The Ingham family #61 Postman Pat has delivered her resignation letter!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no idea who this Kyra woman is so looked her up. I would pay to see the Inghams copy this wholesome clip [emoji23]

Don't be fooled by one clip/video. They are a train wreck too. They have a nanny, their son has terrible allergies and they can't be bothered to take him to the doctor or get children's Benadryl. They give him half an adult one-- he's something like 4. And then they wonder why he's so sleepy. And they're always telling their middle daughter how bad she is.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Just seen Kyra's Instagram page (no idea who she is tbh) and her business is called baby by Kyra, and Sarah's is baby and me by Sarah, and they sell the same things. Copying much?! How can she not feel embarrassment at that?! Shocking!
Here you go, Sarah. We know you love a Google stock image quote 😘
6cd2e71cb6ba8487a49918aa205f1952.jpg

Just having a lunch break and having a catch up...I need to get a life :rolleyes: I took a look at that woman's (Hayley) live and quite frankly thought I had accidently stumbled into a sex chat room. Ginger pubes, big willies, foreplay....FFS...I know we want to see him hung by them but why are people so interested in the size of his bits and all the in's and out's....sorry bad pun. I am assuming we are all grown ups and know the mechanics. Anyway my opinion for what it is worth....I am calling bullshit on the "falling out" or if not how very good timing...
Whilst I see your point, I'm quite glad all the nitty gritty details are out there. Not that I want to know them. But let's cause the dirty little grotbag to feel as tit as possible about himself, like he made the girls feel. Publicly embarrassing him is a good choice when he can't publicly apologise.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sarah and Chris have denied the allegations for so long I can’t see why Nikki suddenly saying its true could help them in any way?! I love a good conspiracy theory but I can’t make sense of this one.

Reactions: 4
They haven’t thought of the holidays and how they are doing the merch themselves and her business too, that’s a lot of work for Jane to do whilst they are away all the time and look after the dog..nothing like taking a lend of family like they do with Nana all the time too.

Reactions: 8
just briefly looked on my lunch at that live video ( watch on double speed) and its amazing the u-turn some people have done with Nikki by her just alluding to having fallen out with the Inghams and saying she can’t say anything else.

you’d think this Hayley would have learnt to be careful who to trust.
not buying it all, why did this Nikki need to be on that live chat last night?

I don’t believe they’ve fallen out. However, Sarah should see how by apologising Nikki Has seemingly been let off whatever she’s said and done in the past ( I’ve no idea I don’t know much about Nikki ) and should perhaps do the same instead of never being wrong.

Reactions: 11
Here you go, Sarah. We know you love a Google stock image quote 😘View attachment 49140

Whilst I see your point, I'm quite glad all the nitty gritty details are out there. Not that I want to know them. But let's cause the dirty little grotbag to feel as tit as possible about himself, like he made the girls feel. Publicly embarrassing him is a good choice when he can't publicly apologise.
Yes cannot disagree with that. Just a bit nauseating the thought of his bits when I was just scoffing my sausage sandwich though :sick: 🤢🤮🤮😁

• Haha
Just having a lunch break and having a catch up...I need to get a life :rolleyes: I took a look at that woman's (Hayley) live and quite frankly thought I had accidently stumbled into a sex chat room. Ginger pubes, big willies, foreplay....FFS...I know we want to see him hung by them but why are people so interested in the size of his bits and all the in's and out's....sorry bad pun. I am assuming we are all grown ups and know the mechanics. Anyway my opinion for what it is worth....I am calling bullshit on the "falling out" or if not how very good timing...
Well said for everything even the pad pun, it was actually funny in the way it fell into place

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is there anyone you can contact over her selling items she has bought on wish? She will definitely be selling them for a higher price point too... the quality is always shocking on wish ffs🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

In last nights vlog she did say the bows she received would be great for Disneyland Paris and they were Halloween bows made by someone and sent as a freebie again. The click bait title of "we had very sad news" was rubbish all about his 12 year old iron fell apart after he fixed it as if anyone is interested in his iron !!!!
And prinny gets left at home again is the chav a van coming out

• Sad
Interesting tweet from Mcphee here. Are we expected to suddenly believe that another one of Creepy’s staunch supporters has now come to her senses and is joining Nasty Nikki in the flip-flop club?
I’m not buying any of this tit, they’ve finally realised that they can’t intimidate and troll people into silence, so are trying another approach.

8B46F751-5DAD-4721-A400-4EF4AE7430C0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just looked still juicey [emoji23]
Kyra's blankets aren't exactly high quality. And they are super-expensive. I don't think they are Alibaba or Wish though. I think she buys fabric and has someone sew them. But it's not rocket science.
Neither of them is going to take the world by storm and be a blanket mogul. Nobody outside of their viewers will buy them, and Kyra's audience is mostly kids too.
And Kyra's grammar sucks too
Why don't these people use spell check or think about what they are saying on their marketing posts? It looks SO unprofessional.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Interesting tweet from Mcphee here. Are we expected to suddenly believe that another one of Creepy’s staunch supporters has now come to her senses and is joining Nasty Nikki in the flip-flop club?
I’m not buying any of this tit, they’ve finally realised that they can’t intimidate and troll people into silence, so are trying another approach.

View attachment 49176
It does seem rather sudden. I am in two minds about it. Half of me says they are too thick to fool us and the other half thinks its genuine. Time (and probably the vlogs) will tell.

The only thing I know is I a very very lot want another rant.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It does seem rather sudden. I am in two minds about it. Half of me says they are too thick to fool us and the other half thinks its genuine. Time (and probably the vlogs) will tell.

The only thing I know is I a very very lot want another rant.
Love a rant 😂 I bet the vlog will be super duper happy tonight

• Haha
Sarah and Chris have denied the allegations for so long I can’t see why Nikki suddenly saying its true could help them in any way?! I love a good conspiracy theory but I can’t make sense of this one.
I think their whole channel is dying and they are resorting to anything to keep it going, tacky merch, getting her best mate to ‘fall out with Sarah’ so she can start acting the victim so the Inghams know who the people are behind the keyboards, The Inghams are trying every thing to keep the channel going hate views are better than no views at all. How ‘convenient ‘ Nikki comes out of the wood work when Chris is main stage again, I wouldn’t understand estimate them....

Reactions: 7

View attachment 49176
Well she is admin of an ifam group full of preteens and numptys let's see if she says anything in there

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.