The Ingham family #61 Postman Pat has delivered her resignation letter!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Jace is cute but the constant whinging and crying is a bit annoying. Especially when they ignore him and still talk to the camera as if he's not there. Nobody wants to listen to a baby crying and whinging. I doubt all the kids and teens appreciate listening to a screeching child either. Why do they just carry on as normal? Is he always like that so they don't notice any more? It seems like the only time he's happy is when he's eating something lol

Reactions: 12
They looked like they were straight from the forecourt of the local Texaco garage, nothing but the best for our Sarah!
They were tacky, and I noticed the cheap water jug next to it ready to plonk them into. The Minghams can't do anything with finesse 🙄

Reactions: 7
imagine, your husband sends creepy messages and cheats on you and you know it's true, and he knows you know it's true, but you still "folk out" five grand on legal letters just to make it look like it isn't true 🤯

a face so punchable even her arm develops a mind of its own and goes for a left hook
Just don’t get it. They both do it. Why???

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm a proper bleep. I have agoraphobia and no reason to live, so I shall be referring Baby & Me by Sarah to her local trading standards for examination because I will not stand by & watch a youtube twit launch a business that could potentially hurt a child

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I'm a proper bleep. I have agoraphobia and no reason to live, so I shall be referring Baby & Me by Sarah to her local trading standards for examination because I will not stand by & watch a youtube twit launch a business that could potentially hurt a child
A little side step here away from the Minghams- I hope things get easier/better (whatever is the right word) for you. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I wonder if they washed Esmes outfit after she wore it to the disco or if it went back on dirty? 🤢

I wonder if theyll be off anywhere soon as the older two are on half term now

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Bespoke means fully customised to the individual customer, like colours, sizes, personalisation etc. there is nothing bespoke about them. Beshite more like
#62 : Nothing bespoke about them. Beshite more like #title

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You have so many reasons to live. Please reach out to someone for help. Maybe a friend, family member or your doctor/a counsellor. I hope life improves for you. x

Reactions: 23
#62 Chris has dipped, Nikki's flipped, blankets shipped (at a price): What a busy wick - err, week - for the Inghams!

Reactions: 15
Thats very true!! They both knew it months ago and these messages confirm it
I have not been around in a while....and keeping up with you crazy bunch is hard...thanks for keeping me updated and the entertainment...I think that the spat between. Nikki and lazy could have really happened....jury is still out and definitely not on either side...but even if they did come up with this as a strategy to either gain support for the business or divert from Chris I don’t believe Sarah would have wanted those quotes or acknowledgement in Nikki’s Instagram to be known as it shows she knew all along that what her husband had done was real, those girls were being honest and she treated them and handled the non situation in the most appalling way...especially as a mom whose main roll is to protect your children...she needs to come clean, apologise for how she let them be treated, I think she knows this and that’s why her behaviour is becoming manic and slightly unhinged lately...just my thought

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.