The Ingham family #61 Postman Pat has delivered her resignation letter!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't believe Nikki has fallen out with Sarah and it's a shame everyone over on twitter is falling for it hook line and sinker.
I do think that is whats happening and it is sad to think everyone is falling for it surely we all know the way the Inghams do things they dont care if its bad publicity or good its just keeping them afloat and thats what they live for and have their silly laughs at. Sad Sad people

Either way I don’t care if Nikki has fallen out with them. They’ve got people discussing it whether it’s true or not and they’ll probably be loving that.

I think we should get back to the real chat ie rubbish merch and PHONE sockets.
Couldn't agree more get back to the rubbish merch and phone sockets and that way they wont like it

Reactions: 4
After sleeping on it last night this is what I think. Could it possibly be a distraction? I want to go back to (the rumours about) America (and so does Chris).

We are approaching October half term. maybe the Inghams are trying to distract us whilst they sneak back to America. Remember the letter Chris got from the police that they said they would talk about in a future vlog? Maybe it is a letter explaining about the Nonce situation and that no crime was committed in the UK.

Isabelle said in the vlog last night that Jane, Creepy and the Chav were up in the office together but what if Nikki was there, concocting a distraction. They come up with an idea that Sarah falls out with her best friend to convince us that she is losing everyone. Great distraction whilst they sneak over to the US.

If they have genuinely fallen out I want to:
a) See proof
b) Hear the whole story
I think you have a very good point. I found it funny when she did her little Q and A, and said the family didn't have any travel plans at all... They always have travel plans, so it's clear they're trying to cover up going to America. The letter from police makes sense, Isabelle saying "buzzing" makes sense. It all fits.

Reactions: 9
I wouldn’t trust Nikki as far as I could throw her. Why even announce over social media that they’ve had a falling out? How petty! Seriously though she is a spiteful troll and IMHO just as obnoxious as Sarah & Chris.
Anyone with half a brain shouldn’t be falling for this elaborate hoax so to speak.
If by any small chance she is telling the truth then there is no way the Ingham’s could sue her for just telling the truth.

I don’t know the Ins and outs of what happened with Hayley, but if she knows what good for her she might not want to divulge personal information.

Reactions: 1
I get that Nikki is the best friend but did Sarah have the same sort of passive-aggressive response of posting quotes on her instagram when other friends dropped out of her life?

If nikkis making this fall out up shes even more stupid then i thought, just being used by her "best mate" once again. They deserve each other.

Reactions: 13
I think you have a very good point. I found it funny when she did her little Q and A, and said the family didn't have any travel plans at all... They always have travel plans, so it's clear they're trying to cover up going to America. The letter from police makes sense, Isabelle saying "buzzing" makes sense. It all fits.
Exactly they could easily pre film videos they’re the same on repeat anyways ,
The only problem would be someone recognising them that’s the issue

Reactions: 2

Reactions: 1
God how tit is your life when you have to go to these extreme lengths to go on a holiday!!!! Sarah you are a sad sad individual. Your life is pathetic and pitiful. Take a look around you, what have you actually got????? Plenty of bits and bats but duck all else.

Reactions: 21
In last nights vlog she did say the bows she received would be great for Disneyland Paris and they were Halloween bows made by someone and sent as a freebie again. The click bait title of "we had very sad news" was rubbish all about his 12 year old iron fell apart after he fixed it as if anyone is interested in his iron !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Its half term in less then a week, of course they have travel plans. No way would they stay at home for a full week!! The halloween horror!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Your not entitled to free dining at Disney world at Halloween so can’t see sarah missing out on free grub 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In last nights vlog she did say the bows she received would be great for Disneyland Paris and they were Halloween bows made by someone and sent as a freebie again. The click bait title of "we had very sad news" was rubbish all about his 12 year old iron fell apart after he fixed it as if anyone is interested in his iron !!!!
Pretty disgusting title especially when they used a family member dying as their title not so long ago. Didn’t the description yesterday say about losing one of the gang or something? It’s been changed if it did?

They’ve definitely tied this with the Nikki thing thinking people would think it was about that. Just focus on your bits and bats business Sarah.

Reactions: 3
God how tit is your life when you have to go to these extreme lengths to go on a holiday!!!! Sarah you are a sad sad individual. Your life is pathetic and pitiful. Take a look around you, what have you actually got????? Plenty of bits and bats but duck all else.
She states in the vlog last night that her and creepy are very lucky they have everything they want Well good for them so has plenty of people that goes for nothing I would much rather have a happy family and husband than what she has. Her girls are not happy you can see that watching them as they dont know how to act for them and Issy needing counselling at her age well that tells you something is wrong she will be getting some stick at school over things good thing with Esme is her nature as she just tells people to "shut up" and walks away so she is ok but poor Issy. Isla is just jealous of the baby and she fairly shows it

Reactions: 6
The only way I will believe this argument to be true is if Nikki herself comes on here...

out in the open Nikki , you say it, you say it as yourself
You get no personal connection with anyone, no names, no information (like some are assuming she’s doing with the real ingham’s)

you get nobody backing you or talking for you.
You speak for yourself and have no opportunity to twist any narrative, and neither do the real ingham’s who have lied before.

untill then Nikki is 10000% still in Sarah’s pocket with the orange twirl wrapper.

Real ingham’s Benefit from this as well right 😬 everyone does

The RI love to throw out “we have so much information” like it’s a game, it’s not a game, put it on a public platform or keep it private. maybe it’s true and Nikki has been sent out to find this information 🙄
Or maybe Sarah has realised deep pan Jace isn’t causing outrage anymore and she needs to divert attention away from her business and her dicky husband.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Same here says 3 hours ago but only just showed up. Weird
Once again they are feeding Jace strange food only for the camera just to get reactions he is not really eating it as you will see from the Greggs Pizza slice his pram was going backwards and he had the pizza in his hand trying to put it to his mouth but you could also see the bite marks of Creepy on it as Jace has no teeth yet so how could he bit into that with the bite marks showing its all an act once again to get people to watch

Reactions: 5
Pretty disgusting title especially when they used a family member dying as their title not so long ago. Didn’t the description yesterday say about losing one of the gang or something? It’s been changed if it did?
Chris being sadder about an iron breaking than his uncle dying says a lot. Apparently he was very close to his uncle but he has not been mentioned in months. Strange...

Now watch them talk about the uncle tomorrow.

what’s happened!!! I’ve been at work!!!

did the beanie finally come off????
Nikki has fallen out with Chav Face and Hayley did another live.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.