Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hot hot

VIP Member
I thought this too, saying that it’s been a while since I went baby toy shopping. I’d certainly say the one lazy practically dragged off the shelf was ment to stay where it was.
Suprized they didnt break his legs if you look when he was in that toy cringe pushing him along his legs omg

Reactions: 4

Jennysona

I’ve never understood why they didn’t put a dining table into the bit joined to the kitchen? Could have used the dining room for a office then. The lounge looks really small. The only pros are the big double garage and the garden, which seem good sizes for new builds
And the driveway which fits 6 cars!! It's not a luxorious house. They have purchased good furniture which they will take with them. When that is gone it's just the typical standard house which has decreased in value as its not brand new. How much did the inghams buy it for I wonder 🤔

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Bit late to be launching a bit of Halloween tat, isn't it? Halloween is on a school night anyway this year - I don't think it's going to be major. All my local stores have tiny displays. It's all Christmas. I don't think the stores are really expecting any huge rush for Halloween plastic bits and bats.

But their greed knows no bounds. Greedy, grabby little arses. Not content with trying to peddle over-priced blankets, they have to stick their name on a one-day holiday. Just get ordinary jobs, Minghams. You won't get many mortgage repayments out of Halloween merch 😂
Halloween is during half term this year (for a fair few anyway). But yes, very late. Typical them, though - no thought, no planning.

Louisej3

VIP Member
They are off for a couple of weeks thought schools only had 1 week off at halloween shame isla still at school bit unfair

Web30

VIP Member
Oooh it's all coming out now. Another fan account saying zelda has been messaging them on the sly ooooooh
What did they post? Accounts private so cant look. Shes prob been messageing every fan page. This ones always getting shout outs in the vlogs

YoYo

Chatty Member
And nobody seems to have been able to get the second half of her statement.

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
Who the hell doesn't know if their own husband is taking part in a skating competition or simply there to film it?

Either they've grown so far apart that their conversation is that limited or she's lying out of her arse. Certainly not a well publicised event online as far as I can tell.
She probably never knows what he's doing when he's away from home. He's probably back in the IBIS

Zelda18

VIP Member
I agree totally. Wasn’t a dig at iz sorry if it seemed that way. Just meant it shouldn’t be her apologising for any of this
Oh no I never thought you were having a dig, I was just commenting how brave she was for speaking out and not being scared like a lot of the young girls that may have had dealings with those cretins

Reactions: 3

Glennie

VIP Member
Hi guys!
my names Ruth- long time stalker- first time poster!!
why are they so tight money wise yet the fizz fam live In dubai?!? surely a similar income???
Also- what did Sarah’s brother do?!?
Fizz fam don’t seem to eat out ALL the time and not at the shops every single day. They live a minimalist lifestyle. Lazy’s brother is in jail not sure what for(allegedly). Someone else may know that story.

uwotmate

Chatty Member
I wonder how she got the merch to give to the girls she was grooming? Did she order it or most probable Chris and Sarah knew about it. Or has Chris used his mothers name to groom more girls?

specialone50

VIP Member
Ahh all of this is fantastic to watch isn’t it, karma is a bitch and so are you Sarah.
im sitting here just thinking this exact thing who would have known that it would happen like this, I knew Karma would happen in time but never like this

memoii11

VIP Member
I don't know, I find Dave a bit suss too. I remember someone saying on a video that they used to be a fan of his band, and Chris would hit on young girls at their shows and just generally act creepy. Not saying thats on Dave, but as bands from that genre and MySpace era are often perceived as being a bit creepy/suspect to begin with (especially with how many have had allegations against them in the past - Moose Blood, Neck Deep, Brand New etc), if you knew your brother was using your platform for that and still allowing him to tag along and follow fans on Instagram...it just doesn't sit right with me.
Yeah, Dave's a twat of the highest order too. Hi Steve, your family is the worst!

moimoi

VIP Member
They’re bloody kids. Finding a mug (probably an old picture anyway, or as someone said an edited pic of Jane 😂) to take a pic with and making out they’re your new bestie.

Really sticking it to Nikki, Lazy!

• Haha