The Ingham Family #62 Now everyone knows Chris dipped his wick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who in the right mind puts a 6 month old in one of thise swing basket things mint parenting that

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Tune in tomorrow to see chris attacked by a "duck" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚if there is no footage it didn't happen
duck sake, is he that thick he doesnt realise theyre canadian geese?! They only attack when they feel threated. We had a family of them near us in the summer and even when the babies were days old the parents were fine, hissed if you went to close but that was it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sarah selling the breastfeeding pillows for a lot of money without postage these ones on eBay are Β£5.45 with free postage my mate has one and just as good if not better quality she’s ripping everyone off!
I mean she has no clue! She based her blanket prices off of one that she saw in a garden centre..such a great business woman. Has no clue what she is doing.
Also I hope she does not think this business will take off. Once the ifam purchase these few things once then that's it? Where else is she advertising her products and who is going to buy them?

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Having been groomed at the age of 14 by a nearly 20 year old on aol chat (anyone remember that lol). My parents even let him come down and stay where he sexually abused me, I do wish they had seen something wrong with the situation esp as I was young and didn’t really understand what was happening. I even think to this day they don’t realise what happened to me or that it was wrong to let this strange guy who was nearly 6 years older than me in to our home. I’m always keeping tabs on who messages my daughter and always warn her to be cautious on who she talks to because it’s what I wished my parents would of done with me. In retrospect I do think that if parents paid more attention to who their kids were talking to online groomers wouldn’t be successful in manipulating kids.

Sorry if I went a bit OT.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
This would have been right up the girls street! Pity their parents ruin / don't give them these same opportunities which they would actually enjoy! Instead they are being dragged along mother care and morrisons 7 days per week!
Credit where credits due atleast the minghams dont give their kids cold showers as punishment

Now let me wash my mouth out with bleach for giving them any sort of praise

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Credit where credits due atleast the minghams dont give their kids cold showers as punishment

Now let me wash my mouth out with bleach for giving them any sort of praise
Just to make sure--I'm in no way promoting the saccone jolys and their way of life πŸ˜‚
I just meant I'm shocked the inghams were not invited, given that they are always showcasing LOL dolls

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Having been groomed at the age of 14 by a nearly 20 year old on aol chat (anyone remember that lol). My parents even let him come down and stay where he sexually abused me, I do wish they had seen something wrong with the situation esp as I was young and didn’t really understand what was happening. I even think to this day they don’t realise what happened to me or that it was wrong to let this strange guy who was nearly 6 years older than me in to our home. I’m always keeping tabs on who messages my daughter and always warn her to be cautious on who she talks to because it’s what I wished my parents would of done with me. In retrospect I do think that if parents paid more attention to who their kids were talking to online groomers wouldn’t be successful in manipulating kids.

Sorry if I went a bit OT.
So sorry to hear of your awful past, i hope you have gotten all the help you need

Its all too easy for me to forget that a lot of us here have experienced similar people to Chris Ingham and his twisted family. Hearing tattlers own stories should givr hope to those girls that havent got justice yet and will hopefuly speak out. I can only begin to imagine how many of chris and now janes victims are suffering in silence

Just to make sure--I'm in no way promoting the saccone jolys and their way of life πŸ˜‚
I just meant I'm shocked the inghams were not invited, given that they are always showcasing LOL dolls
PHEW πŸ€£πŸ‘

Reactions: 12
So sorry to hear of your awful past, i hope you have gotten all the help you need

Its all too easy for me to forget that a lot of us here have experienced similar people to Chris Ingham and his twisted family. Hearing tattlers own stories should givr hope to those girls that havent got justice yet and will hopefuly speak out. I can only begin to imagine how many of chris and now janes victims are suffering in silence

PHEW πŸ€£πŸ‘
I was abused by my uncle 😭 in early 90,s didnt evan get justice hole died before I evan knew it was grooming and abuse

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I can imagine Jane has sent more manipulative messages to the others begging them not to speak out. Exactly the same way Chris messaged Hayley after Jess spoke up. The family are twisted emotional manipulators constantly trying to keep their money rolling in.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.