The Ingham Family #52 Drop that GoPro and resend!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If any of y'all ever watched stranger things and know Ted Wheelers character
Sarah would play him so well she'll just sit on a chair all day perfect acting role for her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The soundtrack to ACTUAL HELL Is Sarah screeching
“good morning litt-ul man” “Gorgeous boy”
on repeat, at full volume.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
If any of y'all ever watched stranger things and know Ted Wheelers character
Sarah would play him so well she'll just sit on a chair all day perfect acting role for her
I thought you meant she looked like him at first 😂 I can kind of see a resemblance to be honest

1566249783274.png

*cough*

1566249880437.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Creepy & Isabelle’s odd relationship was something I always questioned way before the allegations.
Every vlog he appeared to be fawning all over her which gave me very bad vibes.
And apart from the times he’d just walk into her room unannounced, at night when she was in bed the one thing that really concerned me was a vlog filmed at this cabin where he had filmed Isabelle sitting on the toilet and even left it in the vlog ( not sure if it was ever removed)
Also every time I think about those times he was filming her In just her towel i keep thinking about that Bella and the whole “Drop that towel & resend”
The way he hid under her bed too. He always calls her 'gorgeous' and 'babe' i don't hear him calling Sarah that.
They always go on 'secret missions' too yet he never takes the other two on them.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Well said ! 👏

I get quite annoyed when people have a go at Fizz Fam because of the money they now have ! They are self made ! They deserve every penny they made imo ! They do loads for different charities ALL THE TIME ! They show actual culture and different aspects of the countries they visit ! Their children are highly intelligent and impeccably mannered ! They are not perfect and I’m not a fan of all of their videos but as far as family vlogs go they are the best ! I heard someone say that there have been hate videos about them on YouTube , I have not seen any myself but apparently slating them for being too healthy and too rich ?! Really ? Fk off you jealous bastards ! They promote healthy eating , healthy living and good family relations.

Anyway back to the inghams :

I did notice back to the WISH YOU WHERE MINE tune 😒 I don’t believe in coincidences! He was elated when he picked Izzy up like a kid on his first date ! 🤮 IZZYS REAL DAD NEEDS TO INTERVENE imo ! & fast ! 😢

Today’s vlog seemed to consist of shots of girls in swimwear and lots of Sarah SHRIEKING and loads of OTT praising of Isla . SAME OLD SAME OLD THEN.

💤
Isla and sienna are the same age
Sienna be looking after karma all by herself
Whilst isla cries because her leg slipped into the water nevermind the fact she had a life jacket on

Reactions: 14
I've always thought he was weird with her when the xmas vlogs came out one of the weirdest was him grabbing her once and pulled her back with his hand on her boob and instead of moving it quick like you would when you do catch it by accident he kept it there I think she was about 11 and at that age girls have boobs you can clearly feel where you acidently put your hand and it took me by surprise now at the time I didnt know izzy was a stepdaughter nor he was a creep

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Someone's been buying subs again, as if 111 people joined up today to watch this boring AF shower of shite :rolleyes:

About time for another YT sweep & cull I reckon.

1566250638628.png

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I get quite annoyed when people have a go at Fizz Fam because of the money they now have ! They are self made ! They deserve every penny they made imo ! They do loads for different charities ALL THE TIME ! They show actual culture and different aspects of the countries they visit ! Their children are highly intelligent and impeccably mannered ! They are not perfect and I’m not a fan of all of their videos but as far as family vlogs go they are the best ! I heard someone say that there have been hate videos about them on YouTube , I have not seen any myself but apparently slating them for being too healthy and too rich ?! Really ? Fk off you jealous bastards ! They promote healthy eating , healthy living and good family relations.

