The Ingham family #61 Postman Pat has delivered her resignation letter!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My theory. Sarah is sit cackling away that her and Nikki’s ‘fallout’ has created so much gossip. Taken away from the non situation and now has several people on her side RI, Jess etc.

maybe I’m just cynical but something doesn’t add up. Fine if Nikki has just sent the girls an apology but why is she on that live chat and trying to get fully involved with the RI etc if she’s got no intention of speaking out. It just doesn’t add up and as someone said before Sarah probably thinks she’s the new Coleen

Reactions: 19
Hey Nikki. You could prove that this fall out is real by revealing what you know. They won't sue you, it's just empty threats.

Reactions: 24
My theory. Sarah is sit cackling away that her and Nikki’s ‘fallout’ has created so much gossip. Taken away from the non situation and now has several people on her side RI, Jess etc.

maybe I’m just cynical but something doesn’t add up. Fine if Nikki has just sent the girls an apology but why is she on that live chat and trying to get fully involved with the RI etc if she’s got no intention of speaking out. It just doesn’t add up and as someone said before Sarah probably thinks she’s the new Coleen
The Inghams main goal is to take down the Real Inghams. They seem to know a lot. How much of it is true, who knows. But they've spent the majority of their time trying to dox them (throwback to Creepy's Instagram stories outing one of them). So getting Nikki on board with RI would be perfect.

The non-situation is very much at the forefront at the moment. With Hayley bravely speaking out a lot more about her own experiences with the creep, Chris and Sarah are quaking in their boots. I can imagine them trying another publicity stunt very soon, like leaving Jace on the beach. Just to take away from the non-situation a little more once again.

But don't worry Inghams - Twitter is filled with your wrongdoings, Tattle is full of your wrongdoings, YouTube is full of your wrong doings... In fact, any Google searches of yourself are full of your wrongdoings! Changing your name back to "delonge" doesn't change what comes up on searches 😉 once a creep, always a creep.

Reactions: 24
I don't believe Nikki has fallen out with Sarah and it's a shame everyone over on twitter is falling for it hook line and sinker.

Reactions: 25
I agree, the more I think about it the more something doesn’t add up. No reason at all for the fallout, as I say desperate times call for desperate measures by them. And nothing would surprise me with what this lot can think up

Reactions: 13
I do believe it but only because I don’t think Sarah and Nikki are intelligent enough to fake it! I think they are exactly the kind of women who would fall out and feel the need to broadcast it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m not buying it. Theses underclass scum are playing a dangerous game. All of them are backstabbing bastards. They are making out they’ve had a fallout the natural response would of been keeping it hush, hush. No they are definitely up to something. Their egos are so big they don’t have a brain cell between them!

Reactions: 11
I’m not buying it. Theses underclass scum are playing a dangerous game. All of them are backstabbing bastards. They are making out they’ve had a fallout the natural response would of been keeping it hush, hush. No they are definitely up to something. Their egos are so big they don’t have a brain cell between them!
Especially if it was your best friend for a number of years! Surely they would be expecting to possibly make it up with each other! Your initial reaction is not to ruin your best friends entire reputation.... As you might have some desire to reinstate the friendship. Especially only 1 day after the argument. If nicki came on saying these things possibly 6 months later where it may be a bit more realistic....

Reactions: 4
They haven't fell out. It's to get details of names and divert attention.

Let's get back to how Lazy remains shacked up with a 40 odd year old, greasy, grooming sk8er boi who wears his stinky beanie in the sack :sick:

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Unfortunately for Nikki if this whole thing is genuine, the only way we could, "welcome her in," is if she spills all the tea, every last drop. Her current refusal to speak out is very suspect... she of all people would know how skint the Inghams are, and consequently how they wouldn't be able to afford court fees

Reactions: 21
What would lazy and creepy sue for? Defamation of character? Be it liable or slander.. Hmm

Defamation of character occurs when someone makes a false statement about you to a third party that is damaging to your reputation. Defamation of character law is designed to protect and compensate individuals and business from having their character and reputation improperly damaged by untrue defamatory statements. However the onus will be entirely on the person bringing the case to prove that the comments are true in court. In other words, if you make the claim, you've got to prove it!

Can't see them taking it to court can you? It's a shame jess or hayley or the other unnamed girls couldn't get together and sue the sleezys.

Reactions: 8
The more I think about it, the more I'm not buying this whole fallout story. They're masters of manipulation and it's definitely something they'd come up with between them. It's Hayley I feel for if she's opening up to Nikki. Let's all remember that Nikki isn't innocent in all this.

Reactions: 17
The more I think about it, the more I'm not buying this whole fallout story. They're masters of manipulation and it's definitely something they'd come up with between them. It's Hayley I feel for if she's opening up to Nikki. Let's all remember that Nikki isn't innocent in all this.
My thoughts exactly 👏🏻

Reactions: 7
Has tricky Nikki stated that it's the Inghams who have threatened to sue her? If her fall out is genuine she's at liberty to at least say that. Oi, Nikki, who's being mean to you? 👋🏻

Reactions: 4
Hey everyone :) I'm usually a bit of a lurker- I am mostly up to speed with everything. Can someone please tell me, how did Jane basically admit that all the texts were real and he was involved with the girls? Thank you!
The 'wonderful' lady that is Lorraine McPhee did a live stream on YouTube, where she admits that Jane told one person that Chris slept with Hayley. I can't find the video of itn on my phone at the moment, but it's around and I'm sure someone will reupload it for you.

Reactions: 5
I wouldn’t trust Nikki as far as I could throw her. Why even announce over social media that they’ve had a falling out? How petty! Seriously though she is a spiteful troll and IMHO just as obnoxious as Sarah & Chris.
Anyone with half a brain shouldn’t be falling for this elaborate hoax so to speak.
If by any small chance she is telling the truth then there is no way the Ingham’s could sue her for just telling the truth.

I don’t know the Ins and outs of what happened with Hayley, but if she knows what good for her she might not want to divulge personal information.

Reactions: 9
After sleeping on it last night this is what I think. Could it possibly be a distraction? I want to go back to (the rumours about) America (and so does Chris).

We are approaching October half term. maybe the Inghams are trying to distract us whilst they sneak back to America. Remember the letter Chris got from the police that they said they would talk about in a future vlog? Maybe it is a letter explaining about the Nonce situation and that no crime was committed in the UK.

Isabelle said in the vlog last night that Jane, Creepy and the Chav were up in the office together but what if Nikki was there, concocting a distraction. They come up with an idea that Sarah falls out with her best friend to convince us that she is losing everyone. Great distraction whilst they sneak over to the US.

If they have genuinely fallen out I want to:
a) See proof
b) Hear the whole story

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Either way I don’t care if Nikki has fallen out with them. They’ve got people discussing it whether it’s true or not and they’ll probably be loving that.

I think we should get back to the real chat ie rubbish merch and PHONE sockets.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.