sunday afternoon, where the public can come and view the house. Any chance ingham palace will hold an open house? I would love a good nosey.

DramaHun

Chatty Member
Bahahahaha thank you. Brilliant.

Catlover360

I had a peek at Hayley's video last night and yes I can see that he did manipulate a young women with low self esteem, however I do have a bit of an issue with it. 1) She was a grown woman. 2) There were several oppotunities long before she slept with him to have walked away. 3) Mental health may well have been a factor but she was "well enough" and strong enough to refuse partaking in shoplifting so she had clarity on the moral implications of that. Chris Ingham cheated on his wife....he is a piece of shit, however I think Hayley must accept some part of the blame. I want Chris Ingham brought to book as much as the next decent person but that dosn't give everyone else a free pass if they have done wrong. She was an adult, not a teenager. What she didn't deserve was to be called a liar, harrassed, and anything else she has had to endure. She made a mistake and has been very brave in coming forward but be honest people, if your husband/wife/partner had been caught with pants down in a grotty hotel would you be completly forgiving and charitable of the "other" party.
But wasn’t she 18? If so that’s still young. And a impressionable age. She saw Chris as a celebrity. Which meant he had more power over her. Mental health plays a big part in decision making. It can make you do things you wouldn’t dream of doing normally. He had the control and he was the married one not her. I’m sure she regrets what she did. But ultimately this was Chris’s doing. He pursued her and groomed her knowing she had low self esteem.

More like she was keeping Chris off there because she didn’t want him messaging more young girls!

Last edited: