The Ingham Family #62 Now everyone knows Chris dipped his wick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How would people prefer the blankets to be delivered? With free P&P I'd imagine šŸ˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
What was Isabelle terrified of? Her cackling witch of a mother, her greasy, noncey stepdad, her gruesome grooming stepgranny or her friends who are probably ROTFL after they see that sheā€™s made to dress identically to her younger siblings.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
After all that has happened this week they are still able to vlog and make money. What has to happen for Youtube to finally pull the plug? It's infuriating me! I think it's been established that there is no way they will give up voluntarily, they have no morals and don't give a crap how it's affecting their kids, the money outweighs everything. Does anybody realistically think that this is the beginning of the end for them?
2 million subs will NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER happen.
I'd put money on it if any bookies would give me odds, but they'd all say "Who the duck are the Ingham's???"
Then they'd Google them and say "Oof! No bets!" šŸ˜‹

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I'd NEVER have photographed the unsold hoodies the way Lazy did, piled up in plastic wrappers. That looks terrible! Just a quirky corner shot of a portion of them would've been better. She's made it look like they've got piles they can't shift (I know...)
And as for still insisting that the phone sockets are worth Ā£10... I just give up šŸ’€

• Heart
Reactions: 15
A few things...apologies if I am covering old ground here...

Chris called Nuby and obtained information by pretending there was a police investigation. Izzy called the police to give her side and they confirmed there was no investigation. Has Chris broken the law here? Is obtaining someone else's info through deception in order to threaten them a crime?

Also, has Jane been reported to the police for grooming? Realistically could she go to court over this?

I don't know if I'm reaching here, just it's frustrating seeing them repeatedly get away with this sort of tit and it's time someone in that family pays.
[/QI

I would think creepy could be prosecuted if he got his information by impersonating a police officer.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Fizz fam donā€™t seem to eat out ALL the time and not at the shops every single day. They live a minimalist lifestyle. Lazyā€™s brother is in jail not sure what for(allegedly). Someone else may know that story.
Sorry but there is nothing minimalist about Fizz Family anymore. Gucci baby clothes is whatā€™s going on over there. The only reason they have these days to be minimalist is because of travelling. Gucci sunglasses too.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Ummm I will not be happy if my item I may or may not have ordered isnt posted promptly.

There is no point in me paying over inflated prices when I could have ordered direct from wish and got the item in the same amount of time

Well, I've voted
Surely, this is something you should decide before you start taking orders.

Reactions: 15
Free phone socket cos you arenā€™t allowed to sell them anymore! šŸ¤£ Still for sale on the website though tut tut

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sarah and Chris having coffee with ā€œfriendsā€ šŸ¤£ And then packing up the ā€œhundreds, and I do mean HUNDREDSā€ of baby and me orders....except, it wasnā€™t hundreds was it?! They showed a small pile of blankets and a few handfuls of those dodgy ā€œteethingā€ things, none of which looked like they were in any hurry to go anywhere. As an aside - when you spend time on a video talking about a fly being let out of a window, itā€™s time to consider packing the vlogging business in šŸ˜“

It has already been said a lot previously (it has taken me ages to catch up!) but Iz seems like a truly lovely girl with a smart head on her shoulders. Good for her for sticking up for what she knows is right and not being bullied by that greasy little turd.

With regards to Jane -her messages were truly disturbing. I have always found the amount of young ifam fan accounts strange and also how active they are, and was convinced the majority were set up and run by the Inghams themselves. Now it seems more obvious - Gangsta Granny has been encouraging (aka grooming) them all along. Guarantee Charlie is absolutely not the only one she has been in contact with, buying things for etc. The only thing that is unclear are what her motives are behind all this.

Reactions: 22
Fizz fam donā€™t seem to eat out ALL the time and not at the shops every single day. They live a minimalist lifestyle. Lazyā€™s brother is in jail not sure what for(allegedly). Someone else may know that story.
Lol Fizz Fam Minimalists? Are you kidding? The way they flash the cash and squander money is appalling. They are forever in shops doing stupid challenges wasting money. Completely different to the Minghams but every bit as greedy.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
You barely see her these days unless itā€™s Chris complaining sheā€™s got in the bin. They used to look after her so well and now you can tell they see her as an inconvenience. Probably even more so now theyā€™ve fallen out with Jane and theyā€™ve lost their dog sitter. Why wouldnā€™t you take the dog for a walk when sheā€™s been stuck in the house all day? When they wanted views on the vlogs in the early days they even celebrated her birthday and now theyā€™re to self centred to walk her. Iā€™ve noticed the odd time theyā€™re out with her sheā€™s been on a lead. Poor thing probably runs away if they donā€™t do that.
She hasnā€™t even had a hair cut. She looks like a cloud.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I do think that may be a bit of a teenage girl thing. A bit of a 'look at me! I'm scared' I remember girls like that at school - like an attention thing. :unsure:
I'm not sure, she genuinely seems to have some confidence issues and some level of anxiety. I'm not surprised with how she has to act in a certain way to the camera everyday

Reactions: 10
Are these the ones from last Christmas that they sold to pay for all the plastic tat šŸ˜‚
Think so they must sit there on there sofa at night coming up with stupid schemes on how to make a couple of pounds then it lasts for a week or so and they cba to deliver

I'm very curious about this tea party! Maybe they can hold a joint do ... teaparty with rubber baby Jace and Jace's 18th birthday

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lol at Chris feeding the ā€œducksā€.
Looked like he needed to pee with his eyes popping every time he fed one. A very strange specimen and a very strange sight. Imagine stumbling across him on a day at the park. What to do! Run? Hide? Laugh?

I'm not sure, she genuinely seems to have some confidence issues and some level of anxiety. I'm not surprised with how she has to act in a certain way to the camera everyday
Izzy definitely has anxiety issues. A lot of kids are like that these days and esp at this age. You can just tell, though, she is a bit of a walking shell. That happens with it.

Reactions: 8
Sarah fixed the spelling mistakes on her website. You're welcome, hun šŸ˜˜

Still running illegally, though. Lots of policies need adding. Get on it, love.
Also Lazy try reading the trade description act you might learn that products should be sent out in a timely manner when the customer has paid.
Come on you daft bint do us tattlers have to do all the work for you,the least you owe us is a box of orange twirls :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.