The Ingham Family #62 Now everyone knows Chris dipped his wick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF. I mean, I know this is old, but wow. I'm embarrassed for him. Even more than usual and that's saying something.
Guessing that’s a really old video as he looks fairly slim and doesn’t have his beany glued on.

he’s one of those people that is desperate for people to think he’s cool but he’s so far off the mark it’s unreal

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I’ve never understood why they didn’t put a dining table into the bit joined to the kitchen? Could have used the dining room for a office then. The lounge looks really small. The only pros are the big double garage and the garden, which seem good sizes for new builds
And the driveway which fits 6 cars!! It's not a luxorious house. They have purchased good furniture which they will take with them. When that is gone it's just the typical standard house which has decreased in value as its not brand new. How much did the inghams buy it for I wonder 🤔

Reactions: 4
She was begging for views on Instagram last night telling people to go watch, she is panicking that they can’t sustain their You tube life any longer, they might have to go out and earn money rather than relying on the Ifam 😬

Oh and Hi Steve 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hi, Steve - I have to say it’s nice to have another bloke on here as much as me. We should meet up for a goss. Get your wife to DM me👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
And the driveway which fits 6 cars!! It's not a luxorious house. They have purchased good furniture which they will take with them. When that is gone it's just the typical standard house which has decreased in value as its not brand new. How much did the inghams buy it for I wonder 🤔
They bought it for £400k

They've been in it two years so they'll have paid a small bit off if they're on a repayment mortgage but I'd say that would be cancelled out by the time they incorporate the costs of stamp duty, moving fees and solicitors fees for the new house. Maybe Levi's will do them a deal seeing as they put so much business their way last year :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is how badly they neglect poor Jason. He fell asleep in the Jumperoo. Lazy and Creepy either didn't notice he was nodding off, or they did see but decided to let him. Kids don't just suddenly sleep, he will have spent the prior 5 minutes showing signs, and slowly nodding off.... absolutely terrible for babies hips to sleep in Jumperoo
View attachment 50980
Ridiculous that they could allow him to fall asleep in that poor baby again lazy is neglecting him and not putting him either in his cot or his pram and then she will announce that he is a great baby when he sleeps all day but that means he not sleeping all night cant have it both ways

Reactions: 2
Who wants to buy blankets with flamingos and pineapples on when it’s almost winter? Surely it’s all about tartan and snowy scenes right now.
probably the cheapest she could get her hands on cos no one wants that design. My husband brought us lovely thick JUICEY blankets the other day for our holiday.. I think they was about a tenner from Asda

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who’s Hoping for a rant cause I am 🙏🏻😂
(Got a feeling though it’s going to be a super duper happy vlog )

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.