The Ingham Family #62 Now everyone knows Chris dipped his wick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wowwwww, the YouTube figures are garbage, aren't they?
At-bleeping-last 👌🏻🚮
Don't know about anyone else, but I'm looking forward to tonight's all smiley, all sceechy fake as fluff installment 👏👏👏

Expecting lots of cackling over every single thing

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That ivory tower is looking decidedly wobbly. Best thing they can do is walk away. I do hope someone who is a bit more clued in has reported the strange behavior of Jane Ingham to the police as that is grooming all day long. Also deceiving a company to obtain personal nformation...must be something wrong in that.

Reactions: 11
Their house is still up for sale. What 'luxury fittings' are they referring to? It is a nice house but there is nothing overly 'luxorious' about it....
Exactly that, doesn't even have a double oven 😂😂mind you they don't really need one at all. But I'm yet to see anything to represent upgrades, just looks like a bog standard finish new house. They didn't go for upgraded kitchen or floors.

Reactions: 8
I had no idea Chris’ Instagram name meant a celebrity until I joined this site,
since I don’t know who Delonge is, but ever since I can’t believe how embarrassing that is. He’s a grown adult now. Why is he ashamed to be known as an Ingham everywhere except YouTube? Sounds like he uses it so he can try and lure in more girls without them instantly realising he’s a married man with kids

Also how do people know he has a son with another woman? How did that come out and why does every Ingham act like the poor kid doesn’t exist??

Reactions: 10
Exactly that, doesn't even have a double oven 😂😂mind you they don't really need one at all. But I'm yet to see anything to represent upgrades, just looks like a bog standard finish new house. They didn't go for upgraded kitchen or floors.
I’ve never understood why they didn’t put a dining table into the bit joined to the kitchen? Could have used the dining room for a office then. The lounge looks really small. The only pros are the big double garage and the garden, which seem good sizes for new builds

Reactions: 7
Its obviously the 1910 lamps out the front that Creepy spent a month installing. Don't you remember the big light switch on where all the neighbours gathered around in their finest nightwear to clap and cheer?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Even Chris’s voice is creepy. I didn’t think it was possibly for someone to actually sound like a pervert. But it is! He reminds me of mick phillpot in some ways. The way he blatantly doesn’t think he has done anything wrong and that he can’t be touched. Arrogant with no obvious awareness of who he really is.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Just watched an old Dougal video, Lazy and Isabelle explaining that creepy is not the biological father to Izzy. Lazy and creepy hate the bio dad because he doesn’t agree with the vlogging. Even Izzy called vlogging creepy and lazy’s JOB! How sad for Izzy, she has what seems to be a decent family that want to protect her however creepy and lazy seem to have convinced Izzy that vlogging is good and right for the ifam. They are just groomers in the guise of parents to those kids 😡😢

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I’ve never understood why they didn’t put a dining table into the bit joined to the kitchen? Could have used the dining room for a office then. The lounge looks really small. The only pros are the big double garage and the garden, which seem good sizes for new builds
They wouldn't fit a dining table for 7 people in that little slither. It's got a terrible layout. So overlooked too!

Reactions: 2
I remember before they moved in to house and was shopping for it, they were looking at big furniture as they kept saying how huge the house was 😂😂moving day the sofas don't all fit into the huge sorry I mean pokey lounge so they had to use a sofa in kitchen area 🙈, couldn't of measured it all up. Nothing about the house is huge, small lounge, small kitchen area, small hallway, small cloakroom, bedrooms are not huge either just that it's built on 3 floors, how they said the house was big I do not know. As you say garage, garden and driveway are only decent things about that house. Wonder what next house will be like, wonder if it's going to be bigger or smaller or even in or around Bradford. Bet they won't vlog new house at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Even Chris’s voice is creepy. I didn’t think it was possibly for someone to actually sound like a pervert. But it is! He reminds me of mick phillpot in some ways. The way he blatantly doesn’t think he has done anything wrong and that he can’t be touched. Arrogant with no obvious awareness of who he really is.
Creepy and (no offence) still in the closet!!🤔

Reactions: 6
Its obviously the 1910 lamps out the front that Creepy spent a month installing. Don't you remember the big light switch on where all the neighbours gathered around in their finest nightwear to clap and cheer?
😂😂😂👌

Creepy and (no offence) still in the closet!!🤔
Notice he spoke so camp and gentle then when we all mentioned how creepy he was and camp it changed to rude boi 😂😂 still we've seen your pictures Chris with the Boyz, it's all out there and we know you ran to America

Reactions: 9
If I was buying a property I'd definitely want an extended patio like theirs with mismatched slabs.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thats why they have the office. They will film thier and out shopping etc. We wont even know they have moved.
So much for proper family daily vlogging, ifam are in for a treat daily of office and shopping 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 6
WTF. I mean, I know this is old, but wow. I'm embarrassed for him. Even more than usual and that's saying something.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.