Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lady in Wales

they will be after hard proof they slept together, like a copy of the nda or texts
Well Mcphee should be able to provide that since she was the ONLY person that Jane told! lol

I thought Country Joe was on the Ingham’s side? She keeps flip flopping so find anything she says hard to believe.
I can hardly keep track either, but I think she was against them tonight!

Reactions: 2

Jamhead

VIP Member
I’ve never understood why they didn’t put a dining table into the bit joined to the kitchen? Could have used the dining room for a office then. The lounge looks really small. The only pros are the big double garage and the garden, which seem good sizes for new builds
They wouldn't fit a dining table for 7 people in that little slither. It's got a terrible layout. So overlooked too!

Candy56

VIP Member
This is how badly they neglect poor Jason. He fell asleep in the Jumperoo. Lazy and Creepy either didn't notice he was nodding off, or they did see but decided to let him. Kids don't just suddenly sleep, he will have spent the prior 5 minutes showing signs, and slowly nodding off.... absolutely terrible for babies hips to sleep in Jumperoo
View attachment 50980
Ridiculous that they could allow him to fall asleep in that poor baby again lazy is neglecting him and not putting him either in his cot or his pram and then she will announce that he is a great baby when he sleeps all day but that means he not sleeping all night cant have it both ways

Stephie

VIP Member
I am questioning all da orders. I think lazy is just moving the inventory from one side of the room to the other, taking pictures so it looks like they sold a very lot and have reordered a very lot. They got all da nerve.
That's what I thought. So the bought blankets have been posted, and they are what remains

Glennie

VIP Member
And therein lies the issue. For all our horror/shock/disdain/piss taking, as a family they are very dysfunctional. The fact that they blatantly lie and manipulate but behave as if they are the victims is evidence of a much bigger problem. They appear to believe either individually or collectively that they have done nothing wrong and they are the victims of a campaign of hate. There is no admission of wrongdoing by them just blame and complain. At some point they will have to shut down their You Tube channel. It WILL happen, but at what emotional cost to their children and themselves, Loathe as I am to say it I think out of all of them Chris Ingham is possibly the one who has the conscience as clearly it has had some impact on his general health and well being. To me that would suggest a sense of guilt, albeit one that he is not prepared to face up to.
I think Zelda was actually talking about the Radford family having another baby. I agree with you on about dysfunctional family (meaning the inghams) though.🙂

Louisej3

VIP Member
Who in the right mind puts a 6 month old in one of thise swing basket things mint parenting that

• Wow