The Ingham Family #52 Drop that GoPro and resend!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 34281View attachment 34282
Even the way Creepy talks about Isabel on instagram is kinda weird. Especially in comparison to the other girls. He seems to like to complement her looks. Whilst with Isla and Esme he doesn’t seem to talk about their appearance, I think he’s called Isla cute but that’s different from this. Even the picture of her next to the door seems kinda weird, as it just has her in the photo and the doors not that amazing. Plus the door is not in full frame, which kinda shows that he wasn’t interested in the door or showing us how “huge” the door is. I feel so sorry for that poor girl.

It’s like in today’s video with Chris and the girls at the lake, Isabel looked kinda uncomfortable, which is normal for a teenager to feel uncomfortable as your body is changing, however I feel like she’s obviously under a lot more pressure than the average teenage when thousands of people can see you in a bikini! Today Chris was filming the girls jumping into the water, obviously Isla and Esme were comfortable getting into the water as they are smaller and were more covered, plus there at that age were you don’t tend to feel awkward. But you could see Isabel looked uncomfortable and stood to the side of camera. So once the younger two were into the lake, Chris put the camera on Isabel to get in. Which if it was me, I would have turned the camera off to let her get into the lake (not that I would ever film my kids for money). Isabel quickly dived into the water so she wasn’t exposed from the behind. When Isabel was on the inflatable obstacle courses she seemed so much more comfortable that at the beginning of the vlog with Chris.
Any pictures of his beautiful wife with quotes like that??

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Any pictures of his beautiful wife with quotes like that??
You’ve got to be joking! All he does is ridicule her by leaving all the silly things she says in, no photos of just them together (look forward to that coming soon Lazy 😉) no solidarity between them at all. Doesn’t show to me they love each other it’s just convenient.

And I don’t think creepy didn’t want to be in the water I think lazy wanted some time away from the baby..you know the one that constantly feeds 🤔

It’s been a while since I’ve laughed at anything featured apart from the rants but Esme’s reaction to lazy struggling across the inflatable was absolutely class..I was embarrassed for them watching her

Reactions: 17
He does have some with Lazy but he doesn’t use much any hashtags or call her beautiful and gorgeous in one post! Plus the photos that I have shown u of Isabel on his Instagram is pre scandal. Which is kinda something weird I noticed, as pre scandal he has lots of photos of Isabel but after the scandal their isn’t much.

54D228FF-DF65-4B66-A823-D4F439008D15.jpeg

So we have this picture where he calls himself beautiful but not Lazy! :sick::sick:

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
You’ve got to be joking! All he does is ridicule her by leaving all the silly things she says in, no photos of just them together (look forward to that coming soon Lazy 😉) no solidarity between them at all. Doesn’t show to me they love each other it’s just convenient.

And I don’t think creepy didn’t want to be in the water I think lazy wanted some time away from the baby..you know the one that constantly feeds 🤔

It’s been a while since I’ve laughed at anything featured apart from the rants but Esme’s reaction to lazy struggling across the inflatable was absolutely class..I was embarrassed for them watching her
Whether innocent or not it’s very bleeping weird and if I was Sarah I’d have been having a word about how people can perceive it even if it was innocent.

He’s an absolute weirdo

Reactions: 19
I found it odd when he said she had come back from the school trip a new woman. 😶

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
The 'I've missed you so much, babe' 😷
Not once have I heard him talk to lazy in the way he talks to issy nor his 2 biological daughters, don't care if innocent he's always near her, surprise surprise he was sat next to her playing game, where issy is there's creep.

• Sick
  • Sad
Chris probably didn't want to go in the water so he didn't wash his Just For Men out. Priorities!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This was the thing about the Inghams that first drew my attention to them - my daughter came to me a long time ago and said, "Look at this weird family doing clothes with their name on. As if you'd wear their name!" Then she showed me Chris's kiss a ginger rant and I HOWLED LAUGHING 😂

It’s the posters for me ! I can not imagine school kids with posters on their walls of not their favourite band or footballs club THE INGHAM FAMILY their friends who don’t watch youtubers must be very confused! “ why do you have posters of a regular family who live in yourkshire ? What are they famous for ? What are their special skills ? “ “ they go on lots of holidays , they go to Morrison’s cafe and Poundland and erm they have a dog that no one ever sees “ friends faces >>> 😮🤨😐🤔

• Haha
Why didn’t they go home after they picked Isabelle up so they at least were at home for even I’m assuming a week before going on other travels.. THE GIRLS NEED REST AND RECUPERATION BEFORE GOING BACK TO SCHOOL FOR A YEAR like it is horrendous how little they give a toss about the wellbeing of those girls..

Also being the time of year it is they’ve missed a trick (and always seem to) on the current trending videos. Even down to as someone mentioned the backpacks.....

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.