The Ingham family #61 Postman Pat has delivered her resignation letter!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your not entitled to free dining at Disney world at Halloween so can’t see sarah missing out on free grub 😉
i think we should all warn DW that the Inghams may be coming, whether they are or not. Also inform the local police of the county....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is there a new member on here just requoting and highlighting things without adding anything new? :unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I wonder if he kept his socks on? I could see him being the type to keep his pulled up to the shin basic sports direct Donay socks on.
If I could do photoshop I would so being mocking up a picture of Creepy in his beanie, t shirt and socks, with his tiny little maggot wiggling half heartedly against his ginger pubes... Now I've shared with you that mental image, I'm off to vomit all my major organs outs now lads :sick: :sick: :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
what’s happened!!! I’ve been at work!!!

did the beanie finally come off????

We also found out that Chris is crap in the sack, made it all about himself, made her pay for the hotel, but gave her some free merch. And the filthy bugger didn't wear a condom!!!

What a catch!

Screenshot 2019-10-16 at 11.27.14.png

• Sick
Reactions: 34
Is this Creepy's new job? Sounds like he's the skating equivalent of a life guard at a swimming pool. He's a roller disco supervisor?!

IMG_20191016_120405.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No company name for Sarah on companies house either. Wonder how they will declare the income for tax purposes 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder if he kept his socks on? I could see him being the type to keep his pulled up to the shin basic sports direct Donay socks on.
If I could do photoshop I would so being mocking up a picture of Creepy in his beanie, t shirt and socks, with his tiny little maggot wiggling half heartedly against his ginger pubes... Now I've shared with you that mental image, I'm off to vomit all my major organs outs now lads :sick: :sick: :sick:
oh my actual god 🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
She states in the vlog last night that her and creepy are very lucky they have everything they want Well good for them so has plenty of people that goes for nothing I would much rather have a happy family and husband than what she has. Her girls are not happy you can see that watching them as they dont know how to act for them and Issy needing counselling at her age well that tells you something is wrong she will be getting some stick at school over things good thing with Esme is her nature as she just tells people to "shut up" and walks away so she is ok but poor Issy. Isla is just jealous of the baby and she fairly shows it
Someone said last night on the live kids in school were askin Izzy if she likes skinny dipping, so she is possibly being hounded! 🤷

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
And the filthy bugger didn't wear a condom!!!
I don’t know why this angers me more than anything
SARAH YOU DAFT BINT!!! He could be given you ANYTHING!
How did she then decide to have a child with this vile little piece of tit.

he has no idea what these women could have 🤷‍♀️ So not only did he put the woman in danger (god knows what he has 🤢) he put Sarah and Jason in danger as well.

NIKKI HUN... you coming over yet?!!

Someone said last night on the live kids in school were askin Izzy if she likes skinny dipping, so she is possibly being hounded! 🤷
I would be shocked if her school friends didn’t log into tattle life during lunch break 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 30
No company name for Sarah on companies house either. Wonder how they will declare the income for tax purposes 🤔
That will be interesting to watch bet they know a way of not having to declare for tax purposes even although you must declare any income received

Reactions: 3
I am just going through the live feed from last night again looking at Nikki and noticed she is only answering the questions she wants to answer. She is avoiding all of Iz's. Funny that. Tonight's vlog will be an interesting watch.

Reactions: 9
Isn't it interesting that Lazy has sourced the same style of dotty backing fabric that Shittle uses for her exploitation merch? Shittle has probably had a big hand in arranging stock for Lazy. There's no way that half-wit researched and pulled together the materials and production process all by herself. Same for vinyl printing. Shittle will have pointed them in the right direction, probably for a bung or a cut. So big pat on the back for Lazy for getting someone else to do her homework 🏆

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.