The Ingham Family #62 Now everyone knows Chris dipped his wick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Coming soon to a social media platform near you..... lazy has a rant, creepy has a tant, granny dragon is left to deliver Levi letters. Karma karma karma, this is all blowing up in the ifam’s faces.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Love the way Jane says she is going to take legal action . I am still waiting to be carted of to Switzerland by mr creep 😂
Also does anyone else think Izzy has been groomed my her and that’s why she don’t see her dads side anymore this is just my opinion. I am glad Izzy is of school could you imagine if any of her school friends read here and Twitter see all this going on , lazy and creep have a lot to answer for they shouldn’t have them kids I hope SS are involved now as I say this is a big concern 😡
Yes I strongly believe that the Inghams mainly Sarah had a massive part to play in the break down of issy seeing her dad and his, side. She wanted full control of her as she was bringing in the views. They said her dad and his side was firmly against the youtube lifestyle so I think Sarah cut him off and told issy if she went she'd miss out on the holidays and gifts etc. There's always 2 sides but this is what I believe due to what I've watched and heard. Issys dad I won't mention anymore as he obviously wants to remain private and he's never publicly said anything.

Reactions: 25
I think it’s great that the two older girls have been to private school , Izzy saying there was an anti bullying campaign etc , these girls are growing up fast and they have had strong influences at school with regards to behaviour and the effects of bullying etc , they are going to see through this garbage soon enough if they haven’t already .
The money is drying up to they won’t be able to manipulate the girls with material goods ,
The chickens are coming home to roost, and it’s only downhill from here ,
they are a different generation , spending hours in the company of good influencers unlike their parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I bet the Ingham’s are great at a game of limbo, considering how low they all love to go 🙄 I wish YouTube would just terminate their account (and the Saccone-Joly’s too, whilst they’re at it)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
All this is a prime example how bad/no management can make or break success, Chris and Jane should have known or been guided to never ever contact young fans in anything other than a professional capacity. Good management would have put those barriers in place, there needs to be a level of removal between these ‘stars’ and their fans. They’re communicating directly with very young and impressionable people. Things can be misconstrued, how on earth did Jane not realise that asking a young fan to be a detective was ok??? And him with his inappropriate messages on snapchat etc, he never ever should have had that access. This is all their own greedy arrogant fault, by trying to do things on the cheap by themselves they’ve dug a bigger and bigger hole, made themselves look even worse by threatening ‘legal action’ to everyone and there is absolutely zero damage limitation. In the mean time note importantly than them, there are a number of young fans who’ve been through emotional turmoil at their hands 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Makes me feel sick to think there is probably many more children with dms from that monster. This has to be their downfall now. It’s the end Sarah. You can’t come back from this.
can't they? they've come back from worse and they can distance themselves from this because it's his mum not him

The Sun always seem keen on exposing the Inghams, worth trying them too.
I hope they do but this situation is kind of confusing and it's really to the sun going to look like just a weird woman befriending a teenager and convincing her to stick up for her youtuber son, it's not that much of a story for them. still hope they do though

Reactions: 6
All this is a prime example how bad/no management can make or break success, Chris and Jane should have known or been guided to never ever contact young fans in anything other than a professional capacity. Good management would have put those barriers in place, there needs to be a level of removal between these ‘stars’ and their fans. They’re communicating directly with very young and impressionable people. Things can be misconstrued, how on earth did Jane not realise that asking a young fan to be a detective was ok??? And him with his inappropriate messages on snapchat etc, he never ever should have had that access. This is all their own greedy arrogant fault, by trying to do things on the cheap by themselves they’ve dug a bigger and bigger hole, made themselves look even worse by threatening ‘legal action’ to everyone and there is absolutely zero damage limitation. In the mean time note importantly than them, there are a number of young fans who’ve been through emotional turmoil at their hands 🤬🤬🤬
Viral talent (inghams former management who threatened Jess with legal action and called her a liar and then dropped them the same day the allegations came out) follow Charlie (the former ifam who was groomed by Jane). Says it all!!!!!

They are a scumbag child exploitation agency (now managing family fizz enough said), and this is the cherry on the top.

Glad they still follow Charlie and like Chris I hope they have read the post.

A56FA3BC-D554-47D3-ACAC-6C2BA669448A.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I wish YouTube would just terminate their account (and the Saccone-Joly’s too, whilst they’re at it)
Don't just stop there, all of them should go. Children should not be exploited on you tube full stop. Making memories with your family is wonderful, but plastering it all over social media because you need affirmation from strangers or worse, get money out of it....SICK...

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Don't just stop there, all of them should go. Children should not be exploited on you tube full stop. Making memories with your family is wonderful, but plastering it all over social media because you need affirmation from strangers or worse, get money out of it....SICK...

This was posted on this sacconejoly thread. Maybe everyone has seen. It will be interesting to see what happens when it comes into play. Sarah and Chris completely base their videos around the girls and rely heavily on them. At least in a way Anna has the bare minimum of 'what I eat wednesday' to fall back on 😂. Sarah should have really tried to make her own channel a thing...

Reactions: 8

This was posted on this sacconejoly thread. Maybe everyone has seen. It will be interesting to see what happens when it comes into play. Sarah and Chris completely base their videos around the girls and rely heavily on them. At least in a way Anna has the bare minimum of 'what I eat wednesday' to fall back on 😂. Sarah should have really tried to make her own channel a thing...
true but they can always say they don't actively intend for them to be viewed by kids, even though they do they could easily say it's the parents they are targeting with family vlogs. they will take out emphasis on toys etc, not that there was much apart from at xmas. they will be untouched by this. YT should be looking at protecting the children on camera ffs

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Omg radfords are having baby #22!!! There ya go lazy, if youtube fails you could start popping out a heap of kids for the benefits 🤱🤱👶👶👶. I’m sure you have enough freebie baby clothes 😎🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Living your life on egg shells is no fun, depressing and stressful. They say love is blind though. Think both Sarah and the kids would be way better away from the toxic inghams.

If she is living on eggshells it would explain her irratic behaviour.

Reactions: 4
Omg radfords are having baby #22!!! There ya go lazy, if youtube fails you could start popping out a heap of kids for the benefits 🤱🤱👶👶👶. I’m sure you have enough freebie baby clothes 😎🤣
Oh ffs can someone not sterilise that women. Thought she said no more? She’s another one with issues

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think they have suspected for a few days it would come out.

Dies anyone follow Jane on Instagram? Any response to this all coming out?

Oh ffs can someone not sterilise that women. Thought she said no more? She’s another one with issues
I knew she wouldn’t!! She’ll only stop when she’s dead ( to put it bluntly) she has a psychological problem and should be getting serious help!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.