Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YoYo

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion incoming:

The Ingham Family #62 Dipping his wick? Where’s the rest of the tea, Nik?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

String Man

VIP Member
I wonder if she paid for that logo or just nicked it from the internet 😆

1571335856664.png

Reverse image search of just the 'B' part of the logo:

1571336018331.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 68

Hatshepsut

I think that we can all see from tonight’s vlog that this new enterprise is going to be run with the usual level of Ingham efficiency and professionalism.
Just look at the heart of the empire, who doesn’t need a nappy on the window ledge, a baby at the computer and a pissed-off elf sat at the desk learning his 4 x tables? 😆

0A1829F0-9BBF-48B8-96C4-35BA3F97C008.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 65
The ingham family #62 Chris dipped his wicky, now he’s gonna sue Nikki.

Was going to add Sarah’s still a pricky but I think that goes without saying.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

Impleo

VIP Member
Been reported and blocked on Sarah’s new Instagram 😂😂. I’m going to cry myself to sleep tonight. I wish Instagram would crack down on predators instead of removing comments that speak the truth!

What a shame freedom of speech isn’t recognised when you are outing a child predator! It’s ok Sarah there are many many others who will take my place and keep letting people know who you really are!
*Rant ahead* and I completely agree with you.

This isn't just aimed at the Inghams but at anyone who complains about sites like Tattle. I've seen a lot of criticism lately of people who use the site, in the national media to boot! We're trolls, bitter housewives, jealous, haters. I've seen people looking down on us because we speak our minds. If I might big myself up (only saying it because I get we are all kind of similar) I'm a perfectly decent, normal human being - able to function in life with people around me that I care about. I've been around the Ingham saga for almost 2 years and the people I've got to know and care about are the same.

The reason why we come to here and other places like it is because we have nowhere else to speak. If I write a comment on a channel I disagree with I am labelled a troll and it is deleted. Answer our criticism and our genuine questions directly and places like this wouldn't need to exist. It might hurt when you see 20 or 30 people say the same negative things about you but if you can't or won't provide an answer, do you not think they might have a point?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

GeorgiaLucy

I see a lot of sympathy for Nikki in the last thread and I just wanted to remind you that she knew about the situation and not only knew about it but actively defended them. When I messaged her informing her of everything she took a screenshot of my name on Instagram and asked her followers (mostly children Ifam) to go after me.
She responded to me saying that she was friends with Sarah so it didn't matter what Chris did. She was fully aware of the non-situation the whole time so she wasn't lied to and duped, something obviously happened and she's using the non-situation as a guise for the fallout, pretending she has suddenly seen the light. No Nikki, you where a grown woman who had an active part of the cover up of a man taking advantage of young girls and you shouldn't try to act victim to the situation.
If you now truly regret your part in the aftermath then redeem yourself and be open and honest with what you know, you have a platform for a lot of the Ifam and you could save another young girl from being a victim of Chris if you speak up as well as stop The Ingham train wreck before it gets worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Natsterino

Sarah is angry at the wrong people. It’s not Nikki or the Rees family that cost them 5 grand and ruined their career and reputation. It was Chris! Plain and simple. If he hadn’t had sex with a fan none of this would have happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Chickentikka

‘Everyone online is a stranger!’ But not you IFAM! We’re family IFAM! Line my pockets IFAM! Send me orange twirls IFAM!!!! We love all of our strange ifam sooooo much!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
BF65E2ED-885D-4C85-91F9-7E8B9D9B1822.jpeg

Na that’s what parents used to tell their kids.
Now it’s “don’t answer any DM’s from Chris Ingham”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Stephie

VIP Member
How exciting it must be in the Ingham house right now. Creepy dropped his epic 🔥 earlier this week and now Lazy is about to blow Mamas & Papas out the water

Kardashians of Bradford

The Karkrashians

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
I am LIVING for her BabyandMe page this evening 😂 as a business owner myself that does a lot on Instagram, I am sat here crying with laughter at her literally burying her business before it's even launched.

She just can't keep her mouth shut, can she 😂 Sarah - if you cannot handle negativity, do not run a business, you absolute tool.

People are asking valid questions - your products are not safe, and shouldn't be being sold. If you got your head out of your arse for 5 seconds, you'd realise that. You're not only risking other people's lives, but you're risking your own here - can't wait to see you banged up for manslaughter when an innocent baby dies from your unsafe products.

Go get yourself a McDonald's application form, and stop pretending you know anything about running a business.

Stop ranting on your business page. It's so embarrassing and 'business suicide'. All you achieve from it is getting a few 12 year olds message you with sympathy. That's not the demographic you need to sell your products. The group of people you want as customers are looking at your Instagram, laughing at you, then clicking away.

You really are an embarrassment.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Sarah if you are reading here, what the fuck are you doing? Your husbands mother confirmed that he had (allegedly) cheated on you with a fan. Teenagers came forward saying they were allegedly messaged inappropriately and this is probably why your friend as fallen out with you yet you seem to blame everybody but Chris! Why are you putting up with this? He spent over a year filming a five minute skate video. How has he managed to be out all day once or twice a week for a year and all he has to show for it is that video? Are you that stupid? Surely you are suspicious about what he’s doing with his time so why the hell are you putting up with it? Your best friend who has constantly defended you has now apologised to one of the girls so don’t you think it’s about time you sort out that husband of yours instead of blaming people who are concerned for the teenagers who seem to worship him like a god! How can you turn a blind eye to everything he is doing? It sounds like your best friend has opened her eyes to the truth so maybe it’s time you grew a backbone and did the same. Stop blaming everybody else for what your husband is doing and start directing your anger at the husband who has caused all your problems. He threatened to sue your best friend ffs! Who does he think he is?

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Guacamole123

Chatty Member
Can he please STOP WITH ALL THIS FUCKING LAWSUIT SHITE. Everyone knows by now that it’s all bullshit. Imagine if every time someone said something mean/every time friends fell out with each other they went to court over it? IT DOESNT WORK LIKE THAT!!! he’s just looking like a master manipulator right now dishing out empty threats of lawsuits that wouldn’t stand up in court! I’m actually quite glad Nikki finally understood that he just talks shite and there is no lawsuit and never ever will be.

• Heart
Reactions: 47