The Ingham Family #52 Drop that GoPro and resend!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t be the only one who thinks those water slides at the lake look manky as hell!

Reactions: 44
Someone must have some lovely screen shots of Sarah on the inflatable and coming down that slide 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just watched Creepy in the car with Isabelle again as didn't take much notice the first time. So much awkwardness

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
- Another wonderfully healthy breakfast.

- "it's one of those stories where he would dive down to find it, get stuck in the weeds and never come back up. And we don't want that, do we" ... Speak for yourself, Sarah 👀

- Jace like: "duck off, Mum. I want no part of your vlog."

- "Chris doesn't feel like going into the water today" ... He's either still in a strop about losing the Go Pro, or the quick fix hair solution yesterday won't survive the water.

- Isla slips slightly and gets a thumbnail and title after her. Esme nearly smashes her neck off the end of the inflatable after being flung by Lazy, and barely gets a mention.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Clearly lied about doing it the other day as today she said she was glad she did it and made memories. Do you only get memories if they are in camera Sarah,

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
1:20 into the vlog and I've switched off, I just can't fuckin stand that 'good boy, clever boy' aaahhhh! 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 20
- Another wonderfully healthy breakfast.

- "it's one of those stories where he would dive down to find it, get stuck in the weeds and never come back up. And we don't want that, do we" ... Speak for yourself, Sarah 👀

- Jace like: "duck off, Mum. I want no part of your vlog."

- "Chris doesn't feel like going into the water today" ... He's either still in a strop about losing the Go Pro, or the quick fix hair solution yesterday won't survive the water.

- Isla slips slightly and gets a thumbnail and title after her. Esme nearly smashes her neck off the end of the inflatable after being flung by Lazy, and barely gets a mention.
The thumbnail would have looked more exciting with Esmé up in the air surely

Reactions: 12
Isabelle’s just come back from a week of water activities, before that she spent over two weeks in various swimming pools. So what do her parents do? Extend their stay at their campsite so they can go to a lake for the third time so Isabelle won’t miss out. What?

I guess all that talk of trying to spend some extra time in Paris on the way back to do the agricultural things they missed on was just bull. Why do something new when you can get one another swim in, eh?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Sorry if that was my kid I would have thrown away the camera and gotten her up, not continue filming

Reactions: 14

Probably his ‘time of the month’... 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So where do you guys think the next “adventure” is going to be? I mean where ever it is doesn’t matter, as we all know it’s just gonna be Lazy sitting round a swimming pool complaining about the weather, Jaces mood or the facility’s of the place they are staying at. Creepy will be filming the girls swimming in the pool, and by night fall they will be eating pizza or burgers.

Reactions: 15

Probably his ‘time of the month’... 😜
That was bullshit as well wasn’t it him filming the girls at first on the slides? He was at the top of one of the slides I thought?

Sarahs only gone and done it because Isabelle probably did paddle boarding on her trip. And she’s read here that she does nothing with the girls.
Slow clap. You’ve spent an hour or so with the girls well done.

Swimming pool and this thing are probably free. Gets them content and keeps the girls busy and put their hair im guessing.
No way Chris is editing vlogs sat out in the sun like that I can barely see my screen when it’s sunny if I try and do any work outside

Reactions: 12
So where do you guys think the next “adventure” is going to be? I mean where ever it is doesn’t matter, as we all know it’s just gonna be Lazy sitting round a swimming pool complaining about the weather, Jaces mood or the facility’s of the place they are staying at. Creepy will be filming the girls swimming in the pool, and by night fall they will be eating pizza or burgers.
I don't think it'll be another abroad trip. Surely they haven't got enough time to take the tin can all the way home, and then travel on a plane anywhere. It'll probably be a well known resort in the UK. Like Centerparcs or something 🤷 if it is another abroad trip - those poor girls will have zero down time before starting school again. And will have seen zero friends (bar Isabelle's trip) during the entire summer.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.