The Ingham family #61 Postman Pat has delivered her resignation letter!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After sleeping on it last night this is what I think. Could it possibly be a distraction? I want to go back to (the rumours about) America (and so does Chris).

We are approaching October half term. maybe the Inghams are trying to distract us whilst they sneak back to America. Remember the letter Chris got from the police that they said they would talk about in a future vlog? Maybe it is a letter explaining about the Nonce situation and that no crime was committed in the UK.

Isabelle said in the vlog last night that Jane, Creepy and the Chav were up in the office together but what if Nikki was there, concocting a distraction. They come up with an idea that Sarah falls out with her best friend to convince us that she is losing everyone. Great distraction whilst they sneak over to the US.

If they have genuinely fallen out I want to:
a) See proof
b) Hear the whole story
just briefly looked on my lunch at that live video ( watch on double speed) and its amazing the u-turn some people have done with Nikki by her just alluding to having fallen out with the Inghams and saying she can’t say anything else.

you’d think this Hayley would have learnt to be careful who to trust.
not buying it all, why did this Nikki need to be on that live chat last night?

I don’t believe they’ve fallen out. However, Sarah should see how by apologising Nikki Has seemingly been let off whatever she’s said and done in the past ( I’ve no idea I don’t know much about Nikki ) and should perhaps do the same instead of never being wrong.
Neither do I. I've only watched a portion of the video. She had not made ANY derogetry references, which you would expect after a fall out or if this was serious.

In a way, this reminds me of the whole Rebecca / Colleen scenario. Where Colleen spread some fake info about herself to see if people would buy it.... They probably got the inspiration from her to start spreading some false news as a 'social experirement' 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Just having a lunch break and having a catch up...I need to get a life :rolleyes: I took a look at that woman's (Hayley) live and quite frankly thought I had accidently stumbled into a sex chat room. Ginger pubes, big willies, foreplay....FFS...I know we want to see him hung by them but why are people so interested in the size of his bits and all the in's and out's....sorry bad pun.
it’s a bit early for a thread suggestion but you can repost it closer to the time 😬

sorry, I’ll see myself out 🤣

Interesting tweet from Mcphee here. Are we expected to suddenly believe that another one of Creepy’s staunch supporters has now come to her senses and is joining Nasty Nikki in the flip-flop club?
I’m not buying any of this tit, they’ve finally realised that they can’t intimidate and troll people into silence, so are trying another approach.

View attachment 49176
I don’t for one minute believe these 2 have seen the light. Something is going on. Mcfee has only confirmed that suspicion to be fact for me now.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Unless Nikki or McPhee specifically put up messages NAMING the Inghams, then I smell something fishy - it's all a bit "start a ruckus, but don't ACTUALLY use our name because, you know, subscribers, sponsors and Google searches... EXXSSETRAHH EXXSSETRAHH" 🙈

Reactions: 10
We also found out that Chris is crap in the sack, made it all about himself, made her pay for the hotel, but gave her some free merch. And the filthy bugger didn't wear a condom!!!

What a catch!

View attachment 49100
That face is the stuff of nightmares 🤢🤮🤢 I don’t like to attack people’s looks as it’s not their fault. But he is one ugly man. He doesn’t make it any better with the faces he pulls. How he watches that back when editing and thinks it’s ok to put it god only knows!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
it’s a bit early for a thread suggestion but you can repost it closer to the time 😬

sorry, I’ll see myself out 🤣

I don’t for one minute believe these 2 have seen the light. Something is going on. Mcfee has only confirmed that suspension to be fact for me now.
Is McPhee the one who said Jane only told ONE PERSON about Chris sleeping with Hayley. I’m starting to lose track of who’s who and who’s on which side

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I took a look at this Kyra woman's business and, YES, I'd say Sarah Ingham HAS plagiarised designs. I'd be raging if I were Kyra. It's not bleeping on, Sarah. Stop lifting creativity off other people, stop stealing someone else's achievements. Don't put banners across your Insta bleating "Create, Don't Hate" when you're clearly purloining material from other creators. If Kyra's people issue you with legal letters, you'll thoroughly deserve it.
It makes me laugh how these talentless youtubers think they are now business men and women. Filming your daily life and editing it isn’t hard. It’s not creative. Ordering cheap nasty blankets, putting your name on it then selling them overpriced is not creative. Some channels really work hard to produce good content and create things. But daily vloggers do not fall in to this category.

I have no idea who this Kyra woman is so looked her up. I would pay to see the Inghams copy this wholesome clip 😂

To be honest ok baby are no better. Not a brain between them and film their kids getting hurt, being really ill and they single out their middle child as the naughty one. Can’t stand them either. I wish there was an actual decent family vlogger to watch that don’t abuse their children for views or use them to make money!

Reactions: 11
just briefly looked on my lunch at that live video ( watch on double speed) and its amazing the u-turn some people have done with Nikki by her just alluding to having fallen out with the Inghams and saying she can’t say anything else.

you’d think this Hayley would have learnt to be careful who to trust.
not buying it all, why did this Nikki need to be on that live chat last night?

I don’t believe they’ve fallen out. However, Sarah should see how by apologising Nikki Has seemingly been let off whatever she’s said and done in the past ( I’ve no idea I don’t know much about Nikki ) and should perhaps do the same instead of never being wrong.
Anyone who believes that nicki so quickly must be very naive. She must think people are stupid. Like others have said she is likely just trying to worm her way in so she can identify the so called trolls. What a sad life the inghams have! Getting their friends and family to lie just to try and expose the people telling them truth! If it was me I would just ignore it all! If I was innocent I wouldn’t care. Just goes to show how true all the rumours are and how very very sad and pathetic Sarah and Chris are.

Reactions: 6
Interesting tweet from Mcphee here. Are we expected to suddenly believe that another one of Creepy’s staunch supporters has now come to her senses and is joining Nasty Nikki in the flip-flop club?
I’m not buying any of this tit, they’ve finally realised that they can’t intimidate and troll people into silence, so are trying another approach.

View attachment 49176
I really hope it’s true and these women finally speak out about dirty perv Chris. But they did some horrible things themselves and can’t put the blame on anyone but themselves. No one forced them to do the things they did.

so Chris and isla went to B&M , Chris says if she gets 12 out of 12 she gets a cool treat if she gets 10 out of 12 she gets an even cooler treat...sure that should be the other way round 🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
How could Chris take the keys to both cars by accident? He really made a point of telling Sarah that and there was a little pause and smirk when he said 'by accident'.

• Haha
Neither do I. I've only watched a portion of the video. She had not made ANY derogetry references, which you would expect after a fall out or if this was serious.

In a way, this reminds me of the whole Rebecca / Colleen scenario. Where Colleen spread some fake info about herself to see if people would buy it.... They probably got the inspiration from her to start spreading some false news as a 'social experirement' 😂😂
Thats exactly what they are doing they think we on here are all daft but we are one step ahead of her at all times. Would Sarah not need to make sure that all the baby items she is selling are approved to be sold here as wish stuff is just rubbish so if she is selling that and using higher prices she is opening a can of worms

Reactions: 3
Thats exactly what they are doing they think we on here are all daft but we are one step ahead of her at all times. Would Sarah not need to make sure that all the baby items she is selling are approved to be sold here as wish stuff is just rubbish so if she is selling that and using higher prices she is opening a can of worms
Next weeks sun.
‘Youtube family in botched coleen Rooney copycat scandel’ #notwagathachristie

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.