No 😆 just no....
the fizz family and the Ingham family are cut from the exact same cloth. The only difference is the Inghams (Chris) got caught
I wouldn’t drop down dead if I heard some dark stories about Darren.
There are no good family vloggers.
If you flog your kids for cash, you’re trash.. oh that rhymes 😎

Sienna be looking after karma all by herself
Well neither go to school really so a 7 year old looking after a baby, what else would she do with her time... perform for the camera... oh hold on 🤔
Mia even goes along to interviews to babysit Karma. What 13 year old needs an education these days 🤷‍♀️ 3/4 months doing fuuck all in LA is the way to go 😎

We slate the Inghams for talking about homeschooling... the fizz lot don’t go to school at all!!
And they don’t travel, the went to LA, Vegas, got a penthouse in Dubai 😂

My really big issue with this lot, when the story broke about Chris, they COULD have talked to their audience about keeping safe online, they could have brought it up so many ways without even having to name him, they have the same audience.
What did they do.
Sell TOBY tit for £89.99 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 30
You know how the general humdrum of life tends to make days, months and years blurry? Then there are the moments which stick out-special occasions, holidays and so on which stick in our memories and help us discern one year from another. These "holidays" (this current one in particular) tend to have little significance because they're all much of the same. In years to come the kids probably wont be able to tell one holiday from another.
Their teachers must laugh so much behind their backs. Imagine "show and tell" with an Ingham child talking about waterparks and fast food in France.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Found it - it was the prinny revealing in 2017 - my mistake he didnt grab her back he lead her out - maybe it's just me but when I watched this I felt so uncomfortable specially as i have a daughter near same age and at 11/12 there is no way me or her dad would hold her like that in the top chest area where she would have defo had boobs growing watch from 8.25 or if you watch just before you can see him kissing prinnys boobs 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Found it - it was the prinny revealing in 2017 - my mistake he didnt grab her back he lead her out - maybe it's just me but when I watched this I felt so uncomfortable specially as i have a daughter near same age and at 11/12 there is no way me or her dad would hold her like that in the top chest area where she would have defo had boobs growing watch from 8.25 or if you watch just before you can see him kissing prinnys boobs 😂
Back when they loved prinny

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
No 😆 just no....
the fizz family and the Ingham family are cut from the exact same cloth. The only difference is the Inghams (Chris) got caught
I wouldn’t drop down dead if I heard some dark stories about Darren.
There are no good family vloggers.
If you flog your kids for cash, you’re trash.. oh that rhymes 😎

Well neither go to school really so a 7 year old looking after a baby, what else would she do with her time... perform for the camera... oh hold on 🤔
Mia even goes along to interviews to babysit Karma. What 13 year old needs an education these days 🤷‍♀️ 3/4 months doing fuuck all in LA is the way to go 😎

We slate the Inghams for talking about homeschooling... the fizz lot don’t go to school at all!!
And they don’t travel, the went to LA, Vegas, got a penthouse in Dubai 😂

My really big issue with this lot, when the story broke about Chris, they COULD have talked to their audience about keeping safe online, they could have brought it up so many ways without even having to name him, they have the same audience.
What did they do.
Sell TOBY tit for £89.99 🤷‍♀️
Atleast the fizz fam know how to speak English it's always a plus

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think it’s one thing commenting on what you know to be true (ie his skinny dipping messages etc) and quite another making these wild leaps to suggest he has Isobel in his sights. We don’t know for fact how or if he talked about her when he was working but we do know he’s played the role of dad since she was a baby and she calls him dad. Given she has access to social media I think it’s quite irresponsible to make these assumptions about her and him when she could read them and be devastated. I’m probably alone in my thinking but there you have it. Of course he was relieved and pleased to see her given she is probably his main help and support with doing everything. He calls everyone babe even Prinny so I don’t think too much can be read into that.

Similarly the photo with her at the door, why make that out to be sinister? I take lots of photos of my kids by various inanimate objects - there’s nothing creepy in a parent doing that, and like it or not, he is her parent.
Maybe and I apologise that being the case , I have never imagined Izzy being on here or even knowing the site existed I only found out about it this year.

The problem is once you make a post on here if you later see it was hasty you can’t delete it but I think quoting my post in its entirety was silly you should have just cut my quote out if your so aposed to it as now she has double the chance of seeing it !

I also said I hope I am wrong and that I’m just getting carried away with speculation but I will add at this point I have been sexually abused as a child and later on I worked with many abused kids and so that might be why my senses go into overdrive !

Again I apologise I would hate for Izzy to see this and be upset !

Now that I think of that as being a possibility , which granted I should have thought have before hand I won’t post on here any more and will request my account to be deleted as that’s the only way I can remove the post and guarantee she won’t see it and be upset by it !

<< posts mentioned have been removed as requested >>

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.