The Ingham family #61 Postman Pat has delivered her resignation letter!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was the need for Creepy to blur his phone yesterday? I didn't see the point in that. It looked like he was either on a YouTube video, perhaps responding to comments... Or, because of the big blue section at the top, on Tattle 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I took a look at this Kyra woman's business and, YES, I'd say Sarah Ingham HAS plagiarised designs. I'd be raging if I were Kyra. It's not bleeping on, Sarah. Stop lifting creativity off other people, stop stealing someone else's achievements. Don't put banners across your Insta bleating "Create, Don't Hate" when you're clearly purloining material from other creators. If Kyra's people issue you with legal letters, you'll thoroughly deserve it.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I took a look at this Kyra woman's business and, YES, I'd say Sarah Ingham HAS plagiarised designs. I'd be raging if I were Kyra. It's not bleeping on, Sarah. Stop lifting creativity off other people, stop stealing someone else's achievements. Don't put banners across your Insta bleating "Create, Don't Hate" when you're clearly purloining material from other creators. If Kyra's people issue you with legal letters, you'll thoroughly deserve it.
I think in this instance the quality will rise to the top. I doubt this kyra women has anything to worry about. Has Sarah even bothered correcting the word JUICEY yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just seen Kyra's Instagram page (no idea who she is tbh) and her business is called baby by Kyra, and Sarah's is baby and me by Sarah, and they sell the same things. Copying much?! How can she not feel embarrassment at that?! Shocking!

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I think in this instance the quality will rise to the top. I doubt this kyra women has anything to worry about. Has Sarah even bothered correcting the word JUICEY yet?
The way she's congratulated herself, though, and smirked about how proud of herself she is. There's no skill in copying.

Anyway... If they do duck off back to Florida for half term (please do, please duck off anywhere and never return), WHOOOOO will fulfil the explosion of orders for pillows and hoodies? 😲 What a great idea, Lazy - launch a new business and then duck off on holiday. Leave Jane and Granny and Nikki to bundle up stuff in reams of polythene, and Prinny to hit 'Print' on the address labels. What could go wrong?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have no idea who this Kyra woman is so looked her up. I would pay to see the Inghams copy this wholesome clip 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Just seen Kyra's Instagram page (no idea who she is tbh) and her business is called baby by Kyra, and Sarah's is baby and me by Sarah, and they sell the same things. Copying much?! How can she not feel embarrassment at that?! Shocking!
Contact Kyra?

The way she's congratulated herself, though, and smirked about how proud of herself she is. There's no skill in copying.

Anyway... If they do duck off back to Florida for half term (please do, please duck off anywhere and never return), WHOOOOO will fulfil the explosion of orders for pillows and hoodies? 😲 What a great idea, Lazy - launch a new business and then duck off on holiday. Leave Jane and Granny and Nikki to bundle up stuff in reams of polythene, and Prinny to hit 'Print' on the address labels. What could go wrong?
Don't want their kind here in my country. Let them stay where they are

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love how this thread now resembles a thread that you would find on the David Icke forum with all the Nikki conspiracy theories. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I love how this thread now resembles a thread that you would find on the David Icke forum with all the Nikki conspiracy theories. :ROFLMAO:
We need Shane Dawson on the case. I bet he’s had a few levi’esque letters in his time

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just having a lunch break and having a catch up...I need to get a life :rolleyes: I took a look at that woman's (Hayley) live and quite frankly thought I had accidently stumbled into a sex chat room. Ginger pubes, big willies, foreplay....FFS...I know we want to see him hung by them but why are people so interested in the size of his bits and all the in's and out's....sorry bad pun. I am assuming we are all grown ups and know the mechanics. Anyway my opinion for what it is worth....I am calling bullshit on the "falling out" or if not how very good timing...

What a day... Who's seen the Austin McBroom (Ace Family) story? It's like déja vu 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
We need Shane Dawson on the case. I bet he’s had a few levi’esque letters in his time
I would love someone to send Petty Paige over this way.... or any UK drama channel that will do a full rundown in this family, Angelika soles?!
her content (PP) lately is focused on stuff like this over who’s fighting with who in the beauty community. 🤷‍♀️

If anyone is on twitter they should link her/one of them here

What a day... Who's seen the Austin McBroom (Ace Family) story? It's like déja vu 🙄🙄🙄
that's messy af

• Haha
Reactions: 4
i think we should all warn DW that the Inghams may be coming, whether they are or not. Also inform the local police of the county....
The thing is they could sneak in with a delay in vlogs but once there out there people will report so if I was him I be shitting myself coming home as they can stop him that way 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes, I think it is
Doesn't surprise me that she can't even come up with an original idea when it comes to design. She's as lazy as they come! Order a pile of cheap arse stock, have a label with her name printed on it sewn on and fob it off as her own design from scratch! She's a living disgrace!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.