The Ingham Family #62 Now everyone knows Chris dipped his wick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
whats a blue tick please ?
It means you are ‘verified’, so actual celebrities like films stars etc have a blue tick on their social media that verifies they are the real person and not a fan account or imposter. Not sure why the dopey Inghams have one :rolleyes:

1B4DC4B6-FB63-4442-9BDF-6AA721A6E9CB.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Isabelles latest insta post has to be done by Sarah. No 14 year old how ever lovely they are wants to match their 7 yr old sister in clothes

Reactions: 25
Isabelles latest insta post has to be done by Sarah. No 14 year old how ever lovely they are wants to match their 7 yr old sister in clothes
I thought that
Izzy doesnt have access to her account its either Sarah or creepy uses it sometimes

Reactions: 10
It means you are ‘verified’, so actual celebrities like films stars etc have a blue tick on their social media that verifies they are the real person and not a fan account or imposter. Not sure why the dopey Inghams have one :rolleyes:

View attachment 50916
Pretty sure you just need so many followers though and then you can apply for one yourself. Loads of dieting accounts and stuff seem to have them.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Those outfits are ain't apporioate for esme and isla and let izzy wear her own clothes its clear she didn't write that status she looks uncomfortable

Reactions: 7
I'm so sorry you went through that. The reason I feel so strongly about justice for the young girls involved is because of similar reasons to yours. I grew up as a teen in the days of MSN messenger, and was groomed myself by much older men. Paedophiles. Of course none of this ever clicked with me until I was older, and realised what had happened. By then, it was too late for any sort of justice.

I didn't sleep well last night after reading those messages that Jane had sent, simply because the language used brought back some awful awful memories. I can't actually describe the feelings I felt reading it all last night, so I can imagine how Charley must have felt reading it back and realising what had actually happened. She had been groomed.

I was very naïve, as are the girls and other Ifam. The Inghams thrive off of this. It's sickening, and it needs to stop. I know I go into detail about really trivial matters from the vlogs, but the real reason I'm here is to see the disgusting Ingham adults crumble.
Im sorry you went through that I had the exact same feeling my blood run cold and I got shivers and a feeling of pure sadness run through me, im all about getting these monstrosities off you tube and getting some justice for the girls, I feel completely sick about this whole situation, I am so protective over my kids because of what happened to me and Im ashamed to say I didn't tell a soul until around 16 years ago, my parents are in their 80s and still don't know I was molested at 10 by a neighbor who groomed me for months with presents and compliments and he died 2 years after asking me to keep our little secret …. im going cold even writing this and so angry

• Sad
Reactions: 17
It’s 11pm that’s why and that poor baby should have been put to bed hours ago!!! 🤬
But theyll now wake him to take him to bed and hopefully he'll be up all night for them!

What happened to his 'man cave' im sure it was a grow with me toy so he should still be able to use it.

Reactions: 3
I never got justice either as at the time I didn’t think it was wrong and I kinda pushed it so far back in my head that I had forced myself to forget it ever happened, but as you know the smallest things can trigger bad memories. I have no idea where the guy is now, and it makes me upset to think how he may of continued doing this to others. I wish I had told my parents when it had happened but I was ashamed and tbh still am. I think that’s why I’m so angry Chris and now his mum have gotten away with this. He is out there living his so called best life while his and her victims are dealing with god knows what.
This. I wish I could go up to them (the guy who abused me and Chris both)and say "I know what you did". Pigs.
My nonce married a woman with 2 young girls after his daughters and I aged out of his taste. It makes me sick to think of what he did to them.
But yes. Even without "justice", you can move past it and live a good life.
But I didn't have my life smeared all over social media.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I thought Country Joe was on the Ingham’s side? She keeps flip flopping so find anything she says hard to believe.
I think they are all starting to wake up and realise they have been used by the ingham clan. It usually doesn’t take very long for people with even half a brain to realise they are being manipulated. So Sarah and Chris better watch out as I’m sure this is just the tip of the iceberg of people coming forward with evidence of wrong doing.

Reactions: 15
Pretty sure you just need so many followers though and then you can apply for one yourself. Loads of dieting accounts and stuff seem to have them.
Yes it’s not just celebrities who have them it’s when you have a certain amount of followers. I mean the inghams are so far from celebrities they wouldn’t even make the z list. No one where I live has a clue who they are. When you consider they don’t get many views compared with their subs there is only a small amount of people who will know the name. Well know their name through YouTube anyway I’m sure more people have heard their name through the papers and stories about Chris sleeping with young girls, leaving babies alone on a beach on holiday and cloning their baby with a rubber version 😂😂. I prefer to remain unknown and not broadcast my life to anyone.

Reactions: 11
I j
View attachment 50899

What is this weird tit, Katrina, Isabelle and Sarah follow herweird AF (she also one of the ones sending Nikki hate the other day)
Sorry, let's just back up a second. What the actual duck have I just read?! Who are these people? Do Sarah and Chris know about these chats? I've just looked at the account of the girl who posted this, if those pictures are her, she can't be much more than 13/14 years old...I literally feel sick

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.