Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nattis

VIP Member
I don't know if this has been mentioned before but I spotted some family bloggers had their comments disabled because the blogs featured minors and googled it and it said it was correct. So why are the Minghams still allowed theirs?
Been like that for close to a year now, The Inghams had it of for a short period but got it back up. Reasons, who knows. Other than that they are so stupid and famous

Reactions: 5

Guacamole123

Chatty Member
Has anyone watched Hayley’s new hour long vid and fancies giving me a rundown? I’m presuming it’s just rehashing info we already know

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I haven't watched but just seen tonight's title caught doing something she shouldn't with Isabel in the picture, we can only live in hope one day she will pick up the phone and ring her Dad Step mum or grandparents
I sadly wonder if thanks to chris and jane that ship has sailed.

Web30

VIP Member
Has everyone seen the photos the real inghams have released of emails sent to country joe/veronica

😂 [email protected] 🤣 i can hardly breathe

They are hard to read but zoom in and should be able to. Theyre shocking. I do not know why im still shocked by that family

About dougal... "i have a very lot on him" 🤣🤣 are these for real, they seem like parody emails
From what i could make out he comes across as pretty proffesional. If i didnt know any other info and had only read that id be in the "poor man" group.

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Yes! Posted on their FB wall. 😂
Wow JFK quotes should be far far away from Sarah Ingham

The closest to being remotely like JFK would be *JesusF*ckingKhrist* with the Christ spelling being taught in the same class as Juicey

• Haha

thegreencow

VIP Member
Has anyone watched Hayley’s new hour long vid and fancies giving me a rundown? I’m presuming it’s just rehashing info we already know
Just a roundup of everything that happened to her, everything that came out the past couple of days and Izzy's first video at the end.

Glennie

VIP Member
He's mentioned Chris, rubber Jason etc. in a few of his videos and taken the piss. I can understand him not wanting to do a whole video at the moment - revelations are still coming thick and fast for a start. The Real Inghams are the only ones who claim to have any solid proof, I can see the reluctance to just accept everything is true. If he did a video and then some stuff was proven to be false he's going to look very stupid in front of a large audience.
Yep I get that 👍which also beggars the question if the realinghamsofficial have all this proof as has been shown over the last few days, why haven’t they reported it too. Sorry I’m just a very curious person 🤫

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
  • Haha

lemonelmo

VIP Member
I could only read a bit without hurting my eyes but Kelly from You, me and the 6c's said a few years ago that she started vlogging when her mum died to help her get through the hard times. Guess what Lazy has said the reason she started vlogging was. It's in the first few sentences i could read. What a coincidence.
Funny theyve only just mentioned this now

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
He's out now; set up as a self-employed decorator I do believe.

I wonder what happened to Auntie Diane, apparently she was very vocal at one point and then went quiet. Has anyone checked under the Ingham patio?
Is that allowed if what he was alleged to be in prison for on here is true? Unless it’s commercial, surely he won’t be allowed to be decorating houses with children?

xxmaplexx

I’m really confused that the real Ingham account keeps saying that it will all come out and they’ve got much more and they know it and the Inghams know it etc.
if it was so bad then surely they should have handed everything they had over to the police as soon as they had it? It’s actually getting quite boring
Maybe they are saving so much info incase he ever decides to get back in touch with the best solicitor in the country .

She looks totally neglected
Poor Prinny she does not get very many walks now in fact you never see them out and about with Prinny but watch tomorrow they will take her for a token walk as it has been mentioned on here

It is indeed
Her fur is so long and straggly.

• Sad